Jennings Chevy / VW

Service 888-238-0819

Our Reputation Rides with You

Chris Hallenberg

by from Northbrook, IL |

I'm really looking forward to driving my new 2014 Impala. It is a beautiful car! The service here at Jennings Chevy was exceptional. I would gladly recommend them to anyone looking to get a new car.

FIRST TIME EXPERIENCE

by from PLANO, IL |

THE STAFF WAS ALOT OF HELP WE GOT HELP FROM ABDU AND HE TOOK VERY GOOD CARE OF US.

Chris Hallenberg

by from Niles, IL |

Our experience with Chris Hallenberg with Jennings Chevrolet was first rate. In fact every one we did business with at Jennings was a pro. Great experience!

Great buying experience!

by from chicago, il |

We bought a VW Passat yesterday at Jennings Volkswagen in Glenview, IL. We never knew that buying a car can be a fun experience. We tried a Golf, Golf GTI, Jetta and Passat. We tried different cars and models for about 2-3 hours. Nathan Solt was the person who help us. He enjoyed helping us, he enjoyed showing us what each car has to offer. Nate is very knowledgeable, funny, and all in all a great person. It is uplifting to see a young person so full of enthusiasm for his job. For all of you who read Marshall Goldsmith's "Mojo: How to get it..." I can say that Nathan Solt has a lot of mojo. I hope he'll never lose it! We strongly recommend Nate Solt , Erin Hickey (internet manager) and Paula Ciolino (business manager) who all conspired to make our experience great. Thank you all!

Chris Hallenberg - Vehicle Sales

by from Niles, IL |

I can't say enough to express how much I've always appreciated the service I receive at Jennings. My Leasing Salesman Chris Hallenberg is tops in my book, too!

Jennings Volkswagen

by from Chicago, Il |

I just bought a Jetta this week and I love it. Mike Fezatte was who helped me and he was amazing! He knew his stuff and made sure I got into the right car that fit my needs. We would totally recommend this place and make sure you ask for Mike.

A great sales experience at Jennings

by from Chicago, IL |

We found ourselves in the market to purchase a new VW after our faithful old Golf gave up the ghost after 15 years and nearly 190,000 miles; VW makes some GREAT cars! We were contacted by three dealers after using an online buying referral service. We chose to purchase our new car at Jennings because the treatment we received was by far and away the most professional and courteous of the bunch. Our salesman, Amir Dizdarevic, was extremely knowledgeable and helpful throughout the process. His enthusiasm for automobiles in general and for Volkswagen and Jennings in particular, was as refreshing as it was infectious. In addition, I'd also like to extend our compliments to Erin Hickey, Jennings online sales manager (and our first point of contact) as well for her support. The whole experience was a pleasure and I look forward to a long relationship with Jennings as we expect our new VW to last as long as our old one!

Overall great experience

by from Chicago, IL |

Pleasure dealing with Abu Badar and the Jennings team. Went in with our automobile already picked out, no games or gimics. Abu even let us take it to our own mechanic! Price was not inflated and the sales team was very realistic and accommodating. Little bit of a wait here and there, but I guess that is to be expected when the dealership is so popular. Will definitely return when it is time for our next vehicle.

Jack W

by from Glenview, IL |

Chris H. was great to work with. Was able to do much of the work over thephone which saved me time. This was important to me.

Denis Feeney

by from Loda, IL |

After visiting several Chevy dealers we arrived at Jennings Chevrolet and met salesman Chris Hallenberg. I mentioned that my wife and I were interested in the Chevy Traverse. Chris started telling us all the features in detail and answered all our questions which really impressed us. After giving us a tour of the dealership we sat down, talked price, and purchased a Chevy Traverse. Chris Hallenberg is #1 Salesman.