5701 Crain Hwy, Upper Marlboro, MD 20772

New 888-603-1724
Used 877-467-0083

From the moment you walk into our showroom, you'll know our commitment to Customer Service is second to none.

great services

by from Upper Marlboro, MD |

The customer service that I received from the sales person, to the customer care person and the loan processor was nothing short of outstanding. They were friendly, helpful and informative. They made purchasing my new Ford F-150 truck so easy. I would gladly recommend my sales person and your dealership to anyone who mentions that they are looking to purchase a vehicle.

Great Dealership !!!!

f150---stx sport 4x4 ---- great service ---- very helpful staff

by from Salisbury, MD |

We just purchased a 2014 F-150 STX 4x4 from Upper Marlboro Ford. We were treated very professionally by all at the dealership. Marissa was very responsive in e-mail communications and our salesperson Tramaine was very knowledgeable about the product and was able to answer all of our questions. We would recommend Upper Marlboro Ford to others.

Mr. Henry Becker

this is my 3rd car from Marlboro Ford and my familys 5th overall

Great staff who are helpful, engaging, and fun

by from Upper Marlboro, MD |

I appreciated all the help of the staff. However, I was very unsatisfied with the time it took to purchase the car and with the fact that Ford does not allow 0% in addition to discounts. My student discount was removed, and I was not happy with my final car price. I love my car though, and I guess that makes up for the price a bit.

Good and friendly buying service.

by from Upper Marlboro, MD |

Service was excellent. Staff went out the way to make sure that I found the vehicle that I wanted.

Patrick Wallis Survey 12162014

by from Upper Marlboro, MD |

I purchased a 2014 Ford Edge SEL. All of my question were answered on-line as well as in person. There was no hassle ...no pressure to purchase. The purchase of the car was geared towards what was comfortable for me. Even though there are sales goals, the purchase of this vehicle was to ensure my satisfaction of the Ford product and the business relationship the dealership has gained. I have owned several vehicles and I must say the customer service at Upper Marlboro Ford is by far the best I've received !

Uppermarlboro Ford is the Best

by from Upper Marlboro, MD |

Service was great , sales associate was very attentative to my needs and made my car buying exsperience very delightful. the finance manager was great aswell ensuring i got to the payment i needed and the sales managers didnt let me leave till i was satisfied thanks uppermarlboro ford !!!!

Great buying experience.

by from Upper Marlboro, MD |

Between the salesman (Cornelius), the GM (Mike Lewis), and the dealership owner Mark, the experience could not have been better. Not only am I quite satisfied (actually love the Mustang), but I have been completely won over by Upper Marlboro Ford to the point that I will never go looking elseware for a new vehicle. I will certainly recommend them to friends. Neil Gamerman

Unexpected Purchase

by from Upper Marlboro, MD |

2009 Ford Escape. It was a raining cold Saturday morning when we went looking for a vehicle that wasn't a planned purchase. We had a set price and an idea of what we were looking for. When we parked we were approached by a sales person (not what I wanted). Informed him what we had seen on the webpage that we were interested. He had trouble finding it and walked us all over the lot to find it on the very back of the lot and come to find out he hadn't pulled the key. Left us out in the rain while he went looking for it to come back and tell us the night lot attendant must have taken it home. As we were preparing to leave Bill (older gentleman) approached with the key. We looked and it and was quoted a price (it hadn't been cleaned nor inspected). I was told by Ray that yes there was room for negotiation. We left stating that we were going to look further but when they had it inspected/cleaned to give us a call. Before we could get onto 301 the sales rep. called with an offer. We turned around and wound up filling out paper work to purchase the vehicle. Took less than 4 hours. I would like to say that Ray (sales manager) and Kathy (finance individual) were a pleasure to work with. Unfortunately can't say the same regarding salesman. I will be back in on the 20th to have minor things done that weren't completed prior to pick up.