Jennings Chevy / VW

Service 888-238-0819

Our Reputation Rides with You

Great Service, Friendly Staff

by from Chicago, il |

First car-buying experience, so the frame of reference doesn't exist, but I worked with Abu and Glenn from finance and they were great to deal with. Everything went smoothly.

special person

by from Chicago, Il |

Jennings was recomemmended to me by my body shop. I came here and have never left. Debbie Ress is a great salesperson. She always treats me with class and gives me a good deal everytime and right away. My family has bought at least 10 cars from her. We always come back for more. She calls me on a regular basis to see how I am. She is outgoing and a very special person. I hope Jennings appreciates her.

fun person

by from niles il |

wow! I enjoy coming here. Debbie Ress is the best. The dealership has a large inventory of vehicles so it is easy to get the vehicle of my choice. Debbie calls to check up on me to see if I need. I like the long service hours, helpfull service consultants and the breakfast treats are out of this world. All they need is liquor.

Happy customer

by from Chicago, Il. |

Debbie Ress is a outstanding salesperson. She is one of the best employees Jennings could have on their team. She is very knowlegable, fun. The dealership has always treated me well. I always come back to buy cars and get them serviced. I recommend them every chance I get.

good service

by from Evanston, Il |

Both Abu and Davis were fantastic. I had a very bad experience at Fields so this was especially nice to be treated so well. I will make sure to recommend you to everyone I come across who needs a car.

GREAT SERVICE THANKS ABU AND ROBERT DiCicco

by from WAUKEGAN IL |

THE SERVICE I HAD HERE AT JENNINGS CHEVY WAS OVER THE TOP, THEY WERE REALLY HELPFUL, I WAS IN AND OUT IN TWO HOURS I GOT THE VEHICLE OF MY CHOICE AND I WILL DEFINITLY BE REFERRING MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS.

Mr. Judd

by from Chicago, il |

Ask for Fuad in the sales department. He was honest, knowledgeable, and went out of his way to help me when I had a minor problem after buying my car. In an era where customer service does not often count, I was pleasantly surprised with Fuad. I will buy my next car at tjis dealership because of the great service.

What You Really Want

by from Glenview, Illinois |

We usually buy executive driven cars to take advantage of the dealer discount while retaining all the warrantee benefits of a new car. My Jennings salesperson, Fuad Ghosh, honored my request to test a "driver ed" car, which met those criterion but took the initiative to also show me a low mileage, one owner Prius, which still retained a lot of its original warranties (which he researched for me) and yet offered features more suitable to my need for a versatile vehicle capable of basic transport at low cost but also cargo capability. The Prius actually cost less than the dealer discounted car and I am so happy with this vehicle. Thanks, Mr. Ghosh.

Very Happy! Good times at Jennings!

by from Chicago IL |

I purchased a 2010 Golf 2.5L Golf from Jennings, from start to finish everyone was very friendly. The British lady at the door was very nice and Abu helped us from start to finish with the car. Helpful, knowledgeable and friendly guy. Overall very happy with my car and the service.

Highly recommend!!

by from Madison, WI |

I work 2 jobs and did a lot of my car shopping online. Jennings is also 2 hrs away from where I live.....I had to expand my search because I wasn't finding a lot of used jetta's in my area. Jerry Perberg was the sales agent that I got set up with, and was a pleasure to deal with. He answered all the questions I had about the car via email....unlike quite a few dealerships who only want to talk to you in person. I had hopes of only having to drive to the chicagoland area once if all went well. When I was satisfied that that this might be the Jetta I was looking for....I drove down and test drove it and bought it that day. Glen was my finance guy and he was a pleasure to work with. I never thought I would end up saying I was completely happy with every aspect of my deal....but I honestly can! Ask for Jerry Perberg!!