Jennings Chevy / VW

Service 888-238-0819

Our Reputation Rides with You

Mr. & Mrs. George & Patricia Roat

by from Orland Park, IL |

Chris was excellent with all the aspects of helping us with our car purchase.

Leasing

by from Skokie, IL |

Leasing a car was pleasent and painless. Fuad was nice and easy to work with. He went through all the options with me . Now it's time to enjoy the new ride.

I would buy from Jennings VW

by from Niles,Il |

Ken Lyons is the biggest reason I have bought several cars from Jennings VW. My overall experience with Jennings has been top rated in every aspect. The service department is very friendly. Sales department is very knowledgable about the product. Paula in finance dept. is a pleasure to work with in completing my paperwork. I have bought at about fifteen cars in the past 32 years. Jennings VW by far gave the best deliver experience of the two cars I bought bar none. Operations at Jennings VW are done in such a pleasureable manner without the feeling that is associated with car dealers. Please let me speak about Ken Lyons. First, I do not see myself ever buying anything but a VW ever again. Second as long as Ken Lyons is Sales Manager at Jennings VW I will never go anywhere else. Ken Lyons is an honest man that treats people with respect. Ken does not plays the "Car Games" that are too often used in the industry. Ken understands that the consumer is now typically knowledgable because of the internet. Ken provides a fair price that the dealership is making money yet as a customer I walk away feeling I was given a fair deal. In 32 years of car buying I have never dealt with a person in the industry that I respect as much as Ken Lyons. Ken is the greatest asset that Jennings VW has as a dealership. I will recommend anyone to visit Jennings VW because of Ken Lyons. Thank you Ken for bringing honesty to an industry typically not known for the quailities which you possess!!!! Mr. Jennings do not lose this gentleman!!!! Sincerely, Paul Nielsen

Great Experience

by from Arlington Heights, IL |

Did not have plans to purchase a new vehicle when stopping into Jennings Chevrolet, however after speaking with the sales staff and learning about the service plans we were sold. Had a great experience, would definitely purchase another car from Jennings in the future!

Great Experience

by from chicago, il |

Straight-forward, no hassle. Found the car I was looking for, and Abu Badar walked me through the process with no issue and got a great price. Will keep coming back to get my next car.

Mrs. Lisa & Lawrence Wagner for Chris Hallenberg

by from Morton Grove, IL |

Chris Hallenberg is the best! He takes time with you and is very patient and we always get a great deal with him as we have gotten several cars from Chris. We highly recommend him and Jennings.

Great buying experience at Jennings Chevrolet

by from Wheaton, IL |

My husband and I have been looking to purchase a newer model Tahoe (our current is a 2002 and has been an excellent vehicle). Our search brought us to Jennings Chevrolet. My husband visited on a Friday afternoon and met with Abu Bader. On Saturday, we returned with our two young daughters so that I could look at the vechicle. By the time we arrived, both of our girls were asleep in our car. Abu was so thoughtful and brought bottled water out to my vehicle as I was waiting for our kiddos to wake-up. When the sleepy heads awoke, Abu returned with two bags of popcorn and the girls were VERY happy! We purchased a 2009 Tahoe LTZ and had a positive experience. Thanks for taking great care of us, Abu, and for being so sweet to our girls. We appreciated it!!!!

Chris Mader

by from DES PLAINES ILLIJOIS |

AVERY PLEASANT EXPERIENCE. BOUGHT A NEW CRUZE ! THANKS

purchase of car

by from Glenview, Il |

Abu was wonderful as my salesman. I had visited the showroom several times and had been very undecisive. He was very patient and not pushy at all. I felt him to be very trustworthy. I liked the car but wasn't sure if I could afford it and I was going between different models also. So you could imagine what he was going through. I finally decided on a car and Jennings was able to work with me on the price since I had a limited budget. I thank them for the ease of my purchase. Love the car.

Jerry Perberg / Patrick O Steen

by from Mt Prospect, IL |

Friendly people; casual atmosphere. Very straight shooters; everybody worked together extremely well. Definitely will return in the future for any of my car needs. Can't say enough of how awesome these guys were to buy from.