Jennings Chevy / VW

Service 888-238-0819

Our Reputation Rides with You

Honest, Hardworking, Good People

by from Deerfield, IL |

I recently bought a used VW from Adel Ubeid at Jennings. I went in looking for a specific car and Adel was great at showing me multiple options and taking the time to test drive several vehicles with me. What I liked most is that there was no pressure to make a decision or tow buy. He let me discuss things with my wife and evern take a few days to make my decision. He was always, helpful, friendly and courteous. The pur hase went smoothly and the finance department was also helpful and friendly. When the car was delivered, it was clean, fully gassed and ready to go. I've bought 10 cars in the last 15 years. I can absolutely recommend Adel and Jennings without hesitation.

Car purchase

by from Wauconda,IL |

Great experience! I dealt with Chris Mader and very smooth transaction. A

Great Team and Easy Shopping!

by from Chicago, IL |

I'm a first time buyer and had looked up their inventory online prior to my visit. Very accurate pictures on the website. My parents have been purchasing cars from here for a long time, and I was referred to the team. The team was very attentive and patient. Their inventory was great, and negotiating was easier than I thought, but of course within reasonable limits. The financing process was painless and I walked away with a new car. Since the salesman has sold ehicles to our family for years, he let us test drive the cars immediately. Got right down to business. I'd totally recommend this team to any first time buyers.

Great Buying Experience

by from Chicago, IL |

Everything from start to finish was fantastic!

Great experience

by from Wheaton, IL |

The team at Jennings Chevrolet was very friendly and, more importantly, helpful. They answered our questions, even the ones we didn't know we had. Great overall experience.

Happy with Jennings

by from Golf, IL |

We just purchased our 3rd car from Jennings and have been happy with both the sales staff and the service. Alan Stern just sold us a Chevy Volt and we would recommend him without reservation. He made the process a pleasure and was very knowledgeable about the Volt.

Chevrolet Sonic

by from Chicago, IL |

They were friendly, but business like, got the exact car I found on Cars.com. The Sales Manager was helpful. And they moved at my speed. The have a huge service department with late evening hours - really helpful.

By Karen from Chicago,IL.October 12,2012

by from Chicago |

Purchasing my Equinox 2013 SUV,was a great experience at Jennings Chevy dealership.My salesperson Josh was outstanding.He took the time to explain all the features on the new SUV.He wanted me to get the most out of the new Equinox 2013.Josh,was friendly and knowledgeable.I would absolutely recommend Jennings Chevy to friends,family and co-workers.

Worst experience trying to buy a car!

by from Dallas, TX |

I live in Dallas, Texas and found a Prius online at cars.com. I called at 9:30 am cst and spoke with a salesman. We exchanged phone calls for the next hour going over the features, answering questions and figuring out the shipping. He was very helpful and answered all of my questions, I told him I wanted to buy the car and would wire him the funds. Three hours later the saleman called back and asked for a deposit, which I gave him. Two hours after that, the salesman called back to say he was sorry that another salesman was selling the car at that moment. I had a deposit on the car and thought it was sold!! Disappointed that they didn't honor my deposit. Horrible people to work with. Go elsewhere to find a car!

Cardinal fan

by from OFallon, MO |

I found my Tahoe on Cars.com from my home in St. Louis. I did a live chat with Jerry Perberg on a Sunday night. He assured me the vehicle was in the condition that I was looking for. Completed the deal over the phone and on Wednesday traveled to Glenview, IL to pick it up. The vehicle was in even better condition then what he told me. A first class dealership to work with. I would travel there again for another purchase.