Upper Marlboro Ford

5701 Crain Hwy, Upper Marlboro, MD 20772

Great dealership

by from Annapolis, MD |

I purchased a Ford Edge and it is a great SUV. Daniel, our salesman took the time to explain all the features and how they work. It wasn't a high pressure atmosphere that I experienced at other dealerships. All of the staff was helpful and guided me through the entire transaction. I highly recommend Upper Marlboro Ford to anyone shopping for a vehicle.

Great Buying Experience

by from Waldorf, MD |

I purchased a 2015 Ford Focus Titanium hatchback. Everyone was great, Heather Charters found the car with all the features I wanted. Cornealous scheduled my test drive and gave me tour of the features in my car and even helped me sync my phone and test out making a phone call. At other dealerships I often felt pressured to upgrade services or forced to select on a vehicle that did not have the options that I wanted. I did not experience any of that at the Upper Marlboro Ford, the experience felt like good friends helping me buy the car of my dreams. I'm extremely happy with my car buying experience and my car. I love my Ford Focus, I have so much fun in it I look for excuses to drive it :) I will definitely recommend Upper Marlboro to my friends & family. I'm very happy to know when I get ready for another car I have a wonderful place to go to. Please express my gratitude for all that help make this possible! LaTonya Pearson-Happy Happy Happy Ford Car Owner :)

Love my 2015 Ford F-150!

by from Shady Side, Maryland |

Upper Marboro Ford helped every step of the way for my custom order F150. My sales process was quick and at a price that couldn't be matched!

The best dealership around!

by from Brandywine, MD |

Marc, Kathy and Forest were all very helpful. We went through many options before accepting the Taurus. Thank you all for understanding our needs and for all of your patience.

Babette

by from Edgewater, MD |

2015 Mustang the staff exceeded my expectations in every way!

Great dealership!

by from Waldorf, MD |

Outstanding owner, manager, and Eric is the best salesperson I have dealt with buying a car.

Great Dealership to work with on a new F-150

by from West Friendship, MD |

I purchased my last truck from Upper Marlboro Ford. It was from the internet dept. When I began looking I contacted the internet dept again. We identified a truck I liked and they invited me in to review my trade. In all it was very fast and handled very well.

Fantastic people, fantastic deals!

by from Trappe, MD |

I had a great experience at Upper Malboro Ford!! Great people, great deals!

JOHN & DEBBIE BUBNER

by from DUNKIRK, MD |

FORD F150. GREAT SERVICE. EVERYONE WAS HELPFUL. JOHN OUR SALESMAN STAYED WITH US UNTIL WE FOUND THE TRUCK WE WANTED. WORKED OUT ALL OF THE DETAILS. THE WHOLE PROCEDURE WENT VERY SMOOTH. THE TRUCK WAS FULLY DETAILED AND FILLED WITH A FULL TANK OF GAS. GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE. THIS IS THE 5TH VEHICLE WE HAVE PURCHASED FROM THIS DEALERSHIP.

Great service

by from Upper Marlboro, Maryland |

Truly an Awsome experience!! They made the process easy and worth the deal.. The car sales rep Danny was helpful, knowledgeable and very positive, The owner stop to say he appreciated us being their and hope all was going well The financial advisor to obtain a loan was an absolute positive manner she dealt with the sale and Very knowledgable in supplying us a loans for the car...Love the Honda Accord and will be in soon for my car washes and oil changes which is most appreciated!!Thank you !thankyou to everyone who assisted in U.S. Purchasing a car .