Jennings Chevy / VW

New 866-812-9491
Used 888-250-4118
Service 888-238-0819

Our Reputation Rides with You

Superior service...Terrific selection of vehicles

by from Chicago, IL |

I really appreciated the professional service that was provided to me by Abu Badar. He was very personable and made the sales experience less stressful. I am exceedingly pleased with the vehicle that I purchased as well as the level of service that I received from the staff at Jennings Volkswagon Chevy. In addition, they had free food. So overall, I am very happy and full. I am all smiles over here.

The Perfect Impala

by from Genview Ill |

I have purchased a few vehicles in my time , so when I heard about the new 2014 Impala I knew it was the car for me . I had the pleasure of dealing with a very nice man named John Scalzo. Not only was he very knowledgeable about the vehicle , he also took the time to explain everything to my wife and I. He has a great sense of humor and had us in stitches the whole time . I also appreciate the way Andy Sweis took the time to introduce himself and felt absolutely no sales pressure during the process, ( unheard of in the car business ) . So I do plan on visiting , and continuing the laughs that I know I will share with John when I come in for service !.

Awesome dealer and sales woman!!!!

by from Waukegan, IL |

OMG!! Couldn't be any more happier with the wole car buying process. Debbie was extremely helpful and knowledgable! I will tell everyone I know in the market to go their first.

ANDREW ROCKS!!!!

by from Glenview, Il |

Andrew Clark did an amazing job getting me my brand new Tahoe!!! He was able to locate my car and get it delivered to me.

great service great salesman.

by from Morton Grove, il. |

My car salesman Abu helped me find the right car in my price range and I am very impressed with my chevrolet cruz the way it looks and performs. I would recommend not only the car but more importantly the patience that my salesman Abu had helping me find the right car.

Great Service, Friendly Staff

by from Chicago, il |

First car-buying experience, so the frame of reference doesn't exist, but I worked with Abu and Glenn from finance and they were great to deal with. Everything went smoothly.

special person

by from Chicago, Il |

Jennings was recomemmended to me by my body shop. I came here and have never left. Debbie Ress is a great salesperson. She always treats me with class and gives me a good deal everytime and right away. My family has bought at least 10 cars from her. We always come back for more. She calls me on a regular basis to see how I am. She is outgoing and a very special person. I hope Jennings appreciates her.

fun person

by from niles il |

wow! I enjoy coming here. Debbie Ress is the best. The dealership has a large inventory of vehicles so it is easy to get the vehicle of my choice. Debbie calls to check up on me to see if I need. I like the long service hours, helpfull service consultants and the breakfast treats are out of this world. All they need is liquor.

Happy customer

by from Chicago, Il. |

Debbie Ress is a outstanding salesperson. She is one of the best employees Jennings could have on their team. She is very knowlegable, fun. The dealership has always treated me well. I always come back to buy cars and get them serviced. I recommend them every chance I get.

good service

by from Evanston, Il |

Both Abu and Davis were fantastic. I had a very bad experience at Fields so this was especially nice to be treated so well. I will make sure to recommend you to everyone I come across who needs a car.