Rockville Porsche Audi

Service 866-783-7002

Please Call And Ask For The Internet Department For More Information

A good experience

by from Rockville, MD |

I have been a loyal customer at Rockville Porsche-Audi for 11 years. We first purchased an A4 in 2002, and had it serviced there exclusively until this year, when we just bought a 2013 A4. The salesman, Alex Max, worked to get us into the car that we wanted. I first looked real hard at the Manager's one year old A4 with all the "bells and whistles." But, that was a bit over the top for my wife. I got valuable information and good advice from our Service Advisor, Max Aaron, about the status of our 2002 A4 and the new A4 models. My wife and I decided that we wanted a Prestige, w/ the Sports package in silver, but they did not have one. Alex located the car we wanted, had it shipped at no cost, and the final sales price was fair. I have found the sales and service staff to be courteous and attentive. I have been very pleased with the knowledge and professionalism of all the folks at Rockville Porsche-Audi.

Manager attitude

by from Germantown md |

Went to The dealership yesterday, and asked if the price of the price could be reduced. Manager was dismissive and abrupt. Will never recommend this dealership . I would have gladly bought the car if the manager wasn't so disrespectful

July 2, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to bring this to our attention. This is not consistent with the quality of customer service that we pride ourselves on as a dealership. We would like to talk to you in further detail regarding your experience at our dealership. Please contact Greg Thornton at (301) 296-2800 or Greg.Thornton@rockville-audi.com. We hope this experience does not keep you away from our dealership and we would love the opportunity to earn back your trust.

terrible dealer

by from Columbia MD |

This dealership could not get it right when it comes to a buyer's need. They will give you a quote for a "similar" car with much less amenities and claim that there is no misleading salesmanship. The salesman obviously can not figure out what makes the buyers tick and what their real needs are. It took them 3 misses and we had to leave so we can stop wasting our time. the first car had a cheesy looking interior dash instead of the the fine wood paneling. The second car had a big dent on the rear right side and they expected the buyers to overlook this eye sore. The third car that was our loaner turned out to be not for sale. they could have told us that at the beginning so we were lead through two other cars that didn't meet our criteria. The repair department broke the nob on my automatic window opener. Now I have to make another trip to go back. They turned the AC off on a 95 degree day and it took forever for the air to cool. Their mechanics obviously have no critical thinking skills. The entire experience for car repair and looking for a new car was horrible.

June 24, 2014

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. This is not consistent with the quality of service that we pride ourselves on at Porsche of Rockville. We would like to talk to you directly regarding your experience at our dealership and rectify this situation. Please contact Peter Bearsch at (301) 296-2800 or peter.bearsch@porsche-rockville.com. We hope this experience does not keep you away from our dealership and we would love the opportunity to earn back your trust.

Good Experience!

by from Stamford, CT |

Found the Q7 I wanted at Cars.com and got in touch with the dealership. They confirmed the car was still available by COB, so I took a drive from CT to MD the next morning. I was dealing with Jean-Marc Perez Cohen (Sales) and Peter Bearsch (Sales Manager) and they made the purchase of the Q7 and the Trade-In a good experience. It was worth the trip!

Great Car...Even Better Car Purchase Experience!

by from Potomac, MD |

I wanted to get a new Audi and visited a few dealers. In the end, only Rockville Audi, and specifically Alex Max, Greg Thornton and Matt Diorio, were able to find me the car in the color combo I wanted. They remained in constant contact with me as they acquired the car and even kept the dealership open late for me to take delivery! Another A+ experience and many thanks to all those there that helped me complete my purchase. I look forward to another successful purchase experience soon.

Excellent buying experience

by from Chevy Chase, MD |

I recently leased an A6 working with David. We test drove the different A6 engine types and then reviewed the inventory to select the best match. I had prepared by doing a lot of on line research and knew what competitive lease terms should be. The negotiation process was smooth and took less than 20 minutes once we had settled on the best specific car. My wife and I came in the next day to pick up the car and again everything went smoothly. The A6 is an awesome car and we are thrilled to have one.

Horrible service

by from Madison, WI |

I would recommend never to purchase a car from this dealer. Their customer service is horrible, I purchased my vehicle 2 weeks ago. Although I have sent in my money and recieved the vehicle I still have not received my title paperwork therefore I can't register the car. Everytime I call I get an excuse, however when I was purchasing the car the paperwork was recieved in one day because they wanted the check. I would never do business with them again still to this day I have not received my paperwork. I will be contacting the Better Business Bureau to file an official complaint today.

