Upper Marlboro Ford

5701 Crain Hwy, Upper Marlboro, MD 20772

Babette

by from Edgewater, MD |

2015 Mustang the staff exceeded my expectations in every way!

Great dealership!

by from Waldorf, MD |

Outstanding owner, manager, and Eric is the best salesperson I have dealt with buying a car.

Great Dealership to work with on a new F-150

by from West Friendship, MD |

I purchased my last truck from Upper Marlboro Ford. It was from the internet dept. When I began looking I contacted the internet dept again. We identified a truck I liked and they invited me in to review my trade. In all it was very fast and handled very well.

Fantastic people, fantastic deals!

by from Trappe, MD |

I had a great experience at Upper Malboro Ford!! Great people, great deals!

JOHN & DEBBIE BUBNER

by from DUNKIRK, MD |

FORD F150. GREAT SERVICE. EVERYONE WAS HELPFUL. JOHN OUR SALESMAN STAYED WITH US UNTIL WE FOUND THE TRUCK WE WANTED. WORKED OUT ALL OF THE DETAILS. THE WHOLE PROCEDURE WENT VERY SMOOTH. THE TRUCK WAS FULLY DETAILED AND FILLED WITH A FULL TANK OF GAS. GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE. THIS IS THE 5TH VEHICLE WE HAVE PURCHASED FROM THIS DEALERSHIP.

Great service

by from Upper Marlboro, Maryland |

Truly an Awsome experience!! They made the process easy and worth the deal.. The car sales rep Danny was helpful, knowledgeable and very positive, The owner stop to say he appreciated us being their and hope all was going well The financial advisor to obtain a loan was an absolute positive manner she dealt with the sale and Very knowledgable in supplying us a loans for the car...Love the Honda Accord and will be in soon for my car washes and oil changes which is most appreciated!!Thank you !thankyou to everyone who assisted in U.S. Purchasing a car .

Mr. Sylvester McArthur

by from Upper Marlboro, MD |

I purchased the 2015 Ford Fusion last Saturday. I was referred by my daughter, who purchased the 2014 Ford fusion last year. she was totally satisfied with the car buying experience at Upper Marlboro ford. This was the most professional car buying experience ever. Heather was cordial and informative. she introduce me to Corneilius Woodson, who explained the car buying process and kept me abreast of each step. Mr. Ron Bortnick made me feel at ease. I forget the lady name that sold me the floor mats and the advantage package. She was was informative and explained each package with ease. Kathy, the finance lady was absolutely wonderful. She is a total professional in making sure I (a cusotmer) received the best deals. I will definitely purchase my next vehicle at Upper marlboro Ford and refer my family and friends. Thanks, you are the BEST!!!!

Pleasant Buying Experience

by from Owings, MD |

Great buying experience of 2015 Ford Escape. Sales Consultant John Pulliam a credit to his profession.

Excellent customer service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by from Huntingtown, MD |

I wanted an Ford Flex SEL 2014 and told them what I could afford a month and Mike and Naamon bent over backwards to make sure I left with the vehicle I wanted! I have already told others about going there and how great they were!

Excellent Purchase Experience

by from Centreville, MD |

We had a great salesman and the owner (Ron) was very friendly