Sheehy Nissan of Annapolis

2542 Riva Rd, Annapolis, MD 21401

Used 888-686-6755

service

by from annapolis , md |

My experience at Sheehy Nissan of Annapolis was more then pleasant. The customer service was truly amazing and I felt extremely comfortable going over the repairs I needed with my service advisor. I only wish other dealerships were as professional and affordable such as this one. I give 6 stars to a 5 star rating.

easy and pleasant

by from Baltimore |

I did not buy purchase a vehicle from this dealership... But I submitted my info via cars.com. Linda Vick called immediately left a message. I visited the dealership, test drove the vehicle... Ms Vick and her manager put together the offer with alternatives. No pressure. Easy to deal with

First time purchasing a car!!!!

by from Oxon hill md |

I want to thank the staff at sheehy Nissan of Annapolis because this was my 1st purchase and making this a wonderful experience. I was on the web Friday afternoon looking for a Malibu at work so I decided to send a inquiry to find out more information. Within 15 minutes Anthony Vanchieri called but I wasn't able to answer the phone so he left a very professional message . I called back and Anthony was very nice and made sure that he answered all my questions before setting up an appointment. So I came saturday morning And was greeted by Richard Townes ... Very nice and friendly where I went on test drive and feel in love with the car and didn't want to bring the car back to the lot. Richard let me know everything that was going on and he understood this was my 1st purchase so he was very patient with all and I mean all my questions. I filled out some paperwork and before I knew I was in the finance office with Dan signing my papers to take home my Malibu. I was there for about 2 hours at the max. The staff is awesome and will refer everyone that needs to purchase a vehicle to this dealership only!!! You all rock

Best Nissan Dealer I've Ever Dealt With

by from Bowie,MD |

I have been buying ONLY Nissans since 1982 and this is by far and away the best place I have ever dealt with. Scott Clark the Manager even came out and hugged me after I bought my new Cube. It was so special it made me feel all warm. The Cube is such a perfect fit for me and all my Toys!

thanks nate/jordy

by from bowie, md |

I had a great experience. I did my research and told them exactly what I wanted and they did everything they could to get me in my 2013 Altima. Sounds corny but it's the truth. I was looking for the best price and they had it.

Dealership Review

by from Annapolis, MD |

Recently visited Sheehy Nissan of Annapolis to look at a previously owned Pathfinder I had seen on the internet. Although a great deal, I ended up buying a brand new Pathfinder that met all my criteria. CJ Hodges was friendly, professional, and worked with me to get me exactly what I wanted for a price I was happy with. He even went out of his way to to make sure my kids were taken care of as we finished up the paperwork. I'll definitely be going back to CJ the next time I need to make a car purchase.

I AM GLAD I BOUGHT FROM SHEEHY NISSAN OF ANNAPOLIS

by from ANNAPOLIS, MARYLAND |

I had the best car buying experience ever. It was my first time at Sheehy Nissan of Annapolis. Richard Townes made it all happen. He is a real asset to the company. I suggest that anyone that wants to buy a car go to see Richard and the sales manager Jayson. They are great to work with and I didn't spend the entire day there. I was in and out in under two hours. I even got a full tank of gas. I will tell all my friends about Sheehy Nissan of Annapolis. Thanks again for the GREAT SERVICE. JM

Yanni Alevrofas

by from Annapolis, Md |

Sheehy Nissan of Annapolis provided me with an outstanding car buying/leasing experience. My sales associate, Yanni Alevrofas, was extremely knowledgeable and professional as he walked me through the car shopping experience. He valued my time, as limited as it was, and was able to clearly explain the process from start to finish. Most importantly, I felt Yanni was focused more on providing me with the resources to make an informed decision about the Nissan Frontier rather than selling me only on what was available at the dealership. I would highly recommend Yanni to others.

Love my Pathfinder!!

by from Centreville,md |

Cj hodges is the magic man, he will get you what you want with the price you like. Everybody is really nice and treats you like they have known you forever. Go see CJ HODGES TODAY!!!

Dealership Review..customer service

by from Largo, MD |

Sheehy Nissan of Annapolis has GREAT customer service. I am a very proud new owner of a 2013 Nissan Altima. Yanni Alevrofas and Alison Hofmann went out of their way, respectively, to get me in to this car. I would definitely recommend Sheehy Nissan of Annapolis to family and friends. Alison Hofmann(General Sales Manager) went above and beyond....all i had to do was be a little patient!! They got the exact car that i asked for.......white on black, rims, and no sunroof!! One could not ask for better service.