Jerry Haggerty Chevrolet

300 W. Roosevelt Rd., Glen Ellyn, IL 60137

New 888-616-0282
Used 866-375-5042
Service 866-698-4694

We guarantee a quick and hassle free Internet shopping experience.

Great experience

by from Chicago, IL |

I bought a car from a used car lot after 1 month the trams blew . I need a car and no one could help me out not only did tony get me a car but got me a great deal with out putting a lot of money down I would defiantly buy again from Jerry Haggerty Chevy and tony

a great place to buy a car

by from Glen Ellyn, il |

i bought a new Camaro from Jeff. It was a great experience, no hassle. I highly recommend him.

No pressure with great service and support

by from Winfield, IL |

When the time came to replace my wife's 10 year old Malibu, we contacted Mike Haggerty at the dealership. Not knowing whether she wanted a new Malibu or an Equinix, Mike paitently showed he the two vehicles, explained the differences and took us on test drives in both vehicles. There was no pressure to make a decision. When she finally made her decision, Mike quickly located a 2015 Mailbu with the exact equipment and color scheme she wanted. This purchase makes it the third vehicle my family has purchased at Jerry Haggerty. Every time, was a hassle-free transaction. And the great customer services is extended into the service department. When I take any of the cars in, the vehicle is ready when estimated and the repair is done correctly. In addition, all repairs earn service "points" that can be applied towards the next visit to the service department.

Very happy

by from Winfield, IL |

i bought a 2014 Sonic from Tony V this week and I couldn't be happier. I've been dreading stepping into a dealership because it seems to take hours for the process of buying a car. Tony was wonderful. I told him what I wanted to buy and there was absolutely no pressure and no long waiting while he gave a a very good deal. He even helped me transfer all of the junk that was in my trade-in into my new car and believe me, there was a lot of stuff! Tony was a great guy to work with....I hope he's there when I'm ready to trade in the next one!

2010 jeep commander, Sold by TONY VOLTURO

by from chicago il |

I bought a 2010 jeep from tony volturo from the moment I went in to the moment I left I felt so comfortable, tony made this process the easiest it has ever been, I felt like a pro!!! will send any one to see tony I know I got the best deal! if your looking for a nice car for the best price visit tony he takes great care!!!!

Buy from TONY VOLTURO

by from Chicago, IL |

I came in and was greeted by tony Volturo, I wasn't sure what I was looking for tony showed me a 2014 spark and I fell in love! I just knew I had to have it, tony made me feel right at home it was the easiest car buying experience id ever had I didn't feel rushed or pressured to make a decision it was just all around pleasant! Tony was just great id have no problem going back to him for any other car purchased and would recommend him highly to anyone!

2014 Impala

by from Bloomingdale, Ill |

I was looking for a used 2014 Impala. On Saturday morning I drove a white one at Sunrise Chevy and loved the car but not the color. I had the Cars.com ad for Silver with black at Haggerty and called. I met Kevin Healy at about 4:30PM and we went for a test drive. I presented my offer from Sunrise and he beat it to my satisfaction. I left my 2000 Bonneville in trade and drove my new Impala home that day. I am happy!

buying quality used car

by from Plainfield IL |

Search for 2 months at other dealerships for a dependable quality used car, I,drive alot for my job, salesman Chris Lewin Jr showed me a great car great looking, great gas mileage no pressure to buy and explained the cars history and carfax,never felt i was being sold anything negotiated a price out the doorand picked up the next day would reccomend Jerry Haggerty Chevrolet to anyone looking for quality used car with no pressure at a great price

Great Sales Rep - Tony Volturo

by from Chicago, IL |

Incredibly helpful and knowledgeable. Tony made this process very easy. Would definitely recommend Tony to any of my friends looking for a vehicle.

My Dream Car !

by from Carol Stream IL |

I had a great experience everyone was really nice and helpful. Jeff did an amazing job he was able to locate my car and have it delivered the next day. i couldn't be any happier with his help!

GREAT EXPERIENCE

by from Downers Grove |

Just had the best experience in leasing a 2014 Chevy Impala from Jerry Haggerty Chevrolet. .I met Mike Haggerty who showed me around answered all my questions and was extremely knowledgeable. Then met Jerry Haggerty who could not have been nicer - the beginning of a long relationship.