Rockville Porsche Audi

1125 Rockville Pike, Rockville, MD 20852

New 888-904-4190
Used 888-376-8305
Service 866-783-7002

#1 in Maryland for Certified Pre Owned!

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Clarksburg, MD |

My wife and I both leased new cars (2015 Q5 and A3) from Rockville Audi this past March. Tristan Arey was our brand specialist with both vehicles and was great to work to with, making the process really smooth and enjoyable. He was a great source of information in getting everything we wanted in our new cars in terms of options and pricing. My wife and I both look forward to being Rockville Audi customers for a long time!

Great Service & Great Value

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

I found a 2015 Audi A6 at Rockville Audi while searching Cars.com. The car had all the options I wanted and priced within my target budget. I live in Ft. Wayne, IN which is 550 miles from Rockville, MD. I dealt with Christian Seymour, who was great to work with, over the phone and was able to establish a fair trade value for my car. Christian sent me all the paperwork via e-mail and I then drove to Rockville 4 days later to finalize the deal. Everyone at the dealership was very professional and treated me with the highest level of respect. Overall, my experience at Rockville Audi was positive and I would recommend this dealership, along with Christian specifically, to anyone looking for a knowledgeable staff with fair pricing on quality vehicles.

Nice Experience and Terrific Sales Person/Antonio

by from Potomac, MD |

The entire experience outstanding. I've purchased numerous cars over the years and this was one of the best. Antonio, the salesman, was very knowledgeable and pleasant to deal with! I will definitely return here when I am ready to trade again.

Audi Q7 2013

by from clarksville, MD |

From the minute i walked into the dealership, the staff was very courteous, i knew the car i wanted to buy, so after a few minutes, the car was ready for me to go for a test drive. during test drive, sales consultant Maria Cokinos was very helpful and was very knowledgeable about the car and was very patient in responding to my questions as i was new to Audi. Then we moved onto the next thing after driving back is Finance. Larry Servin who is the store general manager and Nick who is the Business Manager, ensured that i was comfortable at every step of the process in explaining the documentation. the loan process was quick and i was offered very competitive rates and were willing to work with me on all of finance process. this is my 4th car and certainly the entire team at Audi Rockville made my trip and purchase very easy. Very good staff and a good dealership with lots of cars and models to chose. I walked away with lot of satisfaction after purchasing the car.

Great experience / Brandon was terrific

by from Rockville, MD |

This was by far the best car buying experience I've ever had. I worked extensively with Brandon who I'd highly recommend. He was patient & thorough in answering all of my questions, and he definitely went above and beyond in working through various alternatives to make sure I got the car and options that were right for me. The follow up, communication, buying process and overall professionalism was terrific.....and now I have an Audi!

Impeccable Porsche Purchase Experience w/Michael K

by from Rockville, Maryland |

My wife and I had an exceptional experience working with Porsche Store Manger Michael K. in our lease of a 2015 Porsche Cayenne. Michael made us feel comfortable, answered all of our questions, and was very knowledge of Porsche products. Michael is very professional and honest individual to work with. Highly recommended.

Great person, Jean Marc at Rockvilleve

by from Houston TX |

Came from Houston TX to buy an A7 from Jean Marc. very impressive. Jean is very helpful and honest. Will do business again.

Jean Marc at Rockville Audi, MD

by from Houston TX |

Came all the way from Houston TX to buy an Audi A7 from Jean Marc.Very nice person and honest. Will do business again if I have another chance. Thank you Jean

love my newly bought used car

by from points,wv |

Just left Rockville Audi very impressed with service provided by Tristen Arey and the great price Ion my newly purchased used car...Service was so pleasant ,price was great and the process was pretty fast .....

Perfect Porsche Experience!

by from Eldersburg MD |

Kevin Gallagher is the man to see. Expertise knowledge, great guidance through the myriad of Porsche options, and some good old fashioned common courtesy throughout the purchasing process. I've never had nor do I expect such a great buying experience until I can purchase with him again. What a thrill to have everything perfect for my first Porsche purchase!

Custom Order

by from Montgomery Village |

Everyone that I had dealt when I ordered my car with at Rockville- Audi was very nice. Audi Brand Specialist Brandon and Sales Manager Brian provided timely updates of my car?s status throughout its production cycle from ordering to dealer delivery. No issues with the entire buying experience. Brandon, who was friendly and very nice to deal with, were able to communicate with me in person, phone, and via text. I appreciate the personal attention every step of the way. Thank you.