Jennings Chevy / VW

Used 888-250-4118
Service 888-238-0819

Our Reputation Rides with You

great service, very helpful

by from morton grove ill |

friendly and helpful love this place great dealership

2015 Suburban Great Experience

by from PArk Ridge, IL |

Chris M. provided excellent buying experience. I have purchased several vehicles from Jennings Always a smooth transaction. Also a great service department. HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS DEALER.

Excellent Car Salesman

by from Prospect Heights, Il |

Josh Dessent did an excellent job selling me my new Equinox! He was knowledgable about all the Chevys so he was very helpful in finding the car that meets my needs. Once I purchased the car he walked me through all the new features on the dash. He helped me set up my Bluetooth. I will highly recommend him to any person looking to buy a new car.

great sales rep

by from homerglen |

Andrew is the best sales rep ever he took care of all my needs

CHRIS MADER WAS GREAT

by from northfield,il |

I saw Chris was in for service asked him about a deal on Equinox awd within a 1 hr he put the deal together for me. He was great!

Debbie Ress is Great!

by from Chicago IL |

While I was waiting for my 2011 Cruze to be serviced, I had a conversation with Debbie about the possibilities of leasing a new car. Debbie took the time to listen to my needs - both financial and specific to an automobile - and showed me the 2014 Equinox. As I prefer an SUV, I was very impressed with it. Initially, I wanted all the options - sunroof, NAV, rear-mounted camera, but didn't feel comfortable with the final price. Without pressuring me or giving up, she showed me a 2014 Equinox that was within my budget. We drove out to their expanded parking facility and she told me to test drive it. As soon as I did, I knew this was it. Debbie is very professional: she listens to the needs of her customers, gets to know them as people, and finds the best choice for each individual. I look forward to working with her for all of my future automobile needs! Thank you Debbie!

BRAKE REPAIR done for cheap!!!

by from Des Plaines IL |

I needed my brakes replaced and I needed it fast, so I called Abu Badar and he asked me to come in and they will check it. Long story short I saved a ton of money and time and the service was perfect.

Best car buying experience WORK WITH FUAD

by from Palatine |

Second time purchasing a vehicle from Jennings. Bottom line, 5 stars! From the sales staff, to management, to their service department; Jennings is the most attentive to your needs dealership I've ever experienced. If you're looking for a no hassle, customer service approach I recommend purchasing a new or used vehicle from Fuad. He's always available and willing to work for the customer. Jennings service department is also fantastic! I live in Palatine and don't think twice about bring my vehicle for service to glenview. YOU WILL BE TAKEN CARE OF AT JENNINGS

great service great salesman.

by from Morton Grove, il. |

My car salesman Abu helped me find the right car in my price range and I am very impressed with my chevrolet cruz the way it looks and performs. I would recommend not only the car but more importantly the patience that my salesman Abu had helping me find the right car.

Great Dealership - Debbie Ressa

by from Chicago, IL |

Jennings Chevrolet is a great dealership for those who don't want to go through a lot of hassle. Debbie Ress is an outstanding sales representative who is honest, knowledgeable and extremely friendly. She made our purchasing experience easy without any issues. She was patient and understood that this was a decision that we needed some time to make and she did not worry us at all. She let us know that she will be there anytime we had questions or wanted to come in. That alone made our decision easy to again purchase from Jennings Chevrolet. I will be making a new purchase again in the near future and will contact Debbie Ress again. I recommend Jennings Chevrolet to all my family and friends. They take pride in their reputation and it shows. There is no stress at all!