Jennings Chevy / VW

Service 888-238-0819

Our Reputation Rides with You

great experience

by from Chicago, IL |

We just bought a Jetta Sportwagen and had a great experience at Jennings. Our salesman, Fuad, was great to work with. Everything was so easy. When we were leaving Fuad to finalize the sale, I asked him if that was it- if we were done working with him. Fuad said definitely not. He'd be there for us in the future if we had any questions or needed any assistance. It was true. He not only helped us weeks later with the protection package we purchased, but when my technologically challenged self couldn't set up the bluetooth on my own, he found a very kind, helpful colleague to set everything up for me and walk me through the features. We definitely had a great experience with Fuad at Jennings and we love our new car!!

by from Glenview , IL |

Today's experience was easy and thorough. Have been an good customer of Jennings for 7 years.

Abu-Great Salesman

by from Antioch, IL |

Just wanted to let whoever runs Jennings to know how wonderful my salesman Abu is. I came out to buy a used car and the deal was fair and he was great all the way through the process. Please give him a huge raise!!!!!! Thanks, Dianne Hirsch of Antioch, IL

by from Park Ridge, IL |

Everything worked out really well and Jennings Chevrolet is a very comfortable place to do buinsess and the right Equinox was able to be delivered to us.

by from Skokie, IL |

it was a pleasure dealing with Chris Hallenberg. Business with a smile and an all out effort effort to make sure that I got the deal that I wanted and needed..

by from Northbrook, IL |

I'm really looking forward to driving my new 2014 Impala. It is a beautiful car! The service here at Jennings Chevy was exceptional. I would gladly recommend them to anyone looking to get a new car.

FIRST TIME EXPERIENCE

by from PLANO, IL |

THE STAFF WAS ALOT OF HELP WE GOT HELP FROM ABDU AND HE TOOK VERY GOOD CARE OF US.

by from Niles, IL |

Our experience with Chris Hallenberg with Jennings Chevrolet was first rate. In fact every one we did business with at Jennings was a pro. Great experience!

Great buying experience!

by from chicago, il |

We bought a VW Passat yesterday at Jennings Volkswagen in Glenview, IL. We never knew that buying a car can be a fun experience. We tried a Golf, Golf GTI, Jetta and Passat. We tried different cars and models for about 2-3 hours. Nathan Solt was the person who help us. He enjoyed helping us, he enjoyed showing us what each car has to offer. Nate is very knowledgeable, funny, and all in all a great person. It is uplifting to see a young person so full of enthusiasm for his job. For all of you who read Marshall Goldsmith's "Mojo: How to get it..." I can say that Nathan Solt has a lot of mojo. I hope he'll never lose it! We strongly recommend Nate Solt , Erin Hickey (internet manager) and Paula Ciolino (business manager) who all conspired to make our experience great. Thank you all!

Chris Hallenberg - Vehicle Sales

by from Niles, IL |

I can't say enough to express how much I've always appreciated the service I receive at Jennings. My Leasing Salesman Chris Hallenberg is tops in my book, too!