February 21, 2014

Ralph, thank you taking the time to reach out to us. What you described is not consistent with the quality of customer service that we pride ourselves on as a dealership however out-of-state paperwork takes slightly longer than in-state. Your title paperwork was mailed via Fedex on Monday 2/17/14. If you have any questions or would like the tracking number please contact Peter Bearsch at 301-296-2820 orpeter.bearsch@rockvilleporsche-audi.com. We hope this rare and unfortunate experience does not keep you away from our dealership and we would love the opportunity to work with you in the future.

Excellent Customer Service

by from Rockville, MD |

Went into the dealership not knowing what to expect. Came out with the exact car we wanted, with better financing than any bank offered us. Our sales consultant Mo was able to give us 5 star service and deliver more than we expected in a dealership.

Jordan Stickelman at Rockville Porsche Audi

by from Frederick, MD |

My husband and I recently worked with Jordan Stickelman at Rockville Porsche Audi. While we did not end up purchasing a vehicle from him, we were very impressed with his knowledge of the product. He spent a great deal of time with us and provided us with a lot of education on the vehicle we were considering; I wish that every sales person were as thorough and personable as Jordan - I hate the whole process of buying a car, and Jordan certainly made the process less daunting.

Overall Great New Sales Experience

by from Boyds, MD |

We currently have a 2011 Q5 and just recently purchased a 2nd 2014 from Rockville Audi. The Rockville Audi facility is great, and in a convenient location for us. We like to purchase vehicles from dealer inventory, rather than factory order, so we got the 2011 from another local dealership since Rockville did not have exactly what we were looking for in 2011. After this experience, we are disappointed that we were a little more flexible in 2011, because the overall experience at Rockville was great. Alex was overall a great salesperson to work with. He is very knowledgeable about the Q5 and Audi in general. It was a pleasure working with him and we truly appreciate his help in finding the right Q5 for us. We shopped around at other local Audi dealerships and we felt Rockville Audi offered us the best overall value for a new Q5. Overall the sales process was very low pressure and made the choice easy for us. Gregg the sales manager was very helpful in working out a deal that we were very happy with. Rockville was very interested in selling a car, and spared us from much of the hyperbole that we experienced at other dealerships about the popularity of the Q5 and there are no deals to be found. The delivery process of the car was an overall exceptional experience. Alex gave us a VERY thorough overview of the cars features and offered his personal assistance in the future if we need any help with something.

Very Positive and Memorable Experience

by from Bowie MD |

I purchased my Porsche Cayenne S at this dealership just 24 hours ago. Interestingly, this purchase was literally "made for" another dealership which will remain unnamed excepting to say that they were practically next door to Herb Gordon Mercedes in the Silver Spring Autopark at Briggs Chaney Road. I used to walk over to the dealership just to Browse while I waited for my Mercedes to be serviced but was roundly snobbed .each and every time I went there. As early as 2009 I was passing by the Rockville Audi Porsche dealership and decided to stop by,, again, just to Browse. By this time I was driving a 2004 Touareg which turned out to be a demon disguised as a car. As I walked into the dealership I was greeted by Bob Brown who was very welcoming and who was willing to discuss my interest in the Porsche with me. I indicated to him that I was not ready but that did not seem to bother him and he was willing to wait and be patient with me. Finally, somewhere about the beginning of September 2013 I decided that I had had enough with the monster Touareg and went back to Rockville Audi Porsche. I was met by another very welcoming and accommodating salesman called "Mo". Mo was now willing to walk me through their offerings and so on that day I made a down payment on my Cayenne S. My experience at this dealership was nothing but positive. I did not travel with a checkbook on that day so Mo told me that they would gladly accept my credit card for the $4000.00 down payment. Since that time and up to and including the time of delivery I received nothing but courtesy and respect from the people at this dealership. When the time of delivery was approaching I called Mo to get my total, because, I told him, I wanted to arrange to get a bank check or have one of my own checks certified because "I know you guys will not accept my personal check". I was blown away when Mo said to me "Of course we will accept your personal check". The day of the delivery came and when I met with the man who did the formalities, Matthew Diorio it went seamlessly. I felt no pressure whatsoever to purchase any of the maintenance plans or insurance they offer. Everything was straight up and precise and he immediately accepted my decision on what I wanted and what I did not want. My car was ready for me, well prepped and presentable and Mo painstakingly walked me .through all aspects of operation of the vehicle. The experience was all positive and I see this as the beginning of a long future with Porsche, and, Rockville Audi Porsche. If anyone wonders why it was even necessary to mention respect and courtesy, it is because I am a Black Man and over the past 47 years living in this country I have been constantly faced with discourtesy and suspicion, particularly when I am looking for a house in certain neighborhoods or for a car in certain categories.Thank you Rockville Audi Porsche for a most wonderful experience.. .