Jennings Chevy / VW

New 866-812-9491
Used 888-250-4118
Service 888-238-0819

Our Reputation Rides with You

Great Dealership -Great Service...

by from Northbrook |

This is the third car I have bought from Jennings and I get all my service done there also, I can always count on great service..Thanks to Gary Hultgren , I was happy to be your first sale and hope you have a great success working for Jennings, and also Alan Bondi who helped me with all three of my auto purchases at Jennings .

CHRIS MADER

by from SOUTH ELGIN |

Best price,treatment ,ease of negotiation made this the best posssible transaction.

Great Dealership - Jerry Perberg

by from Chicago,il |

Jerry Perberg handled the curent purchase of my car as well as my two previous purchases. He is courteous, knowledgeable and a straight shooter. I appreciate his asistance and handling of this and the two prior purchases from Jennings. Jerry is a straight shooter and I referred a friend of mine to him who purchased a Chevy Cruz.

Example: Great service, clean facilities

by from mt.prospect |

Service was exellent Abu was great to work with.

Friendly, honest and fast

by from Crystal Lake, IL |

Went in to Jennings for the first time about 9 months ago to purchase a new vehicle. I had never been through this process before and I must say that the entire staff there made it quite easy and about as non-stressful as buying a car can be. I was particularly pleased with our salesman, Dominick Sannasardo, who was quite knowledgable, very easy to talk to and very straight forward with all his answers to our questions. I have been in several times to the service department for oil changes and a couple maintenance issues and have been very pleased with my experience with that staff as well. They are all very professional and clearly want to make sure their customers have a positive experience. Thanks Jennings, I would definitely recommend you!

Jerry Perberg

by from niles, il |

Jerry was very pleasant and easy to deal with. My grandmother had reccomended him due to her past experience. I would come back to him for my future needs.

Good dealer

by from Oswego IL |

I particularly appreciated the opportunity to work with Abu, a salesman who was very warm and easy to interact with. The entire staff was friendly.

Abbey La Manna

by from Fox Point, Wisconsin |

Thank you Jerry!! Our family is very pleased to have the new vehicle that you helped us find. Your service was very friendly and highly professional. I would definitely refer friends and family to your dealership for great service.

Purchasing a car with ease and loving it.

by from Hoffman Estates , IL |

My husband and I have been buying cars for years...and have had many experiences with dealers. I must say Jennings is by far the most accomodating. They treat you good the first time around ...so when its time to buy again you think Jennings! The other thing I love about Jennings is my salesman Adel Ubeid...now he is a class act. We come back because of Adel ...he knows his customer and gives us exactly what we need ...in and out...period. All the staff at Jennings are courteous and will go out of their way to help the customer...from making appointments to paying the cashier at check out....I love my Jennings !!!

Chris Mader

by from Kenilworth, IL |

Buying first car with dad. Test drive was fun. Good explanation and overview of the car by our salesman.