Jerry Haggerty Chevrolet

300 W. Roosevelt Rd., Glen Ellyn, IL 60137

New 888-616-0282 New888-616-0282
Used 866-375-5042 Used866-375-5042
Service 866-698-4694 Service 866-698-4694

We guarantee a quick and hassle free Internet shopping experience.

Great experience

by from Chicago, IL |

I bought a car from a used car lot after 1 month the trams blew . I need a car and no one could help me out not only did tony get me a car but got me a great deal with out putting a lot of money down I would defiantly buy again from Jerry Haggerty Chevy and tony

Would come back, Thank you Ryan

by from Chicago,il |

Had a great experience buying a car with Ryan Lewin. Thank you I will return. Very nice young man. I was buying a car for my son since someone totaled his, it was a good experience and he like our salesman and loved the car. The other salesmen were very nice also everyone made us feel comfortable. I will recommend. No one was pushy or made us feel like salesmen which is a nice change. Clean and very nice dealership and nice friendly people.

Great Service Once Again

by from Lyons, IL |

Just recently bought a new car from Tony and within a month I was in back in the market for a reliable used car. Since my wife and I were so happy with the service we received from Tony last time we decided to go back. Tony had a great used car selection and before we knew it we were out the door with another car! Thanks again Tony

Excellent Service

by from Lyons, IL |

We dealt with Tony! He as excellent! Quick and amazing service! Took the headache out of car shopping! We went home very satisfied with our selection.

Excellent service!

by from Chicago, IL |

Excellent experience at Jerry Haggerty Chevrolet!

by from Carol Stream, IL |

I can honestly say this was the best car buying experience I have ever had, thanks to Mike Haggerty at Jerry Haggerty Chevrolet! From the minute we walked in the door, I was impressed. My husband was with me, and Mike shook our hands and asked how he could help us. My husband motioned toward me, and said "this is your customer." From that moment on, Mike focused on me, and continued to do so throughout the entire process. He was, of course, very cordial to my husband. However, all matters and/or questions related to the purchase were handed one-on-one with me. This was the first time, after specifically stating that I was one making the purchase, that we dealt with a salesman who actually GOT IT! For this alone, I'd give Mike ten stars! As for the negotiating process, that also went smoothly. Another first for me - the first time I did not walk out of a dealership. There was no reason to do it! We negotiated on price and some other points, and were able to compromise without the usual histrionics. Mike also responded promptly to all e-mails and calls, when I had a question. I will surely recommend Jerry Haggerty Chevrolet to anyone I know who is in the market for a new vehicle! Thanks again, Mike, for an A+ experience!

Wonderful Experience

by from Woodridge, IL |

I worked with Michael and he was great. He made my whole car buying experience enjoyable. I had a lot of questions and Michael made sure to answer them all so that I felt totally comfortable with my choice. I would definitely recommend buying your car from Jerry Haggerty.

Very pleasant experience.

by from Chicago suburb |

My wife and I had a very pleasant experience with Goose and his sales manager Chris. The negotiation was more like a friendly conversation. We had no intention of buying a car, but I could not pass up the agreed upon price. 4/27/16

best car buying experience

by from Orland Park, Illinois |

This was the best car buying experience I ever had. Mike was so easy to work with.I would recommend Jerry Haggerty Chevrolet to all my family and friends.

love my sonic

by from west chicago, il |

i went back to Haggerty Chevy looking for a used car. Jeff did a great job of helping me find a car to fit my budget. I highly recommend this dealership.