Jennings Chevy / VW

Service 888-238-0819

Our Reputation Rides with You

Debbie Ress is Great!

by from Chicago IL |

While I was waiting for my 2011 Cruze to be serviced, I had a conversation with Debbie about the possibilities of leasing a new car. Debbie took the time to listen to my needs - both financial and specific to an automobile - and showed me the 2014 Equinox. As I prefer an SUV, I was very impressed with it. Initially, I wanted all the options - sunroof, NAV, rear-mounted camera, but didn't feel comfortable with the final price. Without pressuring me or giving up, she showed me a 2014 Equinox that was within my budget. We drove out to their expanded parking facility and she told me to test drive it. As soon as I did, I knew this was it. Debbie is very professional: she listens to the needs of her customers, gets to know them as people, and finds the best choice for each individual. I look forward to working with her for all of my future automobile needs! Thank you Debbie!

BRAKE REPAIR done for cheap!!!

by from Des Plaines IL |

I needed my brakes replaced and I needed it fast, so I called Abu Badar and he asked me to come in and they will check it. Long story short I saved a ton of money and time and the service was perfect.

Best car buying experience WORK WITH FUAD

by from Palatine |

Second time purchasing a vehicle from Jennings. Bottom line, 5 stars! From the sales staff, to management, to their service department; Jennings is the most attentive to your needs dealership I've ever experienced. If you're looking for a no hassle, customer service approach I recommend purchasing a new or used vehicle from Fuad. He's always available and willing to work for the customer. Jennings service department is also fantastic! I live in Palatine and don't think twice about bring my vehicle for service to glenview. YOU WILL BE TAKEN CARE OF AT JENNINGS

great service great salesman.

by from Morton Grove, il. |

My car salesman Abu helped me find the right car in my price range and I am very impressed with my chevrolet cruz the way it looks and performs. I would recommend not only the car but more importantly the patience that my salesman Abu had helping me find the right car.

Great Dealership - Debbie Ressa

by from Chicago, IL |

Jennings Chevrolet is a great dealership for those who don't want to go through a lot of hassle. Debbie Ress is an outstanding sales representative who is honest, knowledgeable and extremely friendly. She made our purchasing experience easy without any issues. She was patient and understood that this was a decision that we needed some time to make and she did not worry us at all. She let us know that she will be there anytime we had questions or wanted to come in. That alone made our decision easy to again purchase from Jennings Chevrolet. I will be making a new purchase again in the near future and will contact Debbie Ress again. I recommend Jennings Chevrolet to all my family and friends. They take pride in their reputation and it shows. There is no stress at all!

Debbie Ress

by from Chicago |

Jennings Chevrolet is a great dealership to go to when deciding on making a new purchase for a vehicle. My sales lady is Debbie Ress and she is the BEST!!!! I met Debbie when I came in for service on my 2008 Chevy Impala and she and I talked about a new car. She provided me with her card and we kept in touch. Maybe about a month later I finally decided to come in and discuss a new 2013 Malibu. There was no pressure and she was extremely professional. In fact, the entire process of making a purchase for this new car was professional. This is the second car my mom and I have purchased from Jennings. I constantly recommend this dealership to everyone I know. I have been to other dealerships and in fact purchased cars at other dealerships but Jennings is different. They pride themselves on profesionalism and there is never pressure to make a purchase. That is the one quality a lot of dealerships should have. My mom is definitely looking into a new purchase next year and of course we will only buy from Jennings and Debbie Ress. Debbie knows the cars and can answer any question that you ask without hesitation. I appreciate her tremendously!!!

Benedict and Jackie Celano

by from Chicago, IL |

Chris Hallenberg has been our sales person for the past 6 years. We are always confident and happy with the quality of his service. We have now purchased and leased 3 Chevy Tahoe's from Jennings Chevrolet with Chris as our sales rep. Everyone (from the Service department, the credit personnel and our favorite sales person, Chris) that we have met and interacted with at Jennings has always extended a warm welcome and we have always been satisfied.

Leasing

by from Skokie, IL |

Leasing a car was pleasent and painless. Fuad was nice and easy to work with. He went through all the options with me . Now it's time to enjoy the new ride.

Great Dealership -Great Service...

by from Northbrook |

This is the third car I have bought from Jennings and I get all my service done there also, I can always count on great service..Thanks to Gary Hultgren , I was happy to be your first sale and hope you have a great success working for Jennings, and also Alan Bondi who helped me with all three of my auto purchases at Jennings .

Example: Great service, clean facilities

by from mt.prospect |

Service was exellent Abu was great to work with.