Jennings Chevy / VW

Service 888-238-0819

Our Reputation Rides with You

Always a blast.

by from Chicago |

Title says it all. Purchased my third Chevrolet vehicle from Debbie and could not be happier ! She knows what we are looking for and makes sure our drive out is a happy one. Also have to mention Mr Detraville my paperwork is quick and he makes sure all my options are thoroughly explained. (always get a extended warranty if your not leasing), Looking forward to my next service visit, I'm never bored!

Best car buying experience WORK WITH FUAD

by from Palatine |

Second time purchasing a vehicle from Jennings. Bottom line, 5 stars! From the sales staff, to management, to their service department; Jennings is the most attentive to your needs dealership I've ever experienced. If you're looking for a no hassle, customer service approach I recommend purchasing a new or used vehicle from Fuad. He's always available and willing to work for the customer. Jennings service department is also fantastic! I live in Palatine and don't think twice about bring my vehicle for service to glenview. YOU WILL BE TAKEN CARE OF AT JENNINGS

Best car buying experience

by from Palatine |

Second time purchasing a car from Jennings and it won't be my last. Their service is impeccable, their sales staff is top notch, and their service liaisons will do everything possible to get you in and out fast. This is a dealership that really listens to the customer. I recommend purchasing a new our used vehicle from Fuad. He is a pleasure to work with and is extremely attentive to your wants and needs. Furthermore, he is always available to discuss any service need that arises, oil changes, etc. and kudos to both sales mangers at Chevy and Volkswagen; they just created lifetime customers because of their no hassle service. We purchased 2 vehicles in one year from Jennings and it won't be he last. I live in Palatine and wouldn't think about getting my vehicles serviced from any other dealer. Bottomline, 5 star experience.

Purchase of 2014 Silverado

by from Des Plaines, Illinois |

Our Salesman, John Scalzo, was awesome to work with. Not pushy which is what would have definitely turned us away. Everyone at the dealer was very informative and friendly. Great to work with!! We will recommend John and Jennings!

Chris Mader

by from Glenview, IL |

Chris is always great to work with. He is very knowledgeable and helpful in answering all questions. We don't go to anyone else!

new camaro

by from Morton Grove, IL |

Love my new car and Jennings made buying it an easy process

great service very helpfull

by from skokie il. |

abu badar was very helpful and really a nice guy.great service absolutely fabulous did great with the choice of the car.. bob in finance was enjoyable and good

GREAT!!!!

by from Des Plaines, IL |

Great Dealership! Mr. Zaia Rasho great salemen. really takes his time to understand your situation and what you could really afford. would recommend to all.

CAME FOR PARTS BOUGHT A CAR

by from SKOKIE IL |

THE SERVICE WAS VERY GOOD WORKED WITH ABU GOT A GREAT DEAL LOVE THE SERVICE

Superior service...Terrific selection of vehicles

by from Chicago, IL |

I really appreciated the professional service that was provided to me by Abu Badar. He was very personable and made the sales experience less stressful. I am exceedingly pleased with the vehicle that I purchased as well as the level of service that I received from the staff at Jennings Volkswagon Chevy. In addition, they had free food. So overall, I am very happy and full. I am all smiles over here.