Jennings Chevy / VW

Service 888-238-0819

Our Reputation Rides with You

Great Dealership - Debbie Ressa

by from Chicago, IL |

Jennings Chevrolet is a great dealership for those who don't want to go through a lot of hassle. Debbie Ress is an outstanding sales representative who is honest, knowledgeable and extremely friendly. She made our purchasing experience easy without any issues. She was patient and understood that this was a decision that we needed some time to make and she did not worry us at all. She let us know that she will be there anytime we had questions or wanted to come in. That alone made our decision easy to again purchase from Jennings Chevrolet. I will be making a new purchase again in the near future and will contact Debbie Ress again. I recommend Jennings Chevrolet to all my family and friends. They take pride in their reputation and it shows. There is no stress at all!

Debbie Ress

by from Chicago |

Jennings Chevrolet is a great dealership to go to when deciding on making a new purchase for a vehicle. My sales lady is Debbie Ress and she is the BEST!!!! I met Debbie when I came in for service on my 2008 Chevy Impala and she and I talked about a new car. She provided me with her card and we kept in touch. Maybe about a month later I finally decided to come in and discuss a new 2013 Malibu. There was no pressure and she was extremely professional. In fact, the entire process of making a purchase for this new car was professional. This is the second car my mom and I have purchased from Jennings. I constantly recommend this dealership to everyone I know. I have been to other dealerships and in fact purchased cars at other dealerships but Jennings is different. They pride themselves on profesionalism and there is never pressure to make a purchase. That is the one quality a lot of dealerships should have. My mom is definitely looking into a new purchase next year and of course we will only buy from Jennings and Debbie Ress. Debbie knows the cars and can answer any question that you ask without hesitation. I appreciate her tremendously!!!

They're More Like Friends!

by from Glenview, IL |

My husband and I have bought two cars here from Debbie. Debbie has become more of a friend to us than someone we simply buy cars from. She is a delight to work with! Our first car we bought about 2 years ago for my husband. Then, when I was in a car accident this year and my car was declared to be a total loss by the ins. company, we didn't have to think twice about where we were going to buy a new car to replace it. I bought a Malibu Chevy with all the bells and whistles and LOVE it! We have loved doing business with Jennings!

excellent service!

by from glenview |

Debbie Ress provided us with excellent service! Needless to say that has been the best dealership experience I've had. I highly recommend this dealership.

NEW CAR

by from GLENVIEW IL |

GREAT EXPERIENCE BOUGHT NEW SUBURBAN ! LOCAL DEALER JENNINGS WAS EXCELLENT.

The Best Dealership in Illinois

by from Evanston, IL |

We are retired now, and we originally had 2 cars one trailblazer (from Jennings), and a BMW. We decided to trade them both in on one car. We came in and talked to Mr. Abu Badar. He was very professional. He knew what we requested and had us look at a 2011 Traverse, fully loaded. We took it for a test drive and we fell in love with the Traverse. We are truly glad to have come back to Jennings, instead of going to another dealership. We are extremely thankful for all the help and looking after our financial well being.

EXCELLENT SERVICE

by from DesPlaines, IL |

My experience at Jennings Chevrolet with Abu Badar was excellent. I would definitely come back in the future.

BEST SERVICE.

by from Des Plaines IL |

I came in, told what I wanted, and got exactly what I wanted. I'll be sure to tell my friends about Abu Badar.

Come Shop Jennings Chevrolet

by from Morton Grove, IL |

I am very impressed by the high quality of professionalism, vehicle knowledge and customer service. They make the whole process of purchasing vehicles extremely easy and enjoyable. I felt very well taken care of and look forward to continued servicing and follow-up here at Jennings Chevrolet. I will buy my vehicles here again!

New car buying experience Chris Mader

by from Chicago, IL |

I didn't have any issues when I was buying. it was a very easy and pleasant experience. I found exactly what I wanted and they helped me figure it all out.