Jennings Chevy / VW

Service 888-238-0819

Our Reputation Rides with You

EXCELLENT SERVICE

by from DesPlaines, IL |

My experience at Jennings Chevrolet with Abu Badar was excellent. I would definitely come back in the future.

BEST SERVICE.

by from Des Plaines IL |

I came in, told what I wanted, and got exactly what I wanted. I'll be sure to tell my friends about Abu Badar.

Come Shop Jennings Chevrolet

by from Morton Grove, IL |

I am very impressed by the high quality of professionalism, vehicle knowledge and customer service. They make the whole process of purchasing vehicles extremely easy and enjoyable. I felt very well taken care of and look forward to continued servicing and follow-up here at Jennings Chevrolet. I will buy my vehicles here again!

New car buying experience Chris Mader

by from Chicago, IL |

I didn't have any issues when I was buying. it was a very easy and pleasant experience. I found exactly what I wanted and they helped me figure it all out.

Honest! Great service

by from Glenview, IL |

Straight forward and honest. No hidden fee's or anything else crazy. Best price out of dealers between Wisconsin, Illinois, and Indiana. Highly recommended!

Amazing Car Buying Experience!

by from Glenview, IL |

I arrived at Jennings VW on a Saturday afternoon to test drive the 2013 VW Tiguan and drove off the lot the next Monday with an amazing deal on a spectacular vehicle! When I arrived I was greeted warmly by Armando Mariscal who immediately accommodated my request to test drive the vehicle. I am not one for being sold on anything and a pushy salesperson is the quickest way to make me turn around and walk out. I was appreciative of Armando s easy conversation and the way he answered my questions without being pushy about the features or ?overselling? the vehicle. After the test drive I met the GM, Ken Lyon, and he too was very easygoing and straightforward while answering my questions. When we went over initial figures for leasing, I did not feel as though Ken was holding back to get the best of me, which is often the feeling one gets when speaking with a ?traditional? car sales manager. I went to Jennings to weigh my options for trading in my older vehicle and walked out so impressed with the Tiguan and the customer service that I decided to go right back on Monday morning and sign the papers. The delivery process was one of the quickest and least stressful I have experienced to date (and I have sat through many deliveries). The assessment of my trade-in was more than fair; I did not even have to haggle or negotiate to get exactly the number I had in mind. The delivery itself was executed by Business Manager, Paula Ciolino, who was pleasant, informative and very quick with explaining the paperwork. Like Armando and Ken, Paula was not pushy about presenting the extras. She simply provided me the necessary information, answered my questions, and respected my decisions without argument. I cannot say enough about the Jennings experience from start to finish, it was delightful! The entire team is to be commended for such a pressure-free and fun experience; who ever thought car dealer, pressure-free and fun would be used in the same sentence? Thank you, Armando, Ken, & Paula for being shining examples of what the car buying experience should be!

Great service

by from Chicago,IL |

I bought my first used car at Jennings. The people over there made my experience as easy as possible and were very friendly and patient and answered all of my questions the best they could.

Awesome Experience

by from Chicago, IL |

I visited Jenning's to test drive a new Jetta GLI. I ended up working with Amir and he was a great person to take the test drive with. Incredibly knowledgeable (I had been obssessing over the car for about a week before going in but he still managed to tell me some things that I didn't know) and friendly. After the test drive I was not pressured to make a decesion and I left feeling very confident - and that I really wanted the car. A few days later, with a little more help from Amir, I had a good deal (below MSRP) on a great car and a smile on my face. Would most certainly recommend anyone to Jenning's, and anyone looking for a more performace-oriented VW to talk to Amir!

New Jetta Purchase

by from Glenview, IL |

Our salesman Amir is well versed on VW product features and related model details and was able help us select a Jetta to fit desired options into our budget. Entire purchase process very professional across entire team- Amir-Sales, Andrew-Sales Manager and Paula-Business Office. This is our second VW purchase at Jennings. we checked prices at competing dealers and Jennings VW again won our business. Delivery process exceptional. Amir spent significant time with owner - her first car purchase - to demonstrate features especially technology related to phone/radio and proper safe usage. Jennings also contributes to many community organizations and this generosity deserves recognition so THANK YOU JENNINGS VW.

Chris Hallenberg

by from Niles, IL |

Excellent service from Chris Hallenberg along with Jim Walsh as usual and this is the 6th car purchased from Jennings. We recommend Jennings Chevrolet 100%!