Jennings Chevy / VW

Service 888-238-0819

Our Reputation Rides with You

Mr. Don Brunger

by from Morton Grove , IL |

Appreciate the expertise. Chris was willing to go the extra mile to get a Traverse for me from far away. Will continue to buy and service my vehicles here and recommend Jennings.

new car volt

by from Morton Grove, IL |

Salespeople are usually hard to like and trust but I instantly liked and trusted Fuad Ghosh, his manager Brian, and Dominick who all made the experience delightful instead of a task. It was a rare experience and I am glad I decided to stopped by. I also would like to add that I had not intended on buying a car at the time I stopped by, and especially had not intended on buying a Volt. I expressed to Fuad Ghosh that I had been looking at a Prius and was decided on getting a Prius. I had been eyeing a Prius for many years and here I am owning a Volt! I am excited at the experience of driving my Volt! Thank you again.

Mr. Bernie

by from Chicago, IL |

Always a pleasure doing business here whether for service or sales. I have bought and leased many vehicles here and my salesperson Chris Hallenberg is the best! I would highly recommend Jennings Chevrolet to anyone looking for a new vehicle.

Great Service

by from New Lenox, IL |

I am please with the level of service that I have received so far. Abu is very helptul.

New truck at Jennings

by from Glenview, IL |

The process of buying my new truck at Jennings was greast. Everyone was helpful. My sales guy, Chris, knew a lot about the vehicle, which was a benefit.

Michael & Karen Slater

by from Evanston, IL |

Chris Hallenberg was a great salesperson to work with. We came in with some specific needs for a vehicle. Chris was able to accomodate all of them while not making us feel rushed to make a decision. We're very pleased with our Chevy Malibu and look forward to continue working with Chris and everyone at Jennings Chevrolet in the area.

Gina Grande

by from Lake Bluff, IL |

This is the second car that I've leased from this dealership and both experiences have been great! Chris Hallenberg is always extremely helpful and knowledgable. The rest of the staff is also fantastic. I can't think of a better place to purchase a car than here!

Awesome Customer Service and very friendly

by from Niles, IL |

We have always had excellent experience buying cars at Jennings. We have bought several cars here and our experience couldn't be any better. Abu is a great salesman and is always willing to work with us to meet our needs. Whenever we are in need of a car, Jennings is the first place we think of and Abu is the first person we think of. I highly recommend Jennings and Abu for their professionalism.

Used Car Purchase

by from Chicago, IL |

Overall my buying experience was very good. The sales staff was very accommodating. They were not able to buy my trade in but were able to comepick me up at carmax with no problems. My sales rep Fuad Ghosh was very nice and I would recommend him to any of my family and friends.

used car

by from chicago illinois |

i liked this dealership. i felt they was very honest shows good partnership.Fuad Was a good salesman to deal with was easy explain the vehicle to us,, happy to deal with him and Jennings