Jennings Chevy / VW

Service 888-238-0819

Our Reputation Rides with You

Barbara Ludwig-Harville

by from Elgin, IL |

Ray Morris was very accommodating. I had plenty of time to take the vehicle for a test drive and all of my quetions and issues were resolved satisfactorily. Abu Badar handled the details of the sale in an efficient manner. I will definitely recommend this dealership to friends of mine.

Friendly and trustworthy

by from CHICAGO, IL |

My wife and I bought a used car from Jennings. Excellent customer service and attention to detail. Thank you!

Example: Great service, clean facilities

by from Chicago, IL |

I have been dealing with Jennings for the past 30 years and they are the best. Chris H. is a great sales person and makes the buying experience totally hassle free. Jennings will always be #1 in my book.

Jennings VW- JerryPerberg

by from Morton Grove |

Jerry is the best sales person I have ever dealt with. He was honest, fair and worked to get me the best deal/value possible. He knew his inventory and was able to recommend an auto that I didn't know about but was more of what I wanted than what I came in for. Jerry's follow through was attentive but not pushy. I would recommend Jerry and this dealership to anyone, as I was recommended to Jenny's by my mother.

Great Dealership -Great Service...

by from Northbrook |

This is the third car I have bought from Jennings and I get all my service done there also, I can always count on great service..Thanks to Gary Hultgren , I was happy to be your first sale and hope you have a great success working for Jennings, and also Alan Bondi who helped me with all three of my auto purchases at Jennings .

CHRIS MADER

by from SOUTH ELGIN |

Best price,treatment ,ease of negotiation made this the best posssible transaction.

Great Dealership - Jerry Perberg

by from Chicago,il |

Jerry Perberg handled the curent purchase of my car as well as my two previous purchases. He is courteous, knowledgeable and a straight shooter. I appreciate his asistance and handling of this and the two prior purchases from Jennings. Jerry is a straight shooter and I referred a friend of mine to him who purchased a Chevy Cruz.

Example: Great service, clean facilities

by from mt.prospect |

Service was exellent Abu was great to work with.

Friendly, honest and fast

by from Crystal Lake, IL |

Went in to Jennings for the first time about 9 months ago to purchase a new vehicle. I had never been through this process before and I must say that the entire staff there made it quite easy and about as non-stressful as buying a car can be. I was particularly pleased with our salesman, Dominick Sannasardo, who was quite knowledgable, very easy to talk to and very straight forward with all his answers to our questions. I have been in several times to the service department for oil changes and a couple maintenance issues and have been very pleased with my experience with that staff as well. They are all very professional and clearly want to make sure their customers have a positive experience. Thanks Jennings, I would definitely recommend you!

Jerry Perberg

by from niles, il |

Jerry was very pleasant and easy to deal with. My grandmother had reccomended him due to her past experience. I would come back to him for my future needs.