Jennings Chevy / VW

New 866-812-9491 New 866-812-9491
Used 888-250-4118 Used 888-250-4118
Service 888-238-0819 Service 888-238-0819

Our Reputation Rides with You

Great experience -- You won't be disappointed.

by from Wilmette, IL |

I saw the car online and contacted Alain Bondi in Internet Sales who was very responsive and got back to me quickly. When I entered the dealership, everyone was pleasant and greeted me kindly. Alain had me work with Fuad Ghosh who was very pleasant and we connected well. We went on a test drive in the car, and I felt it was the one I wanted. We were at a somewhat different place in regard to pricing, and the manager Ray came in and we talked about where they needed to be and where I needed to be and were able to come to the middle. I then started working with Bob DiCicco, the business manager, who I must say -- was a dream. I have bought many, many cars, and he was by far the most pleasant, most personable business manager I have ever dealt with. The car was in great shape when I drove it off the lot, the entire process (including finding it on line) took less than 48 hours, I never felt pressured or ill-at-ease -- I even considered the purchase overnight with no pushing from anyone. I have not dealt with Jennings in the past, but would certainly be willing to suggest a visit to them to a relative or a friend. Try it out -- you will not be disappointed. Pleasant, professional, and customer-focused. Exactly as it should be.

Quality Service

by from Bellwood IL |

Abu was very helpful and he listened to all my concerns and did his best to get me in my desired car.

Fair negotiations and free coffee

by from Chicago, IL |

I had a good experience getting a car here, we took a test drive and Abu was friendly and not pushy. We drove on the highway and on the local streets, and the car, a 2008 impala, performed well. According to one of the guys here, the car has had its rotors and breaks replaced at the dealership. We had already chosen the car in advance and had already shopped around, so we were informed buyers who were ready to buy. The proof is in the pudding obviously with a used car, and I haven't owned the car for more than 3 minutes, so we'll have to see going forward (sitting at the dealership now).

Jennings Chevrolet Glenview

by from Alsip, IL |

The service was outstanding! Ken Schultz was my advisor and couldn't have been more helpful. I was kept thoroughly updated. My car had damage due to an accident caused by ice, it was very upsetting to have my 3 mos old car in need of repairs. Ken assured me it would as good as new when they were done and he was absolutely correct. Again, the service was outstanding, I can't say enough about my experience, they go above and beyond!! I also bought my 2016 Chevy Traverse at this dealer, I had the same wonderful experience then, from the time I walked in I was treated with the finest customer service. Debbie and Andy were great! If I ever purchase another car this is the only place I will go!

2015 Golf Gti

by from Hoffman Estates |

Just purchased a 2015 VW Golf GTI from Jennings VW, it was a great experience to work with Sales Abu and Amir as well as Finance. Overall sales process is fast, efficient and honest.

Pleasantly Surprised

by from Rolling Meadows, IL |

Was not in the market to purchase a car until my previous one was totaled. That being said, going into the car buying process was something I was skeptical about. However, Jennings Chevrolet changed that right off the bat. Abu met us at the door and was so sweet and eager to help us, without pressuring us to jump into a sale. After we decided on a potential car, Abu sent it to the mechanic shop in back to fix every-little-thing that could have been off about the car- replaced dash light, replaced a ball joint, and even took it to the jeep dealership himself to fix a recall... During a snowstorm. Not every dealership is willing to do that kind of work and put in that kind of effort! Abu was MORE than helpful and we had nothing but positive experiences at this dealership, people and atmosphere. Ended up purchasing the car and am more than happy with the experience.

great service, friendly, great pricing

by from Chicago, IL |

Abu was very helpful in answering any questions we had about the car. The car was very clean and the price was just right. We had a great experience with this dealership!

Great service

by from Chicago, IL |

The sales people were friendly and knowledgeable. Questions were answered and additional information was provided. They were able to negotiate and help me find a good fit. Facilities were very clean and accommodating.

Great Customer Service

by from Carpentersville, Il. |

We have been with Jennings for so many years. They always been helpful and accommodating. They treat their customer with respect and compassion reason why customers always come back. I truly will recommend Jennings to family, relative and friends. As always thank you Abu for helping us for choosing a car that fits our needs.

Great Car from Josh

by from Chicago, IL |

I went into Jennings looking for a new car. I met Josh and Andrew and leased my new car from them. They did a great job making everything easy to go through and I got a great price too. I would recommend them to everyone!