Jennings Chevy / VW

Service 888-238-0819

Our Reputation Rides with You

Jennings VW Adel

by from Chicago, Illinois |

Once again it was a great experience dealing with Adel. This will be my second vehicle purchased with him, and I hope to come back again.

Adel Ubeid

by from "mchenry, Il" |

Adel was very professional, honest and courteous! Very pleased and we will be back to purchase another car from Adel and Jennings Chevy!

Chris Hallenberg

by from Northbrook, IL |

This is the fourth car I am leasing from Jennings Chevrolet. I have been treated very well every time. Before this I never went back to the same dealer a second time. Jennings Chevrolet (and Chris Hallenberg) makes leasing a new car as painless as possible. I am sure I will be back again!

AWESOME PLACE!!

by from Elk Grove Village, IL |

This location is amazing. The staff has been more than accommodating and friendly. Abu, Davis and Ray were all wonderful and I HIGHLY recommend them to anyone looking to trade in or buy a car. The selection was great and I just can't say enough about how great they are. They look out for the customer and are very fair and reasonable.

Adel, Sales

by from Glenview, IL |

Again, Adel and the Jennings team went way above and beyond scope. I guess that is why my family has been purchasing auto's from Jennings and specifically, Adel for the past 15 years. The Mazzucchelli clan sees no reason to change.

Dealt with Chris Mader

by from Buffalo Grove, IL |

Chris was excellent to deal with, the buying process with efficient and professional and he worked really hard to put us in the perfect car right in our budget. Highly recommend!

adel sales

by from chicago |

Adel and Jennings have always been the best experience when purchasing a car. Simple, smooth and honest. I have just purchased my 4th car at this dealership and there is a reason: They are consistent with their service, cost and have always remedied any issues with my vehicles.

I love Abu at Jennings!

by from chicagi, il |

I knew when I was ready to buy my next car I planned to see Abu. This time I brought my brother with me since he is planning to purchase a car for himself. I really trust purchasing a car through Jennings and with the help of Abu. I know I will have a great car and great service throughout the ownership of my car. Thank you again for making the purchase of my car a easy and trustworthy investment. My last car I purchased through Abu I had for 7 years I plan to hold on to this car several years also. See you in 7 years!

sales adel

by from Glenview, Il |

Adel helped me with purchase of my new truck from the moment I called to set the appointment. All the staff here our nice and respect you, and get you in the car you want ! Very Happy

Sales ADEL

by from GLENVIEW IL |

THE WHOLE EXPERIENCE OF CAR BUYING AT JENNINGS IS A PLEASURE. FOR OUR LATEST PURCHASE, ADEL WAS OUR SALESMAN AND HE MADE IT QUICK AND EASY. HE IS A DELIGHT TO DEAL WITH, EXPLAINING EVERYTHING WITH ABSOLUTELY NO PRESSURE. WE HAVE HAD JENNINGS CARS FOR YEARS SO WE ARE ALSO FAMILIAR WITH THEIR SERVICE DEPARTMENT, AGAIN EXCELLENT AND ACCOMMODATING.