Jennings Chevy / VW

Service 888-238-0819

Our Reputation Rides with You

Overall great experience

by from Chicago, IL |

Pleasure dealing with Abu Badar and the Jennings team. Went in with our automobile already picked out, no games or gimics. Abu even let us take it to our own mechanic! Price was not inflated and the sales team was very realistic and accommodating. Little bit of a wait here and there, but I guess that is to be expected when the dealership is so popular. Will definitely return when it is time for our next vehicle.

Jack W

by from Glenview, IL |

Chris H. was great to work with. Was able to do much of the work over thephone which saved me time. This was important to me.

Denis Feeney

by from Loda, IL |

After visiting several Chevy dealers we arrived at Jennings Chevrolet and met salesman Chris Hallenberg. I mentioned that my wife and I were interested in the Chevy Traverse. Chris started telling us all the features in detail and answered all our questions which really impressed us. After giving us a tour of the dealership we sat down, talked price, and purchased a Chevy Traverse. Chris Hallenberg is #1 Salesman.

Great Experience

by from Highwood, IL |

This was my best experience with a dealer. I had never purchased a new car before, only used cars. Jennings was very helpful and easy to deal with. Amir made the entire process very easy. They worked with me on finding the right car and the right price. I would recommend Jennings Volkswagen to friends.

Mr. Don Brunger

by from Morton Grove , IL |

Appreciate the expertise. Chris was willing to go the extra mile to get a Traverse for me from far away. Will continue to buy and service my vehicles here and recommend Jennings.

new car volt

by from Morton Grove, IL |

Salespeople are usually hard to like and trust but I instantly liked and trusted Fuad Ghosh, his manager Brian, and Dominick who all made the experience delightful instead of a task. It was a rare experience and I am glad I decided to stopped by. I also would like to add that I had not intended on buying a car at the time I stopped by, and especially had not intended on buying a Volt. I expressed to Fuad Ghosh that I had been looking at a Prius and was decided on getting a Prius. I had been eyeing a Prius for many years and here I am owning a Volt! I am excited at the experience of driving my Volt! Thank you again.

Mr. Bernie

by from Chicago, IL |

Always a pleasure doing business here whether for service or sales. I have bought and leased many vehicles here and my salesperson Chris Hallenberg is the best! I would highly recommend Jennings Chevrolet to anyone looking for a new vehicle.

Great Service

by from New Lenox, IL |

I am please with the level of service that I have received so far. Abu is very helptul.

New truck at Jennings

by from Glenview, IL |

The process of buying my new truck at Jennings was greast. Everyone was helpful. My sales guy, Chris, knew a lot about the vehicle, which was a benefit.

Michael & Karen Slater

by from Evanston, IL |

Chris Hallenberg was a great salesperson to work with. We came in with some specific needs for a vehicle. Chris was able to accomodate all of them while not making us feel rushed to make a decision. We're very pleased with our Chevy Malibu and look forward to continue working with Chris and everyone at Jennings Chevrolet in the area.