Jennings Chevy / VW

Service 888-238-0819

Our Reputation Rides with You

Mark Gearica; Great Service

by from Wadsworth, IL |

Fuad Ghosh provided me with excellent service in a friendly and proffesional way.

Mr. Stamm

by from Glenview, IL |

This dealer is outstanding. I would highly recommend them for a new car or lease.

Rachel Davidson

by from Des Plaines |

This is our second time purchasing a vehicle from Jennings and both times has been a very positive experience. The sales staff our easy to work with and make the purchasing process stress free!

Chevy All Day

by from Glenview Illinois |

The service was great here. Alan Stern greeted us as soon as we walked in. He was very knowledgable about all the cars and was able to answer all of our questions about the Malibu. This was my first time buying a car and he made the process smooth and painless.

Mr. & Mrs. George & Patricia Roat

by from Orland Park, IL |

Chris was excellent with all the aspects of helping us with our car purchase.

Leasing

by from Skokie, IL |

Leasing a car was pleasent and painless. Fuad was nice and easy to work with. He went through all the options with me . Now it's time to enjoy the new ride.

I would buy from Jennings VW

by from Niles,Il |

Ken Lyons is the biggest reason I have bought several cars from Jennings VW. My overall experience with Jennings has been top rated in every aspect. The service department is very friendly. Sales department is very knowledgable about the product. Paula in finance dept. is a pleasure to work with in completing my paperwork. I have bought at about fifteen cars in the past 32 years. Jennings VW by far gave the best deliver experience of the two cars I bought bar none. Operations at Jennings VW are done in such a pleasureable manner without the feeling that is associated with car dealers. Please let me speak about Ken Lyons. First, I do not see myself ever buying anything but a VW ever again. Second as long as Ken Lyons is Sales Manager at Jennings VW I will never go anywhere else. Ken Lyons is an honest man that treats people with respect. Ken does not plays the "Car Games" that are too often used in the industry. Ken understands that the consumer is now typically knowledgable because of the internet. Ken provides a fair price that the dealership is making money yet as a customer I walk away feeling I was given a fair deal. In 32 years of car buying I have never dealt with a person in the industry that I respect as much as Ken Lyons. Ken is the greatest asset that Jennings VW has as a dealership. I will recommend anyone to visit Jennings VW because of Ken Lyons. Thank you Ken for bringing honesty to an industry typically not known for the quailities which you possess!!!! Mr. Jennings do not lose this gentleman!!!! Sincerely, Paul Nielsen

Great Experience

by from Arlington Heights, IL |

Did not have plans to purchase a new vehicle when stopping into Jennings Chevrolet, however after speaking with the sales staff and learning about the service plans we were sold. Had a great experience, would definitely purchase another car from Jennings in the future!

Great Experience

by from chicago, il |

Straight-forward, no hassle. Found the car I was looking for, and Abu Badar walked me through the process with no issue and got a great price. Will keep coming back to get my next car.

Mrs. Lisa & Lawrence Wagner for Chris Hallenberg

by from Morton Grove, IL |

Chris Hallenberg is the best! He takes time with you and is very patient and we always get a great deal with him as we have gotten several cars from Chris. We highly recommend him and Jennings.