Jennings Chevy / VW

New 866-812-9491
Used 888-250-4118
Service 888-238-0819

Our Reputation Rides with You

Great experience -- You won't be disappointed.

by from Wilmette, IL |

I saw the car online and contacted Alain Bondi in Internet Sales who was very responsive and got back to me quickly. When I entered the dealership, everyone was pleasant and greeted me kindly. Alain had me work with Fuad Ghosh who was very pleasant and we connected well. We went on a test drive in the car, and I felt it was the one I wanted. We were at a somewhat different place in regard to pricing, and the manager Ray came in and we talked about where they needed to be and where I needed to be and were able to come to the middle. I then started working with Bob DiCicco, the business manager, who I must say -- was a dream. I have bought many, many cars, and he was by far the most pleasant, most personable business manager I have ever dealt with. The car was in great shape when I drove it off the lot, the entire process (including finding it on line) took less than 48 hours, I never felt pressured or ill-at-ease -- I even considered the purchase overnight with no pushing from anyone. I have not dealt with Jennings in the past, but would certainly be willing to suggest a visit to them to a relative or a friend. Try it out -- you will not be disappointed. Pleasant, professional, and customer-focused. Exactly as it should be.

Outstanding dealership, above and beyond

by from Bartlett, Il |

We were so pleased with our experience. The team we worked with, beginning with Jim Walsh, Amir Dizdarevic, Fuad Ghosh, and Bob DiCicco did everything to meet our needs and requests. The dealings were stress-free and we always felt they had our best interest in mind. Everyone was very easy to work with, doing all they could to assure we were satisfied customers. Our previous car buying experience was a nightmare, nothing at all like the team at Jennings. We are very happy with our car, and very thankful to the team we worked with to make it all happen.

Jennings Chevrolet New Vehicle Purchase

by from Canton, Michigan |

I purchased my 2015 Z06 Corvette from Jennings Chevrolet and they did an excellent job of handling my entire purchase experience. They have one of the most professional and polite staffs I have ever met or worked with. My buying experience was exceptional with regard to the how I was treated by everyone at the dealership. They have a very friendly and polite staff and everyone I encountered at the dealership made me feel welcome and they all expressed their appreciation for my business. Chris Hallenberg took care of my order and delivery of my vehicle with such expertise, Davis handled the transaction paperwork making sure I understood everything along with pointing out additional warranties I might want to consider purchasing to protect my vehicle. I have never taken delivery of a vehicle so well prepared before, the Corvette was immaculate when I took delivery. The vehicle orientation was done very professionally and I drove away feeling very positive about the entire process. Great dealership - great people!

Amazing experience with friendly and honest people

by from Illinois |

Jennings Chevy was referred to me by a close friend when I was shopping for a used car. We were offered a fair price for a 2012 Passat with 30K miles. the service was professional and people were very friendly. I would recommend this dealership to anyone.

Jennings Chevrolet Abu Badar

by from Glenview, IL |

Abu was very helpful and made my car buying experience a fantastic one with his excellent customer service.

Absolutely Wonderful Experience!!!

by from Chicago, IL |

After doing thorough research, I finally found the perfect car. The problem with this is that most dealerships that I have dealt with, have had very high mileage for a new model car. Alain was very prompt in answering my questions before I even stepped foot in the facility. Once I arrived, my son and I were greeted and allowed to walk around. After sitting with Alain for less than 5 minutes, I was introduced to Abu Badara; he was the nicest person, easy to have small talk with and we even had a few things in commons as far as opinions. Originally, I came in with my own finance, but actually ended up financing with them for a MUCH better rate. Bob, the finance manager, was AWESOME as well. He offered me a few options and they were better than what I expected. I am completely under budget and COMPLETELY satisfied. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for excellent customer service, no hassle prices and great deals. My expectations were beyond exceeded. They even trailed me to drop off my rental car and drive off in my new one!!!!! Thank you all SO very much for your service!!!!

Great service

by from Skokie il |

Just bought a new Jetta love the car red with beige interior Great salesman Arpad Simon Wonderful service see him for your next car purchase

BEST car dealership in the Chicago area

by from Chicago, IL |

Stop what you are doing, seriously, just stop looking for cars online and go see Fuad at Jenning's Chevrolet! After about a one month search, I was so tired of looking for a car. I finally stumbled across Jenning's and Fuad, SAVED! These guys are maybe the most fair and easy to deal with car salesmen in the entire country. Fuad got me into an amazing 2012 A4 at a very reasonable price. Their customer service and NO pressure sales approach fits right in with my personality. I don't like being bugged nonstop from car dealers. Jennings was the exact opposite. Their follow up was perfect, a call and a text message just to check in. I test drove the car twice and had a complicated financing situation (refinancing my mortgage). Everyone at Jenning's helped me through the process and made sure I ended up with the car. If you are looking for amazing customer service and a CRAZY friendly staff, go see Fuad and his crew at Jenning's!

Jennings

by from Des Plaines |

Abu took care of us over the last 26 years and we bought several cars from hum. He goes above and beyoun our expectations. He came in on his day off to help us. Thanks Jim & janet

Excellent Salesman

by from Southeast Wiscosnin |

We may a 2+ hour drive to look at a used Acadia and couldn't be happier with our decision. Adel was helpful over the phone leading up to our visit and his great customer service continued when we came down for the test drive. Most impressively, Adel followed through on the things he said he would after the sale and even shipped us a missing bolt and locking tab I discovered were missing after we got home. I'll definitely give Adel another opportunity for a sale next time we are in the market.

Great Value, Excellent Service

by from Kalamazoo |

I found my vehicle online (due to their incredible price), called Jennings, and made the three hour trip the next day to see it in person. Jennings held the vehicle I wanted, was extremely helpful over the phone, and made the actual experience of purchasing totally worth the drive. They are courteous, up-front and honest, and never pushy. I'm the type of person that hates being sold anything... I'll be buying my vehicles from Jennings from now on.