Jennings Chevy / VW

Service 888-238-0819

Our Reputation Rides with You

Service

by from Glenview IL |

This place is tops in the service department. Quick clean and very knowledgeable folks. I even used them for body work on my Honda when it was damaged. I have bought two cars here over the years and couldn't be happier.

Can't Say Enough Good about Jennings

by from Chicago |

Recently I traded in our second family vehicle on a new Equinox at Jennings. Less than 3 years ago we bought our first new car there too. Both experiences were exceptional in terms of fairness, convenience, and professionalism by all at Jennings especially Debbie Ress who could not have been more helpful. Both times Debbie made special efforts in assisting us in locate what we wanted with the specific options and color. Her helpfulness the first time is the reason we returned there for our second purchase 3 years later. I highly recommend this business for anyone in the market for a new car.

2013 Chevrolet Cruze

by from Chicago |

My wife and I recently purchased a brand new 2013 Chevrolet Cruze from Jennings Chevrolet in Glenview and without a doubt the buying experience was excellent. Since both my wife and I have worked in the hospitality industry for well over 25 years each we are very conscience of excellence in customer service. I would also add that I rarely write reviews for purchases that I make as most seem rather ordinary. It only on 3 occasions that I have been determined to write a review one extremely poor experience and two that were outstanding. My fourth review this purchase I happy to say was outstanding. What clearly stands out is the customer service. It is above and beyond what you would expect. Think of a great hotel or restaurant where they go out of their way to make sure that youe every need it met and you walk away saying wow I got to come back again. We have all been to retail establishments where a good majority of the people working there didn seem happy to be there and it becomes very easy to pick up on making the experience all too often not what we had hoped for. This was just the opposite, I didn see one person that didn smile or neglected to say hello. Our salesman Dominick Sannasardo was great. Very knowledgeable along with being very attentive throughout the buying process without being pushy. Phone calls and e-mails were quickly answered. The experience was like going over to a friend house, they greet you, make you feel welcome and offer you whatever they have to give. Bought my first car back in 1978 thankfully times have changed for the better in the car buying process. And the Chevy Cruze is a great car:-)

Outstanding salesperson and dealership! BUY HERE!

by from Niles, IL |

I originally went to a different Chevy dealership (Brendeman's) looking for a Sonic for my partner. I went there multiple times and was always ignored by the staff. I even opened the door on the car in the showroom,leaned agaist the front fender waiting for someone to at least say Boo, but the 4 people working the floor couldn't be bothered. Found Jenning's on a Sunday drive, returned on Monday and met Debbie Reis. I was driving my smart 42 that day and let Debbie know I was "just kicking the tires" but was interested in coming back to drive a Sonic or a Spark when it came out. Debbie didn't make me feel un-easy nor that I was waisting her time. We talked about my smart for a bit, I gave her my real phone number and asked her to call me when the Spark was in. A week later she called and we went in,drove a Spark around the storage area, put money down and drove home with one the next week. We even stop in just to say hi.Do you do that at your salesperson? We can not recommend Debbie and Jenning's Chevrolet enough! I would not go anywhere else and will be buying a Sonic for myself in the next year. I would love another smart but the dealership (Loeber's) is so god awfull I wont buy another. Won't even have non-warrenty work done there.

Dominick Sannasardo

by from Morton Grove, IL |

I purchased a brand new suburban from Jennings. I had a wonderful experience! Dominick S. was my sales man and he was great! He was very knowledgeable of everything Jennings had to offer and also very personable. He definitely made the car buying process an ease. I didn't feel like I was being hassled/pushed to purchase any of the packages. Even-though they do offer great deals, and I did purchase an interior warranty. I definitely highly recommend Jennings and Dominick from the Sales Department

Simple yet true

by from Glenview, IL |

Bought my first car. Smooth process. No problems.

Purchase of a new car

by from Chicago |

Not pushy, but friendly knowledgeable sales staff. Pleasure in dealing with Jennings.

QUICK & EASY

by from Morton Grove, IL |

Very prompt responses by email and they made the sale quick and easy. I was satisfied with the value of service and price. The whole place was tidy and Alan made sure that our wait was not too long. And on another note, they serve Starbucks coffee. :)

Honest, Hardworking, Good People

by from Deerfield, IL |

I recently bought a used VW from Adel Ubeid at Jennings. I went in looking for a specific car and Adel was great at showing me multiple options and taking the time to test drive several vehicles with me. What I liked most is that there was no pressure to make a decision or tow buy. He let me discuss things with my wife and evern take a few days to make my decision. He was always, helpful, friendly and courteous. The pur hase went smoothly and the finance department was also helpful and friendly. When the car was delivered, it was clean, fully gassed and ready to go. I've bought 10 cars in the last 15 years. I can absolutely recommend Adel and Jennings without hesitation.

Car purchase