Jennings Chevy / VW

New 866-812-9491
Used 888-250-4118
Service 888-238-0819

Our Reputation Rides with You

Vehicle was as described. Very honest dealership

by from Glenview, IL |

I found a used suburban online at Jennings. It was exactly as described. Looked exactly as the pictures. They were very forthcoming about the vehicle and showed me exactly what they paid for it. They clearly reviewed warranties. Clearly reviewed financial contracts. Fuad Ghosh who handled the purchase was very informative and honest. I would definitely recommend Jennings Chevrolet to anyone purchasing a vehicle.

Barbara Ludwig-Harville

by from Elgin, IL |

Ray Morris was very accommodating. I had plenty of time to take the vehicle for a test drive and all of my quetions and issues were resolved satisfactorily. Abu Badar handled the details of the sale in an efficient manner. I will definitely recommend this dealership to friends of mine.

Friendly and trustworthy

by from CHICAGO, IL |

My wife and I bought a used car from Jennings. Excellent customer service and attention to detail. Thank you!

Example: Great service, clean facilities

by from Chicago, IL |

I have been dealing with Jennings for the past 30 years and they are the best. Chris H. is a great sales person and makes the buying experience totally hassle free. Jennings will always be #1 in my book.

Jennings VW- JerryPerberg

by from Morton Grove |

Jerry is the best sales person I have ever dealt with. He was honest, fair and worked to get me the best deal/value possible. He knew his inventory and was able to recommend an auto that I didn't know about but was more of what I wanted than what I came in for. Jerry's follow through was attentive but not pushy. I would recommend Jerry and this dealership to anyone, as I was recommended to Jenny's by my mother.

Great Dealership -Great Service...

by from Northbrook |

This is the third car I have bought from Jennings and I get all my service done there also, I can always count on great service..Thanks to Gary Hultgren , I was happy to be your first sale and hope you have a great success working for Jennings, and also Alan Bondi who helped me with all three of my auto purchases at Jennings .

CHRIS MADER

by from SOUTH ELGIN |

Best price,treatment ,ease of negotiation made this the best posssible transaction.

Great Dealership - Jerry Perberg

by from Chicago,il |

Jerry Perberg handled the curent purchase of my car as well as my two previous purchases. He is courteous, knowledgeable and a straight shooter. I appreciate his asistance and handling of this and the two prior purchases from Jennings. Jerry is a straight shooter and I referred a friend of mine to him who purchased a Chevy Cruz.

Example: Great service, clean facilities

by from mt.prospect |

Service was exellent Abu was great to work with.

Friendly, honest and fast

by from Crystal Lake, IL |

Went in to Jennings for the first time about 9 months ago to purchase a new vehicle. I had never been through this process before and I must say that the entire staff there made it quite easy and about as non-stressful as buying a car can be. I was particularly pleased with our salesman, Dominick Sannasardo, who was quite knowledgable, very easy to talk to and very straight forward with all his answers to our questions. I have been in several times to the service department for oil changes and a couple maintenance issues and have been very pleased with my experience with that staff as well. They are all very professional and clearly want to make sure their customers have a positive experience. Thanks Jennings, I would definitely recommend you!