Milton Martin Toyota

2350 Browns Bridge Rd, Gainesville, GA 30504

Pleasent buying experiece

by from Lula, Georgial |

I was very pleased with my buying experience at Milton Martin, my sales associate was courteous and very respectful to my wife and I. We were able to get a loan on a new truck very easily and were where not kept their all day long. D. P.

Pleasant buying experience.

by from Flowery Branch, GA |

I had a very good experience in purchasing my new Toyota Highlander. In particular my salesman was a professional that made the experience as pleasant as possible. I would definitely recommend him to someone looking to purchase a new car.

Exceptioinal service

by from Athens, GA |

I drove a 2014 Toyota hybrid SE at a local dealership and really liked the car. There were not competitive on the price so I used USAA car buying service and had three offers. Milton Martin Toyota was over an hour away but we decided to make the trip. We met with the sales rep and test drove the car. The dealership didn't have the color I had wanted so they made an offer I couldn't refuse on a red version. I wanted a black version, which they could get in a day. We took the red one and I had my wife drive it over the next few weeks. She fell in love with the car!!!! I contacted Milton Martin again and asked if they would honor the same deal on a black version; they agreed and had the black version available the next day for our pickup. So the highest praise I can give to a dealership is to go back again and to tell friends of our experiences. I loved the no hassle on price; it make the car buying experience a partnership instead of a competitive situation. All personnel were exceptional from the sales rep, to the financial rep, to the electronics genius that explained clearly the various computer instruments in the car. Nice car! Great experience! Regarding the two questions below. I have already recommended Milton Martin to others and also I purchased a second vehicle less than a month after purchasing the first. My wife and I are extremely satisfied with the sales experiences and the two cars.

A First-Rate Experience

by from Lakemont, GA |

Our experience of purchasing a 2014 Toyota Highlander at Milton Martin Toyota was first-rate in every way. First of all, the sales person, Mr. Don Sims, was diligent in keeping in touch with us by e-mail, after we first contacted him and expressed interest, but then delayed because of other pressing matters in our transition to retirement. Mr. Sims patiently waited, but stayed connected, until we could come in for an interview and to begin the sales process. He was very friendly, courteous, highly informative, efficient and eminently personable. He was resourceful and thorough in locating just the vehicle that we wanted, walked us through the trade-in process for our older vehicles, and then coached us through the sale itself and orientation to the new vehicle. He is clearly a very well-trained and experienced professional, ready to answer all of our questions, and technically proficient in every way. He is an unexceptionally superb representative for Martin Toyota. Further, all of our dealings with the Martin staff have been pleasing and, once again, efficient and clear. Five stars in every way!

Excellent car buying experience at Milton Martin

by from Suwanee, Georgia |

We had an excellent car buying experience at Milton Martin Toyota when we purchased our 2014 Toyota Camry. We found them through the Internet and called to request a price. We live about 30 minutes away but decided to try them. We were expecting to have to haggle, but they called back with the bottom line price and made the process effortless. When we arrived the next day to check out the vehicle, it was exactly what we were looking for. We purchased it on the spot. They were knowledgeable, courteous and friendly. We will definitely be purchasing our next vehicle from them.

2nd time

by from Gainesville, Georgis |

This was our second experience with Milton Martin Toyota, my wife and I purchased a 2013 4Runner last year. It was a great experience, so we had no doubt this time would be no different. Everyone was like dealing with friends instead of a car dealership. Highly recommend Milton Martin to anyone shopping for a new car. You won't be disappointed.

April 13, 2014

Williams Family, Thank you so much for your continued loyalty and business! We appreciate it greatly. Many thanks for your kind words and exceptional review. Enjoy your Toyotas!!

New 2014 4Runner

by from Marietta, Georgia |

Milton Martin Toyota was one of 3 dealerships that provided a quote using my insurance company's Car Buying Service. The professionalism, and more importantly, lack of what consumer's unfortunately have grown to expect in the car buying experience, was immediately obvious and very refreshing. From beginning to end, every step of the process was conducted in a very business-like, open, honest and transparent manner. I particularly appreciated the fact that they did not attempt to "up-sell" additional options - a practice that the other dealerships providing the quote did employ. The 4Runner color/option package I wanted was not in their inventory. They found the one I wanted within a few short hours, at the originally quoted price and had the car ready to go exactly when they said they would. I could not have been more pleased and highly recommend Milton Martin Toyota - it's well worth the drive from Atlanta!

Great Dealership

by from buford, ga |

Bought my first Toyota from them. Very happy with the whole process. The salesman has responded to all my question after the sale.

April 7, 2014

Salt Life, We appreciate the kind words! Thank you for your review and your business. Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Milton Martin Toyota

by from Cumming, GA |

Great buying experience! Monica Hunt did a wonderful job answering all of my many questions. She is a pro!

April 6, 2014

Cherry, Thank you for taking the time to post about your experience with us at Milton Martin Toyota. Our goal is to provide a truly satisfactory car buying process. We appreciate your business!!

Great Experience!

by from Cumming, GA |

I recently purchased a 2014 Venza from Chris at Milton Martin Toyota and found the experience to be very enjoyable. They were great to deal with and very fair in all aspects of the purchase.

April 7, 2014

Dale, Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate your business on the Venza, and hope you continue to love it.