Jennings Chevy / VW

Service 888-238-0819

Our Reputation Rides with You

OUTSTANDING SERVICE

by from Glenview il. |

ABU, and all of the Jennings Chevrolet staff has been extremely helpful. keep up the great work.

Great service!

by from Chicago, IL |

Josh was great to work with! No pressure and I got the car I wanted.

2011 VW TIGUAN USED PURCHASE

by from NILES, IL |

Staff at the shop was very friendly and helpful throughout the entire process.

A surprisingly pleasant experience

by from Merrillville, IN |

I can honestly say this has been an enjoyable, hassle free purchase. Should Jennings have my next car of choice I would not hesitate to come back and purchase it here. Great customer service. I look forward to coming back.

Great experiance

by from Skokie IL |

Great working with Abu. Found a great car and they worked with us.

Great Service!

by from Chicago, IL |

Abu Badar was very accommodating & knowledgeable! He listened to what we were looking for/wanted and was not pushy at all, nor did he try to "hard-sell" us. He truly made our experience pleasurable and we left feeling confident and happy with our purchase. Thank you, Abu! We will be back to Jennings for all work/future purchases!

Always a blast.

by from Chicago |

Title says it all. Purchased my third Chevrolet vehicle from Debbie and could not be happier ! She knows what we are looking for and makes sure our drive out is a happy one. Also have to mention Mr Detraville my paperwork is quick and he makes sure all my options are thoroughly explained. (always get a extended warranty if your not leasing), Looking forward to my next service visit, I'm never bored!

Best car buying experience WORK WITH FUAD

by from Palatine |

Second time purchasing a vehicle from Jennings. Bottom line, 5 stars! From the sales staff, to management, to their service department; Jennings is the most attentive to your needs dealership I've ever experienced. If you're looking for a no hassle, customer service approach I recommend purchasing a new or used vehicle from Fuad. He's always available and willing to work for the customer. Jennings service department is also fantastic! I live in Palatine and don't think twice about bring my vehicle for service to glenview. YOU WILL BE TAKEN CARE OF AT JENNINGS

Best car buying experience

by from Palatine |

Second time purchasing a car from Jennings and it won't be my last. Their service is impeccable, their sales staff is top notch, and their service liaisons will do everything possible to get you in and out fast. This is a dealership that really listens to the customer. I recommend purchasing a new our used vehicle from Fuad. He is a pleasure to work with and is extremely attentive to your wants and needs. Furthermore, he is always available to discuss any service need that arises, oil changes, etc. and kudos to both sales mangers at Chevy and Volkswagen; they just created lifetime customers because of their no hassle service. We purchased 2 vehicles in one year from Jennings and it won't be he last. I live in Palatine and wouldn't think about getting my vehicles serviced from any other dealer. Bottomline, 5 star experience.

Purchase of 2014 Silverado

by from Des Plaines, Illinois |

Our Salesman, John Scalzo, was awesome to work with. Not pushy which is what would have definitely turned us away. Everyone at the dealer was very informative and friendly. Great to work with!! We will recommend John and Jennings!