Jennings Chevy / VW

Used 888-250-4118
Service 888-238-0819

Our Reputation Rides with You

by from Niles, Il |

I had a great experience with our salesman. He was very accommodating to our unique needs and made the entire buying process very easy for me. very nice and polite peole in a very nice atmosphere. Thank you

Chris Hallenberg

by from Palatine, IL |

They were very acommodating and found the car we wanted within 24 hours. They worked with us on the price and were very nice. Chris explained every thing in detail to us so we understood. I will probably bring the car back here for service as they were great. We would buy another car from these guys!.

Chris Hallenberg

by from Rolling Meadows, IL |

We are repeat customers of Jennings and really appreciate the way that Chris takes care of us!

Great Overall Experience

by from Norridge, IL |

We initially contacted Jennings via the internet to inquire about a used vehicle. Alain Bondi responded right away and set us up with a test drive. Once we arrived, Alain put us in touch with a salesperson, Abu Bader. We decided against the used car, but Abu showed us a new 2013 Suburban comparably priced which had all the features we were looking for. Abu was very friendly and knowledgeable. Abu did a great job explaining things and was very patient as we negotiated a fair deal for our trade and the ultimate purchase price of the Suburban. After agreeing to terms we had the pleasure of working with Jennings' Finance person Bob DiCicco. Bob was real easy to work with and found us a great rate. Overall, it was great to work with Alain, Abu, and Bob. They worked hand in glove and functioned as a real team to help get us in the car we wanted at the price we wanted.

Great service, highly recommended

by from Chicago, IL |

Fantastic car dealership. Went in to buy a Chevy Malibu, changed my mind and bought a Cruze. Service was excellent. Was able to test drive both. Pricing was straight forward as well was the financing. Go there and ask for Josh.

New car- Chris Mader

by from Glenview, IL |

Bought new Cruze, Chris was a great referral by friends of ours.

Cfeuer

by from Glenview, IL |

Alan Stern was tremendous to work with. He is very customer focused and very knowledgeable. We have to comment that in addition to Alan, the entire Jennings Chevrolet team works together to make their customer experience the best it can be - one reason we are building our relationship here. Many thanks to Alan and the team.

Best Car Buying Experience Ever

by from Orland Park, IL |

My salesperson Josh D. was great. He knew everything about the car I wanted and went the extra mile to ensure I was happy. The sales Manager Brian made the process fast and easy and was the most outgoing manager I've ever seen at a dealership. I will be back here for all my future vehicles and service. One of a kind team at Jennings!!!

Great Experience

by from Glenview, IL |

Had a great experience with Adel Ubeid. Very friendly, gave me a great deal for my dream car. Fast buying process, left with my dream car on the same day. Would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a great deal on a car.

great customer service

by from des plaines , IL |

very satisfied with Jennings and Adel my sales person. he was very knowledgeable and helpful. He will go to great lengths to help you find a car. this the forth car we have purchase with Adel!