M'Lady Nissan

5656 Northwest Highway, Crystal Lake, IL 60014

New 888-293-4406
Used 877-627-2305
Service 877-236-7769

best experience at a dealership!

by from naperville, il |

I went to M'lady for an oil change and ended up browsing around with Sean one of their sales people, who helped me find exactly what I was looking for. They have some of the best deals around! If you want someone polite, honest, and genuine to work with sales in a new or used car Sean is your guy. Jim B. was great with getting the financing that I wanted even though it was still my first time financing a car and have new credit. Jim called place after place seeing if I could get approved and found me the best interest rate. I had no idea that when he worked his magic he could get me such a good rate! Yaseen made the paperwork so easy, he even made my husband comfortable with our new vehicle. Last but definitely not least Betty Jo made sure anything that I bought was the best deal I could get. Her and Sean were so polite, they made sure that the process was smooth and I was comfortable the whole time I was there. Everyone at M'lady takes care of you like family. I couldn't have asked for an easier purchase. Also I'm moving over an hour away and still plan on coming back even if it's just for oil changes or any upgrades to 2009 Nissan Rogue.

Phony inventory stocking charge added on sticker

by from Chicago |

Tried to add $1900 on to the sticker price for some stocking/inventory cost. Refused to pay it or more than the price posted on the internet. Took a long time to negotiate a fair price for the car

M'Lady Nissan - Nice Dealership

by from Round Lake, IL |

Would recommend this dealership, for service and sales.

Battery

by from Crystal Lake, IL |

On June 11, 2014 purchased a used 2005 Hyundai Accent, on July 10, 2014 my car wouldn't start, I called M'Lady and wanted to know how much a battery would cost, the man told me about $135.00 installed, so I had someone come over and jump the car and took it to M'Lady. Told the tech that what I needed was a new battery and what would the cost be, he confirmed that I did need a new battery and the cost would be about $128.00. When the car was ready went to pay the bill to find out the cost was over $195.00. Very unprofessional, if I would have known in advance that the battery would be over $195.00, I would have gone somewhere else. Unsatisfied customer.

Happy wih my purchase

by from Woodstock IL |

I have been in the market for a used car for the last couple months. I found a great deal on a pre owned Focus. I have researched these cars for months and I found mine for thousands less than any other dealer. Easy going salesman and quick in and out financing couldn't be happier with my experience.

Relaxed friendly people

by from Algonquin, IL |

It was a pleasure doing business with them. Fast service, everyone was very friendly, and we were in and out in a decent amount of time. Would go back to them again for another purchase.

ask for tasso salesman

by from crystal lake ill. |

i went to m'lady to buy a car and i was so surprised at the guidance that my salesman gave me,an d he listened to what i wanted and what i can afford on my budget he was excellent and polite,personality was excellent i would send more customers there.

GREAT EXPERIENCE!!

by from Bonduel, WI |

I recently had a great experience at M'Lady Nissan! I found the exact vehicle I wanted and traveled from Wisconsin to test drive. The sales representative, Scott Ryan, was very helpful and friendly. I thought that we would have to wait a long time to process all of the paperwork, but it went really quick. I love my new to me 2012 Mitsubishi Outlander!

THANK YOU, SAL, FOR THE EXCELLENT SERVICE!

by from Crystal Lake, IL |

THANK YOU, SAL, FOR FINISHING PROTECTION PKG AS PROMISED!! I hesitate to say this but I had the pleasure of visiting M'Lady Nissan's Service Department on Friday, May 23. I mean, who really likes to visit the service department with their brand new vehicle! But this visit was to have something "good" done & that was the Protection Plan we purchased for my new Rogue. I arrived for my pre-arranged appointment, was met with a friendly greeting by a young man and was shown to the service office where I met with Sal Visconti. Sal verified the service being done and that I would be waiting. Sal made sure I knew where the waiting room was and that there was coffee available as well. I was told it would be 2 to 2-1/2 hours to complete the job and they were right on the money! I enjoyed meeting Sal. He was very thorough, efficient, personable and friendly and despite appearing to be very busy, he took his time explaining things to me, all with a smile. I have never been in a service department waiting room as comfortable, clean and appealing as the one at M'Lady! Thank you, Sal, and all who completed the work on my new car, for the job well-done!

Freindly service

by from McHenry, IL |

FRank C did a great job getting me the deal I wanted on a new Rouge. I found everyone helpful and friendly during the process of buying a car.

ok deal

by from Fox Lake |

It took a while but I think we got a decent deal. We had visited a few other dealers and decided on M'Lady.