Jennings Chevy / VW

Service 888-238-0819

Our Reputation Rides with You

2010 VW CC - Jennings VW

by from Greer,SC |

I flew down from SC to IL for this car that Jennings advertised on autotrader. Everything was as displayed, and mentioned in the site! no surprises! Good customer service. Abu is great sales guys and so as others in VW Jennings. All in all, very good experience.

Jerry Perberg/Zachary

by from Chicago, IL |

Was looking to get into a new or slightly used vehicle - but I have had some credit issues in the past. I was totally dreading going into get a vehicle, but I was happily surprised. Jerry Perberg was a great person to have help me through the process - he and the finance manager even helped get me a better interest rate with a bank that would probably have never approved me on my own. Now, I am going home in a car that I can afford and at a price that does not make me cringe. Just want to say I really reccommend Jennigs Chevrolet, and Jerry Perberg. Good luck to you!

Purchase of a 2011 Chevy Cruze

by from Wilmette, Illinois |

I just purchased a 2011 Chevy Cruze through Gary Hultgren. It was a very satisfying experience. Gary was very helpful and thorough in going through the car's features and all aspects of the warranty. He was very helpful in making sure I got a fair deal on my trade-in. With Gary's help I was able to get exactly the car I wanted. I would definitely use him again and would recommend him to a friend.

Best Car Buying Experience EVER!!!

by from Glenville, IL |

We found the car on the internet last night and everything from the initial response to the online inquiry has been AWESOME. They addressed everything we asked without question. The car was already listed at a very fair price and they were willing to work with us on a few bucks.. (Although we had been treated so well, we really felt bad even asking for anything). EVERYTHING was upfront and no hidden fees, slick tricks or anything. Al made sure we got connected with our salesperson, Abu and we were off.... And we was absolutely wonderful... again, nothing slick and very fair and honest. Bob in the finance dept worked out a really great deal on everything from the extended warranty to the rate. We really have nothing but great things to say walking away from this experience. Last but not least, Ray was very helpful throughout the entire process as well. Would buy EVERY car I can from here in the future... JUST AWESOME!!

Jerry Perberg Jennings Chevrolet

by from Prospect Heights,il |

Took good care of me, and met all needs and requiremnts that were addressed. Family has bought a total of four vehicles from Jerry. GREAT GUY!

Vehicle was as described. Very honest dealership

by from Glenview, IL |

I found a used suburban online at Jennings. It was exactly as described. Looked exactly as the pictures. They were very forthcoming about the vehicle and showed me exactly what they paid for it. They clearly reviewed warranties. Clearly reviewed financial contracts. Fuad Ghosh who handled the purchase was very informative and honest. I would definitely recommend Jennings Chevrolet to anyone purchasing a vehicle.

Barbara Ludwig-Harville

by from Elgin, IL |

Ray Morris was very accommodating. I had plenty of time to take the vehicle for a test drive and all of my quetions and issues were resolved satisfactorily. Abu Badar handled the details of the sale in an efficient manner. I will definitely recommend this dealership to friends of mine.

Friendly and trustworthy

by from CHICAGO, IL |

My wife and I bought a used car from Jennings. Excellent customer service and attention to detail. Thank you!

Example: Great service, clean facilities

by from Chicago, IL |

I have been dealing with Jennings for the past 30 years and they are the best. Chris H. is a great sales person and makes the buying experience totally hassle free. Jennings will always be #1 in my book.

Jennings VW- JerryPerberg

by from Morton Grove |

Jerry is the best sales person I have ever dealt with. He was honest, fair and worked to get me the best deal/value possible. He knew his inventory and was able to recommend an auto that I didn't know about but was more of what I wanted than what I came in for. Jerry's follow through was attentive but not pushy. I would recommend Jerry and this dealership to anyone, as I was recommended to Jenny's by my mother.