Jennings Chevy / VW

Service 888-238-0819

Our Reputation Rides with You

Great Experience

by from chicago, il |

Straight-forward, no hassle. Found the car I was looking for, and Abu Badar walked me through the process with no issue and got a great price. Will keep coming back to get my next car.

Mrs. Lisa & Lawrence Wagner for Chris Hallenberg

by from Morton Grove, IL |

Chris Hallenberg is the best! He takes time with you and is very patient and we always get a great deal with him as we have gotten several cars from Chris. We highly recommend him and Jennings.

Great buying experience at Jennings Chevrolet

by from Wheaton, IL |

My husband and I have been looking to purchase a newer model Tahoe (our current is a 2002 and has been an excellent vehicle). Our search brought us to Jennings Chevrolet. My husband visited on a Friday afternoon and met with Abu Bader. On Saturday, we returned with our two young daughters so that I could look at the vechicle. By the time we arrived, both of our girls were asleep in our car. Abu was so thoughtful and brought bottled water out to my vehicle as I was waiting for our kiddos to wake-up. When the sleepy heads awoke, Abu returned with two bags of popcorn and the girls were VERY happy! We purchased a 2009 Tahoe LTZ and had a positive experience. Thanks for taking great care of us, Abu, and for being so sweet to our girls. We appreciated it!!!!

Chris Mader

by from DES PLAINES ILLIJOIS |

AVERY PLEASANT EXPERIENCE. BOUGHT A NEW CRUZE ! THANKS

purchase of car

by from Glenview, Il |

Abu was wonderful as my salesman. I had visited the showroom several times and had been very undecisive. He was very patient and not pushy at all. I felt him to be very trustworthy. I liked the car but wasn't sure if I could afford it and I was going between different models also. So you could imagine what he was going through. I finally decided on a car and Jennings was able to work with me on the price since I had a limited budget. I thank them for the ease of my purchase. Love the car.

Jerry Perberg / Patrick O Steen

by from Mt Prospect, IL |

Friendly people; casual atmosphere. Very straight shooters; everybody worked together extremely well. Definitely will return in the future for any of my car needs. Can't say enough of how awesome these guys were to buy from.

2010 VW CC - Jennings VW

by from Greer,SC |

I flew down from SC to IL for this car that Jennings advertised on autotrader. Everything was as displayed, and mentioned in the site! no surprises! Good customer service. Abu is great sales guys and so as others in VW Jennings. All in all, very good experience.

Jerry Perberg/Zachary

by from Chicago, IL |

Was looking to get into a new or slightly used vehicle - but I have had some credit issues in the past. I was totally dreading going into get a vehicle, but I was happily surprised. Jerry Perberg was a great person to have help me through the process - he and the finance manager even helped get me a better interest rate with a bank that would probably have never approved me on my own. Now, I am going home in a car that I can afford and at a price that does not make me cringe. Just want to say I really reccommend Jennigs Chevrolet, and Jerry Perberg. Good luck to you!

Purchase of a 2011 Chevy Cruze

by from Wilmette, Illinois |

I just purchased a 2011 Chevy Cruze through Gary Hultgren. It was a very satisfying experience. Gary was very helpful and thorough in going through the car's features and all aspects of the warranty. He was very helpful in making sure I got a fair deal on my trade-in. With Gary's help I was able to get exactly the car I wanted. I would definitely use him again and would recommend him to a friend.

Best Car Buying Experience EVER!!!

by from Glenville, IL |

We found the car on the internet last night and everything from the initial response to the online inquiry has been AWESOME. They addressed everything we asked without question. The car was already listed at a very fair price and they were willing to work with us on a few bucks.. (Although we had been treated so well, we really felt bad even asking for anything). EVERYTHING was upfront and no hidden fees, slick tricks or anything. Al made sure we got connected with our salesperson, Abu and we were off.... And we was absolutely wonderful... again, nothing slick and very fair and honest. Bob in the finance dept worked out a really great deal on everything from the extended warranty to the rate. We really have nothing but great things to say walking away from this experience. Last but not least, Ray was very helpful throughout the entire process as well. Would buy EVERY car I can from here in the future... JUST AWESOME!!