Rockville Porsche Audi

1125 Rockville Pike, Rockville, MD 20852

New 888-904-4190
Used 888-376-8305
Service 866-783-7002

#1 in Maryland for Certified Pre Owned!

Great experience

by from Baltimore, MD |

Great overal experience from buying and test driving to coming back for my new A3's first oil change. Awesome!

Outstanding

by from Bethesda, MD |

I highly recommend Tristan Arey at this dealership. He is friendly, responsive and knowledgeable. All you can ask for in a car salesman.

awful service

by from gaithersburg |

I bought an A6 recently from this salesperson called maria. Before I bought the car, she emailed me and called me all the time. However, the car's backup sensor does not function. She first promised would be done in 2 days, then a week. I bought the car. After that I never heard from her again. Two weeks later, I asked, the part being painted, and then never heard again. More than a month now, the problem still not solved. She does not answer calls, her advisor does not answer calls, whenever I reach someone, tell the story and give the phone number, no call back. No one helps. I would never buy a car from them again.

Great out-of-town buying experience!

by from Cary, NC |

I had an impeccable experience purchasing my first Porsche (a CPO) from Rockville Porsche! As an out-of-town buyer, I preferred to handle most of the communication via email, and had no problems getting prompt responses from them. My salesperson Nicholas was very helpful, professional, and even gave me a ride from BWI to the dealership to pick up my car. HIGHLY recommended!!!

Great Service

by from Montgomery Village, MD |

I wanted to take the time and recognize one of your service advisors, Bryan Webster, for the pristine, exceptional and incomparable customer service he provided me over the past week. I brought in my 2012 Audi A4 to be serviced last week and initially expected for a very small problem to be identified and fixed. To my surprise, the issue was far more complex and complicated then I would have ever imagined. Since this was such a bombshell, I was extremely skeptical and asked many questions, which probably may have been ridiculous and frustrating to the average advisor. Bryan explained to me what the problem was (vacuum leak at the rear main shaft seal), why it is such a multifaceted job (having to disassemble the engine), and why it was not identified when my car was serviced a few months ago. This is something that stood out to me because it was obvious that he wanted me to understand what the problem was so I felt comfortable with what was going on, and while I have always had a great experience at Rockville-Audi, this interaction stood out because Bryan went above and beyond what I would expect a service advisor to do. Bryan made sure to follow up with me and let me know the standing of the service after a couple days, he put me in a great loaner car, and he was pleasant, knowledgeable, and humorous the entire time, which I needed! I will be sure to recommend and recognize Rockville-Audi, and give the best reviews, all thanks to Bryan Webster who made my experience much easier than it would have been. I will be in to have a full break job for my car within the next few weeks, and I do not have any hesitancy as I normally would.

Wonderful Experience

by from Watchung, NJ |

I had a wonderful experience purchasing my 2014 C4S from Porsche of Rockville. I found the car I was looking for on the Porsche website and was contacted by Michael Katzemburg , the sales manager. Michael is the consummate professional: responsive, detail oriented, knowledgable and helpful. The entire process from the purchase to the shipping of my car to my out of state home was seamless. I highly recommend Michael and the entire team at Porsche of Rockville.

No title......................

by from Fairfax VA |

I got a used car from them and no title for a long time...... NO

Rockville Porsche Audi responded to this review

January 26, 2015

Jim, thank you for bringing this to our attention. This is not consistent with the quality of customer service that we pride ourselves on as a dealership. We strive to provide titles and necessary paperwork in a timely fashion. We would like to talk to you directly regarding your car buying experience at our dealership. Please contact Rick Lopez at (301) 296-2800 or rick.lopez@rockvilleaudi.com. We hope this does not keep you away from our dealership and we would love the opportunity to earn back your trust.

Great Service, Always Available, Reliable Work

by from Waldorf, MD |

The service department and representatives have always been extremely friendly, professional, and helpful. No matter what the situation, they have never failed to go above and beyond to get me/my car on the schedule with extremely short/no notice to ensure that I am back on the road as soon as possible. Rockville Audi also follows up every service appointment with a phone call to check in with me to make sure everything went well and to see if I have any questions. It's also reassuring to know that I can email the service representatives with any questions or concerns regarding my car and receive quick, trustworthy feedback regarding my inquiries. While Rockville Audi is farther from where I live than other Audi dealerships; it is the only one I will go to. Thank all of you for everything you do!

Great Dealership

by from Rockville, MD |

I recently purchased a car from this location and I had a really great experience. I worked with Tristan and he was very patient in helping me find the right car for me! He was very helpful throughout the whole process and went above and beyond to make everything happen efficiently.

Excellent dealer - Alex Max!

by from North Bethesda, MD |

After I went around several dealerships, I decided to look close to home. Alex was extremely patient, helpful and helped me find the specs and the deal I wanted. He is very knowledgeable and gives great advice! He is so proud to represent the company that he really wants you to have the best experience! He is terrific and I will return to him for my next purchase! I also highly recommend him to anyone, but especially if you are a novice in buying cars and need some good advice.

Fantastic Experience!

by from Gaithersburg, Maryland |

A great experience from start to finish! This is my second vehicle purchased from this dealership, I'm sure it will not be the last. High marks for everything! Highly recommended!!