Sheehy Nissan of Glen Burnie

Service 888-737-4745 Service 888-737-4745

Sheehy It's Easy!

GREAT SERVICE

by from arnold,md |

I had great service when I came. danny was an awesome sales guy and made the process quick and easy! Thanks so much,recommend Sheehy Nissan of glen burnie to all friends.

Jerome was fantastic!!!

by from Arnold, MD |

There were a few glitches with getting the paperwork taken care of correctly, but, otherwise outstanding. Jerome was fantastic to work with...definition of customer service!!

Mike G is the best!!!!!

by from Glen Burnie, MD |

I worked with Mr. Mike Grigsby at the Glen Burnie Sheehy dealership. He was so professional, kind and responsive with respect to cals and follow-up. I would certainly recommend him and the dealership. I have been a pleased customer for over 10 years! Karen Cousins-Brown

May 20, 2016

Karen - Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy that Mike Grimsby was able to help you out! We look forward to seeing you back again!

easy and fast

by from annapolis,md |

danny was an awesome sales guy and made the process quick and easy! Thanks so much,i recommend Sheehy Nissan to all my friends.

May 20, 2016

Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy that Danny was able to help you out! We look forward to seeing you back again!

Great Service

by from Glen Burnie |

I was shopping for a new car and my experiance was very nice, payments was in my budget the vehicle was nite and beautiful and the transaction was smood and clear, Hernan was a busy person the day but he provide me with his experience in sales and I was very satisfation with his service.

May 20, 2016

Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy that Herman was able to help you out! We look forward to seeing you back again!

I love my new car

by from Pasadena |

I am very happy with my recent car purchase of my used Nissan. Best Car Buying Experience Recommend this dealer it was super easy and awesome! Hernan, my sales person as well as finance person made me feel good with this purchase! Highly recommended!

MILITARY STICKS TOGETHER

by from Glen Burnie, MD |

Mike G was awesome! I looked at at least 5 other dealerships and decided to buy with him because he was very professional, polite, and understanding to what I was looking for. I did not feel rushed or pressured to buy a car from him like others. I would highly recommend him.

May 20, 2016

Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy that Mike G. was able to help you out! We look forward to seeing you back again!

good experience

by from glen burnie,md |

my salesperson danny was very knowledgeable and made the process easy. Thanks again, I'll definitely be referring anyone to Sheehy Nissan of glen burnie.

Very satisfied

by from Glen Burnie md |

I came into the dealership looking for a new car and ended up leaving with exactly what I wanted. Steven was my salesman and he was very polite. Make sure to see him.

May 4, 2016

Thank you so much for your review. We are so happy that Steven was able to help you find exactly what you wanted. Enjoy, and we look forward to seeing you back in the future!

Great experience!

by from Pasadena md |

I had great service when I came. Steven was an awesome sales guy and made the process quick and easy! Thanks so much

May 4, 2016

Thank you so much for your review. We are so happy that Steven was able to help you out. We look forward to seeing you back in the future!