Jennings Chevy / VW

New 866-812-9491
Used 888-250-4118
Service 888-238-0819

Our Reputation Rides with You

GREAT CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE BY ABU BADAR!

by from MORTON GROVE, IL |

HE LISTENED TO MY REQUEST AND FOLLOWED THRU. TRUSWORTHY

Debbie Ress is Great!

by from Chicago IL |

While I was waiting for my 2011 Cruze to be serviced, I had a conversation with Debbie about the possibilities of leasing a new car. Debbie took the time to listen to my needs - both financial and specific to an automobile - and showed me the 2014 Equinox. As I prefer an SUV, I was very impressed with it. Initially, I wanted all the options - sunroof, NAV, rear-mounted camera, but didn't feel comfortable with the final price. Without pressuring me or giving up, she showed me a 2014 Equinox that was within my budget. We drove out to their expanded parking facility and she told me to test drive it. As soon as I did, I knew this was it. Debbie is very professional: she listens to the needs of her customers, gets to know them as people, and finds the best choice for each individual. I look forward to working with her for all of my future automobile needs! Thank you Debbie!

BRAKE REPAIR done for cheap!!!

by from Des Plaines IL |

I needed my brakes replaced and I needed it fast, so I called Abu Badar and he asked me to come in and they will check it. Long story short I saved a ton of money and time and the service was perfect.

2008 Honda CRV - Great Deal

by from Glenview |

Abu helped me out! Abu was a great salesman. Asked all my questions and went out of his way to make sure I was satisfied. Overall, this was a great experience.

Great Service, Friendly people, Clean facilities

by from Skokie, Illinois |

As usual Abu and all of the staff of Jennings Chevrolet were superb. Everything went smoothly and without a hitch. We have been customers for a great many years and will continue to do so.

Chris Hallenberg

by from Niles,IL |

I want to praise Jennings Chevrolet for their great work in salesmanship, service, and repairs and the personnel of Chris Hallenberg, Jim Walsh, Bob DiCicco, Davis DeTreville, and Ken Schlutz. Of all the many cars we have bought in the past we will highly recommend Jennings Chevrolet in all facets. We are currently loving our new Impala and Equinox!!!!!!!!

Best transaction!!

by from Chicago, IL |

Out of my 80 years for living and many new vehicle purchases, this has been my best transaction! John Scalzo was great!!!

Mr. Chris Hallenberg

by from Morton Grove, IL |

Very pleasant experience especially the way you are treated when you call in.

Pre-Owned Volkswagen Tiguan

by from Niles, IL |

We are returning customers. Our experiences have been professional and pleasant, we are satisfied with both experiences. We will certainly return for our next purchase when it is time.

Wonderful Experience

by from Chicago, IL |

We bought a pre-owned car that we found online from Jennings. We worked with Fuad. He was knowledgeable, friendly, honest, & straight-forward. Robert helped us to finance the car- he was also very straight-forward and friendly. He got us a great rate- explained everything without pressuring us into adding anything into the loan- and got us in & out quickly. This was our third dealership that we worked with- and our last! We will only be purchasing cars from Jennings from now on!!