Jennings Chevy / VW

Service 888-238-0819

Our Reputation Rides with You

adel sales

by from chicago |

Adel and Jennings have always been the best experience when purchasing a car. Simple, smooth and honest. I have just purchased my 4th car at this dealership and there is a reason: They are consistent with their service, cost and have always remedied any issues with my vehicles.

I love Abu at Jennings!

by from chicagi, il |

I knew when I was ready to buy my next car I planned to see Abu. This time I brought my brother with me since he is planning to purchase a car for himself. I really trust purchasing a car through Jennings and with the help of Abu. I know I will have a great car and great service throughout the ownership of my car. Thank you again for making the purchase of my car a easy and trustworthy investment. My last car I purchased through Abu I had for 7 years I plan to hold on to this car several years also. See you in 7 years!

sales adel

by from Glenview, Il |

Adel helped me with purchase of my new truck from the moment I called to set the appointment. All the staff here our nice and respect you, and get you in the car you want ! Very Happy

by from GLENVIEW IL |

THE WHOLE EXPERIENCE OF CAR BUYING AT JENNINGS IS A PLEASURE. FOR OUR LATEST PURCHASE, ADEL WAS OUR SALESMAN AND HE MADE IT QUICK AND EASY. HE IS A DELIGHT TO DEAL WITH, EXPLAINING EVERYTHING WITH ABSOLUTELY NO PRESSURE. WE HAVE HAD JENNINGS CARS FOR YEARS SO WE ARE ALSO FAMILIAR WITH THEIR SERVICE DEPARTMENT, AGAIN EXCELLENT AND ACCOMMODATING.

Recently purchased car

by from Glenview |

Fuad has been wonderful. Very attentive and very easy communication. Few issues with my used car but they have fixed it no questions asked. Abu also very nice

SALES ADEL

by from Glenview il 60025 |

I BOUGHT MANY CARS FROM Adel and I always had very good experience and I will recommend Adel very highly treated us respect

Great Experience

by from Riverside, IL |

Great experience with this dealership. Adel did not pressure us and was very patient with all our questions and concerns. We got a great car at what we think is a fair price. Body shop and all maintenance on-site if anything goes wrong.

Sales Adel

by from chicago |

Thanks for a great deal and a easy purchase. The weather was terrible but service was great. Hope this is the beginning of a great car buying relationship.