Jennings Chevy / VW

Service 888-238-0819

Our Reputation Rides with You

Debbie Ress

by from Chicago |

Jennings Chevrolet is a great dealership to go to when deciding on making a new purchase for a vehicle. My sales lady is Debbie Ress and she is the BEST!!!! I met Debbie when I came in for service on my 2008 Chevy Impala and she and I talked about a new car. She provided me with her card and we kept in touch. Maybe about a month later I finally decided to come in and discuss a new 2013 Malibu. There was no pressure and she was extremely professional. In fact, the entire process of making a purchase for this new car was professional. This is the second car my mom and I have purchased from Jennings. I constantly recommend this dealership to everyone I know. I have been to other dealerships and in fact purchased cars at other dealerships but Jennings is different. They pride themselves on profesionalism and there is never pressure to make a purchase. That is the one quality a lot of dealerships should have. My mom is definitely looking into a new purchase next year and of course we will only buy from Jennings and Debbie Ress. Debbie knows the cars and can answer any question that you ask without hesitation. I appreciate her tremendously!!!

Benedict and Jackie Celano

by from Chicago, IL |

Chris Hallenberg has been our sales person for the past 6 years. We are always confident and happy with the quality of his service. We have now purchased and leased 3 Chevy Tahoe's from Jennings Chevrolet with Chris as our sales rep. Everyone (from the Service department, the credit personnel and our favorite sales person, Chris) that we have met and interacted with at Jennings has always extended a warm welcome and we have always been satisfied.

Leasing

by from Skokie, IL |

Leasing a car was pleasent and painless. Fuad was nice and easy to work with. He went through all the options with me . Now it's time to enjoy the new ride.

Great Dealership -Great Service...

by from Northbrook |

This is the third car I have bought from Jennings and I get all my service done there also, I can always count on great service..Thanks to Gary Hultgren , I was happy to be your first sale and hope you have a great success working for Jennings, and also Alan Bondi who helped me with all three of my auto purchases at Jennings .

Example: Great service, clean facilities

by from mt.prospect |

Service was exellent Abu was great to work with.

Friendly, honest and fast

by from Crystal Lake, IL |

Went in to Jennings for the first time about 9 months ago to purchase a new vehicle. I had never been through this process before and I must say that the entire staff there made it quite easy and about as non-stressful as buying a car can be. I was particularly pleased with our salesman, Dominick Sannasardo, who was quite knowledgable, very easy to talk to and very straight forward with all his answers to our questions. I have been in several times to the service department for oil changes and a couple maintenance issues and have been very pleased with my experience with that staff as well. They are all very professional and clearly want to make sure their customers have a positive experience. Thanks Jennings, I would definitely recommend you!

Jerry Perberg

by from niles, il |

Jerry was very pleasant and easy to deal with. My grandmother had reccomended him due to her past experience. I would come back to him for my future needs.

Service

by from Glenview IL |

This place is tops in the service department. Quick clean and very knowledgeable folks. I even used them for body work on my Honda when it was damaged. I have bought two cars here over the years and couldn't be happier.

Outstanding salesperson and dealership! BUY HERE!

by from Niles, IL |

I originally went to a different Chevy dealership (Brendeman's) looking for a Sonic for my partner. I went there multiple times and was always ignored by the staff. I even opened the door on the car in the showroom,leaned agaist the front fender waiting for someone to at least say Boo, but the 4 people working the floor couldn't be bothered. Found Jenning's on a Sunday drive, returned on Monday and met Debbie Reis. I was driving my smart 42 that day and let Debbie know I was "just kicking the tires" but was interested in coming back to drive a Sonic or a Spark when it came out. Debbie didn't make me feel un-easy nor that I was waisting her time. We talked about my smart for a bit, I gave her my real phone number and asked her to call me when the Spark was in. A week later she called and we went in,drove a Spark around the storage area, put money down and drove home with one the next week. We even stop in just to say hi.Do you do that at your salesperson? We can not recommend Debbie and Jenning's Chevrolet enough! I would not go anywhere else and will be buying a Sonic for myself in the next year. I would love another smart but the dealership (Loeber's) is so god awfull I wont buy another. Won't even have non-warrenty work done there.

Real People Behind the Desk

by from Skokie, Il |

I first became acquainted with Jennings Chevy when I started having my fleet of trucks serviced there. I found their service department to be honest, quick, and straight forward. My wife and I decided to switch the service on our Volkswagen from another nearby dealership. Here is what I found so amazing. The other dealer had been telling my wife we needed new tires and some other repairs on her Volks. When I asked the service team at Jennings VW about the repairs they looked at me a little funny. They said the car didn't need tires or the other repairs that the other dealership was pushing. Jennings VW serviced our car and did it in less time than they promised and the total bill was less than estimated. When we decided to look at a new car for my wife, we found the sales people at Jennings to be knowledgeable and professional. They actually respected our buying process instead of trying to jam it down our throats as they did when we tried to buy at another Volkswagen dealer. The other dealership was so bad that my wife called Volkswagen in Germany to tell them what she thought. At that point it appeared that we would NEVER own another Volks again. However, after dealing with the people at Jennings we will own a Volkswagen as long as Jennings has a VW franchise. While we didn't buy a Volks on our first visit, we will be back to buy one.