Rockville Porsche Audi

1125 Rockville Pike, Rockville, MD 20852

New 888-904-4190 New 888-904-4190
Used 888-376-8305 Used 888-376-8305
Service 866-783-7002 Service 866-783-7002

#1 in Maryland for Certified Pre Owned!

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Clarksburg, MD |

My wife and I both leased new cars (2015 Q5 and A3) from Rockville Audi this past March. Tristan Arey was our brand specialist with both vehicles and was great to work to with, making the process really smooth and enjoyable. He was a great source of information in getting everything we wanted in our new cars in terms of options and pricing. My wife and I both look forward to being Rockville Audi customers for a long time!

Great customer service

by from Rockville, Maryland |

Wonderful experience, I worked with Christian and Larry and they were outstanding, prompt and professional and then Brian in the finance took care of everything and the process went so quick and smooth. Had to use the service and David was also outstanding. Very nice experience we had

Great Service! On time, clean and affordable

by from Kensington, Maryland |

After the Blizzard of 2016, I found a pothole and blew put my front tire. My car was picked up, new tire was put on and the realignment was done all on the same day. We are very happy.

Wonderful, easy experience buying my new car.

by from Germantown, MD |

friendly staff. aggressive pricing. Easy to work with. Found the exact car I wanted and shipped it in.

Certified Audi A4

by from Suitland, Maryland |

What a lovely experience purchasing my second Audi from Rockville Audi. December is a busy time and I was lucky to walk-in and meet Tristan Arey. He took his time, going over my trade-in and my long list of features I needed in my new vehicle. He found me a car not even listed. It took a week for my vehicle to arrive, he kept in touch through-out the week and made sure all of my paperwork was ready for a steamline experience with the finance person (who was also awesome). Overall, my experience was great and not your typical all day, many faces, impersonal car buying experience that I was expecting. I would highly recommend Tristan to anyone looking for a personal touch with your next car purchase.

Turbo S Purchase

by from Rockville, MD |

Great experience with General Manager Micheal K. and Sales Consultant Moe Mahmoodi. My 3rd car purchased from this dealership. Highly recommended and very friendly. Very knowledge and caring staff all around.

Porsche GT3

by from Fairfax, VA |

I've been thinking about buying a Porsche since May and after 6 months of searching I'm glad I bought my GT3 here. Michael Katzemburg and Mo are very professional and made the transaction and the entire process crystal clear. Thanks guys!

Excellent Automotive Purchase

by from Bethesda, MD |

I just wanted to thank you for a wonderful experience I had at your dealership on December 7, 2015. I purchased a C.P.O. 2015 Audi A3 2.0T Quattro and I couldn't be more thrilled with my new car! From my initial contact with your Internet Sales Manager, Dustin Burrell, to my one-on-one with Audi Brand Specialist, Tristan Arey, and finally settling the purchase with Business Manager, Nicholas Rotruck, the entire experience was in a word - awesome! All three gentlemen are consummate professionals and a true credit to your dealership and the Audi brand. You've earned a customer for life.

Not ever going back here

by from silver spring,md |

I went to look at an A6 after making sure they were open on Sunday. I walked in and nobody was available to talk with me. Another couple was also waiting for assistance. Finally, a guy said he would get somebody for me. I waited approx 10 minures and even sat in an A6 but no help. I then got up and walked out. Don't be open and not have the staff.

Great guys, down to earth

by from Rockville, Md |

Great staff, very knowledgable, always ready to make our experience better and fix any issues!!!!