Jennings Chevy / VW

Service 888-238-0819

Our Reputation Rides with You

Michael & Karen Slater

by from Evanston, IL |

Chris Hallenberg was a great salesperson to work with. We came in with some specific needs for a vehicle. Chris was able to accomodate all of them while not making us feel rushed to make a decision. We're very pleased with our Chevy Malibu and look forward to continue working with Chris and everyone at Jennings Chevrolet in the area.

Gina Grande

by from Lake Bluff, IL |

This is the second car that I've leased from this dealership and both experiences have been great! Chris Hallenberg is always extremely helpful and knowledgable. The rest of the staff is also fantastic. I can't think of a better place to purchase a car than here!

Awesome Customer Service and very friendly

by from Niles, IL |

We have always had excellent experience buying cars at Jennings. We have bought several cars here and our experience couldn't be any better. Abu is a great salesman and is always willing to work with us to meet our needs. Whenever we are in need of a car, Jennings is the first place we think of and Abu is the first person we think of. I highly recommend Jennings and Abu for their professionalism.

Used Car Purchase

by from Chicago, IL |

Overall my buying experience was very good. The sales staff was very accommodating. They were not able to buy my trade in but were able to comepick me up at carmax with no problems. My sales rep Fuad Ghosh was very nice and I would recommend him to any of my family and friends.

used car

by from chicago illinois |

i liked this dealership. i felt they was very honest shows good partnership.Fuad Was a good salesman to deal with was easy explain the vehicle to us,, happy to deal with him and Jennings

Izabella Redzisz

by from Glenview, IL |

This is the third car our family has purchased from this dealership in the last five months, and the experience has been wonderful each time.

GREAT TIME

by from NORTH CHICAGO IL |

i HAD A GREAT EXPERIENCE HERE AT JENNINGS CHEVROLET, IT WAS ONE OF THE BEST I WOULD HAVE TO SAY HANDS DOWN.

Just bought my 2011 Traverse at Jennings

by from Oak Creek, WI |

I had the most wonderful experience purchasing a GM Certified Preowned Chevy Traverse at Jennings Chevy. My Sales person, Adel, and my Warranty person, were wonderful. I found Adel to be a great sales resource, courteous, friendly, and took care of my vehicle buying experience expertly. Adel explained everything, listened to my questions, and made sure I was 100% satisfied. This was the most painless car buying experience I have ever had. Everything went smoothly from the test drive to the closing. I even received too dollar for my trade. Jennings has found a new and repeat customer as this was a great experience. I would highly recommend Jennings for a no hassle, no nonsense purchasing experience.

Mrs. Imma Dieudonne

by from Evanston, IL |

Chris Hallenberg and the dealer was very, very, friendly, and respectful. I really love the service. If I said so, please believe me because I am really a very difficult person to deal with. I had visited 6 dealers prior and this was the 7th one and I decided to buy the Equinox from Chris Hallenberg. Feel free to contact me for my kind opinions of this transaction.

Purchased my first car!

by from Skokie |

I had a pleasant experience at Jennings, and I highly reccommend coming here to buy a car!