Jennings Chevy / VW

Service 888-238-0819

Our Reputation Rides with You

GET YO' CHEVY, FROM DEBBIE

by from Niles, IL |

The greatest buying experience I have ever had, Quick, Easy, Simple, Upfront and Honest. I worked with Debbie Russ sales, and Davis in finance. While my previous experience with purchasing cars have always been less than favorable. This experience by far was the best ever, And I was able to close the deal on my birthday Feb 18 and still made it to my birthday dinner. Debbie Russ is this greatest person I have ever met, genuinely caring, and concerned, I happened to mention to her that I was a single parent living on a sole income and did not have a lot of money nor time to waste. Debbie was with me from beginning to end. Even showed and help me set up my new OnStar and XM radio. I could afford to buy another "CHEVY just so I can go get it from "DEBBIE :0) !!!

Adel Ubeid

by from Mt Prospect, IL |

We have leased two vehicles with Adel and each time he has been very straightforward and honest with us. He was very attentive to our needs and did not rush us or pressure us in any way. I highly recommend buying or leasing your car through him.

Car purchase

by from Glenview, Il |

Abu has been helpful, courteous and very nice. He wasn't pushy, and helped us to understand things about our purchase. This is our second purchase from Jennings, there is a reason we came back!

Great place

by from Arlington Heights, IL |

I bought a 2011 Chevy Cruze here and everything went well. Fuad and Robert helped me out a lot. They are great guys.

Jennings VW Adel

by from Chicago, Illinois |

Once again it was a great experience dealing with Adel. This will be my second vehicle purchased with him, and I hope to come back again.

Adel Ubeid

by from "mchenry, Il" |

Adel was very professional, honest and courteous! Very pleased and we will be back to purchase another car from Adel and Jennings Chevy!

Chris Hallenberg

by from Northbrook, IL |

This is the fourth car I am leasing from Jennings Chevrolet. I have been treated very well every time. Before this I never went back to the same dealer a second time. Jennings Chevrolet (and Chris Hallenberg) makes leasing a new car as painless as possible. I am sure I will be back again!

AWESOME PLACE!!

by from Elk Grove Village, IL |

This location is amazing. The staff has been more than accommodating and friendly. Abu, Davis and Ray were all wonderful and I HIGHLY recommend them to anyone looking to trade in or buy a car. The selection was great and I just can't say enough about how great they are. They look out for the customer and are very fair and reasonable.

Adel, Sales

by from Glenview, IL |

Again, Adel and the Jennings team went way above and beyond scope. I guess that is why my family has been purchasing auto's from Jennings and specifically, Adel for the past 15 years. The Mazzucchelli clan sees no reason to change.

Dealt with Chris Mader

by from Buffalo Grove, IL |

Chris was excellent to deal with, the buying process with efficient and professional and he worked really hard to put us in the perfect car right in our budget. Highly recommend!