Milton Martin Toyota

2350 Browns Bridge Rd, Gainesville, GA 30504

Great facility and friendly employees

by from Georgia |

I am 78 years old and the Milton Martin experience I had was the easiest and best. If you are interested in a hybrid take the time to see salesman Kevin Kerth. He is the most knowledge I have experienced in this field. He will spend the time it takes to teach you how to operate the vehicle. He is very kind and considerate

Buying a certified Camry

by from Gainesville, GA |

Bought a certified Camry vs a new Camry. Price was great, the warranty was great, and my wife just loved the color and features. The sales person worked with me to get the deal I wanted. In the end mama was happy , I was happy, the sales person was happy. We all went away happy.A good car buying experience was had by all. I have bought several cars from these people in the past and they have always been professional and honest. The sales person was exceptional and went the extra mile for me. I will buy from them again.

Buying a new Tundra

by from Bairsville, Ga. |

I was wanting a bit more for my trade-in, but I suppose everyone wants that. They did give a little more so I was okay with that. The salesman, Sloan Strickland was great. No pressure at all, knowledgeable, a nice young man.

Excellent Service, Wonderful Experience

by from Duluth, GA |

The personable approach and attention to detail during my car buying experience will keep my coming back for all my future auto and service purchases. Great job guys! Keep it up!

lisap41

by from Dahlonega, GA |

I was pleasantly surprised and very happy with the whole process. Every one was very friendly and helpful. They thought of the small children.

Milton Martin - great experience

by from Cumming, GA |

My experience with Milton Martin Toyota was great. The salesman who worked with my went above and beyond in his effort to make this a pleasant experience. He was very knowledgable about the vehicle as well as about the programs and extended services offered by Milton Martin.

A 5-Star Car Buying Experience

by from Gainesville, GA |

I could not be happier. Kevin Kerth was excellent, helping in my decision in any way he could, and he seemed sincerely interested in making my visit there both a success and a pleasure. This dealer is a large family owned and operated business that treats you like a person. And even though it was a 2014 I was buying and not a new car, they made sure that it was in great shape before letting it go. They really do want the customer to be completely satisfied. I definitely recommend this dealer and plan on using them for service as well..

New RAV 4

by from Dahlonega, GA |

Our car salesman Eric Monctezuma was very knowledgeable and helpful. We love our new car.

Best used car buying experience ever!

by from Suwanee, GA |

I was thoroughly impressed! Found a car on the internet site! Inquired. The response was quick! Made the drive from Suwanee to test drive..... came back next day to purchase. Surprised that the greeter knew our names upon arrival! Johnny Pridgen was the best salesmen, we found a minor issue with the radio knobs, he had it fixed while we did paperwork...Chris Matthews(financial mgr) really went to bat for us... I Really appreciate this place!! Sending all my friends to "Milt Martin"!!!!!

Happy New Camry Owner

by from Gainesville, Ga |

Awesome experience, I was treated like royalty there like everyone already knew me. Made me feel very comfortable and could focus on car buying. Bryan Strickland was very knowledgeable and knew the finance end of it well. I will do business with them again, I also will steer family and friends there, highly recommend six stars.