Jennings Chevy / VW

Service 888-238-0819

Our Reputation Rides with You

good service

by from Evanston, Il |

Both Abu and Davis were fantastic. I had a very bad experience at Fields so this was especially nice to be treated so well. I will make sure to recommend you to everyone I come across who needs a car.

GREAT SERVICE THANKS ABU AND ROBERT DiCicco

by from WAUKEGAN IL |

THE SERVICE I HAD HERE AT JENNINGS CHEVY WAS OVER THE TOP, THEY WERE REALLY HELPFUL, I WAS IN AND OUT IN TWO HOURS I GOT THE VEHICLE OF MY CHOICE AND I WILL DEFINITLY BE REFERRING MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS.

Mr. Judd

by from Chicago, il |

Ask for Fuad in the sales department. He was honest, knowledgeable, and went out of his way to help me when I had a minor problem after buying my car. In an era where customer service does not often count, I was pleasantly surprised with Fuad. I will buy my next car at tjis dealership because of the great service.

What You Really Want

by from Glenview, Illinois |

We usually buy executive driven cars to take advantage of the dealer discount while retaining all the warrantee benefits of a new car. My Jennings salesperson, Fuad Ghosh, honored my request to test a "driver ed" car, which met those criterion but took the initiative to also show me a low mileage, one owner Prius, which still retained a lot of its original warranties (which he researched for me) and yet offered features more suitable to my need for a versatile vehicle capable of basic transport at low cost but also cargo capability. The Prius actually cost less than the dealer discounted car and I am so happy with this vehicle. Thanks, Mr. Ghosh.

Very Happy! Good times at Jennings!

by from Chicago IL |

I purchased a 2010 Golf 2.5L Golf from Jennings, from start to finish everyone was very friendly. The British lady at the door was very nice and Abu helped us from start to finish with the car. Helpful, knowledgeable and friendly guy. Overall very happy with my car and the service.

Highly recommend!!

by from Madison, WI |

I work 2 jobs and did a lot of my car shopping online. Jennings is also 2 hrs away from where I live.....I had to expand my search because I wasn't finding a lot of used jetta's in my area. Jerry Perberg was the sales agent that I got set up with, and was a pleasure to deal with. He answered all the questions I had about the car via email....unlike quite a few dealerships who only want to talk to you in person. I had hopes of only having to drive to the chicagoland area once if all went well. When I was satisfied that that this might be the Jetta I was looking for....I drove down and test drove it and bought it that day. Glen was my finance guy and he was a pleasure to work with. I never thought I would end up saying I was completely happy with every aspect of my deal....but I honestly can! Ask for Jerry Perberg!!

Great experience

by from Morton Grove, Il |

Fuad Ghosh was wonderful to deal with. He was professional and courteous and made buying a car a seamless transaction!

Used Car - Great Service

by from Aurora IL |

We were in the market for a used vehicle for our 16 year old daughter and came to Jennings Chevrolet to review their inventory. We were more than satisfied with the vehicle and the condition it was in. Abu Badar was very helpful and his customer service was outstanding. We highly recommend if you are looking for a great deal on a new or used car.

by from Niles, Il |

I had a great experience with our salesman. He was very accommodating to our unique needs and made the entire buying process very easy for me. very nice and polite peole in a very nice atmosphere. Thank you

Chris Hallenberg

by from Palatine, IL |

They were very acommodating and found the car we wanted within 24 hours. They worked with us on the price and were very nice. Chris explained every thing in detail to us so we understood. I will probably bring the car back here for service as they were great. We would buy another car from these guys!.