Jennings Chevy / VW

Service 888-238-0819

Our Reputation Rides with You

Great Experience

by from Riverside, IL |

Great experience with this dealership. Adel did not pressure us and was very patient with all our questions and concerns. We got a great car at what we think is a fair price. Body shop and all maintenance on-site if anything goes wrong.

Sales Adel

by from chicago |

Thanks for a great deal and a easy purchase. The weather was terrible but service was great. Hope this is the beginning of a great car buying relationship.

Chris Hallenberg

by from Morton Grove, IL |

Was not expecting to buy. Very happy with test drive and overall experience.Great price

Jennings Review

by from Glenview, IL |

All personel we very courtious and professional. My overall experience was very good and I would recommend Jennings Chevrolet to others

5 star experience all the way

by from Chicago, IL |

Very PERSONABLE, and hospitable staff that was EXTREMELY accommodating/understanding to our needs. We are LONG TIME customers, and have done business with this location for many years. ALWAYS drove away with high quality cars that exceeded our expectations. They do a GREAT job of making sure the car you drive off with is in EXCELLENT condition, and is put through a very RIGOROUS inspection process to ensure you're leaving HAPPY. Absolutely no hassle with any warranty work as well. You will be taken care of at Jennings Chevrolet, and leave with a reliable car that will last you MANY years. SEE ABU BADAR FOR YOUR CAR OUT OF JENNINGS!

sales Adel Ubeid

by from Mt Prospect |

Very fast, efficient service by Adel. All needs were met. He explained everything concisely.

Adel is the BEST!

by from Chicago, IL |

Wow, I came in the buy my car from my lease and Adel gave me ALL the information I needed to make the best decision possible which ended up being leasing a brand new car. He made me feel so good about what I had decided. He is helpful, friendly and most importantly knowledgeable and honest! Who could want anything more in their dealer. What a great asset to the Jennings Team! I highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for the best service possible! Thanks Adel

Jennings Chevrolet-Mr. Adel Ubeid

by from Glenview, IL |

Mr. Adel Ubeid was a great help! This was my first car buying experience, and he made it as comfortable as possible. I recommend going to Jennings, and asking for Mr. Ubeid.

Mr. Chris Hallenberg

by from Barrington Hills, IL |

It was an excellent experience compared to Grossinger Chevrolet in Palatine where we just came from. Bought through Costco program as well. Chris was great! Very happy with pricing as well!

SALES ADEL UBEID

by from EVANSTON IL |

when I came in to this dealer ship , I was referred by a fiend to see Adel Ubeid , as soon as I came in , he was blessing to me and helpful and he gave the van I needed for my family and it was was a great experience I had with him