Bill Kay Buick GMC

Service 888-237-9399

Premier New and Used Buick GMC Chicago Dealer In Illinois

By Far the BEST!!

by from Downers Grove, Il |

My wife originally went in by herself. After so many dealers not taking her seriously, I told her to just wait until I got home from work and we would go out and find her a new car. She said she had one more place to check and that would end her search for the day.... and good thing she did!! Nick B the Internet Manager and Gavin the salesman gave her the attention she deserved and answered all of her questions. In addition they found the Acadia she has been dreaming of!! We went in later that night and finished the deal. Hardwork and outstanding service paid off for all of us!! As they say.... Happy Wife... Happy Life!!! Thanks Nick!! Thanks Gavin!! Thanks Bill Kay!!

February 14, 2014

Hey Riley!! Thanks for the review!! We were happy to help and look forward to being your dealer of choice from here on out. Happy driving in your new Acadia!! See you for the next one!! Nick B. Gavin S.

GO SOMEWHERE ELSE

by from chicago il |

I called this dealership asking if a 2015 buick encore I saw online had an electronic start and the backing out camera. I was told this specific suv had both of these items. I went to the dealership to purchase the suv halfway through the paperwork I asked how the electronic start worked then they tell me this suv doesn?t have one. That was the main thing I was looking for!!! At that point I was about ready to walk out after they gave me some crappy excuse saying they thought I meant the unlock and lock clicker?what new car doesn?t have the unlock and lock clickers nowadays!!!!! I really didn?t want to have to go to another dealership and start all over again so I asked about added the electronic start. I was told it would take a day to install and it would be 400.00 so I went through with the purchase and decided I would come back to have it installed. I like the actually car however no one showed me anything on the car or how anything works and no one went over the different warranties with me until they tried to charge me for a warranty, luckily I asked why the payments were like 60 dollars more a month then they should be and they were like oh you didn?t want the warranty? So if I didn?t notice the price increase I would have been charged for a warranty I didn?t want. They then went over all the warranties with me but I still didn?t want any. I then contacted them to make the appointment for the electronic start I dropped my car off Thursday morning. Friday I contact them asking when I should be able to pick up my suv so I could schedule it around my work. They said they would have a better idea Friday afternoon what time it should be done?? I never heard back from them!!!! I try contacting them again Sunday and what do you know? I never hear back from them again!!! So I call the service department on Monday instead of the sales like I had been. The service tells me oh well the sales lady isn?t in the office today? well that?s great but I don?t care if she?s in the office what does that have to do with what is going on with my suv. They respond by saying oh yea your cars ready you can pick it up whenever. Well that?s great so it only took 4 days to complete a 1 day thing and how long was my suv going to sit there with no one contacting me!! I go to pick it up they tell me it?s free? odd so I ask what did they screw up with my car that took 4 days to fix and is now free??? Service doesn?t have a clue about anything with the car so they send me to the sales department which as no clue why it took so long but that the sales lady I had was let go. Well that?s a bunch of bull to me. So what they were never going to contact me to tell me my car was done!! Then they say they will take 50.00 off for all the trouble so it will be 400.00. haha funny because that was what I was told it already was 400.00 so don?t sit there pretending your giving me some kind of discount after you up the price to 450. I tell them to just charge me the 400 so I could leave and never come back then they say 375. Also the actually clickers for the electronic start are not on the regular car key like it would be if the car original came with it its some tiny piece of crap looking thing. The clicker looks like it will break in two weeks and it looks like it cost 10.00 to make? its ridiculous if I would have known that would have been the clicker and that it came separate from the car key I never would have bought the car. Then I use the electronic start to start the car but it then won?t unlock. So I had to go back inside to find out why, turns out you have to double click the button first, well that would have been nice if someone had explained to me how the thing works I didn?t realize this dealership just expects you to know everything on your own. So my advice if you?re looking to purchase a new car GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!

Overhauled management

by from Downers Grove, IL |

I was told they overhauled their management, and it was evident that they did. If you go in there, ask for Jake. He's honest, friendly, and goes the extra mile. I've never had a better car buying experience.

new management for sure

by from Holland,MI |

I live in Michigan and was looking for a Buick Enclave and have found a deal at Bill Kay. I first was dealing with Agnes she is wonderful. She set me up with Jake as our salesman. Jake really cares about his job and customer service. Don't believe any of the reviews before July of this year because all the management has been replaced and by reading the reviews I know why. I had fun buying a suv there and will be back to buy more. It's a 3 hour drive there and they treated us so well. We were on time crunch and they made sure we made it out on time. David did our financial paperwork and he was so fun. This dealership is the best one I've ever bought a car from. You can't go wrong from Bill Kay.

Manager Has A bad Attitude

by from St Charles il. |

We went into Bill Kay to look at an suv for my wife, the car was in poor shape with scrathes and one part pulling away from the car. We may have been able to overlook these issues and just go to a body shop until the manager came out, wow what an attitude, this guy wants to give you much less than your trade is worth but barely drops the price of his vehicle, in a customer based business this guy will lose money for this dealership without a doubt. If your looking to get insulted on the price they will give you for your trade this will be your place. GO ELSEWHERE !!!

July 15, 2014

Hello, my name is Noel Rivera and I'm the internet director at Bill Kay. I saw your review and wanted to respond. We apologize if you did not have a good experience. Since your visit, we have replaced our management staff top to bottom, including my position. Would you be willing to stop in and meet our new management staff to see how awesome we are now? Reach out to me anytime at noel@billkay.com or 630-969-0022.

What a Deal

by from Glenview, IL |

Our salesman was Nate. And I must say WOW.. is he tall!! 7 foot 2 to be exact. My son plays basketball and was inspired by his stories. Great people.. Great dealership. Thank you!!

Great dealer

by from Naperville Il |

My wife and I went to look at Buick Enclaves. We had never owned a Buick, we met Ed Jones who was friendly and knowledgable about the Enclave. Ed howled us several, new and used. We drove 3 different cars! We finally settled on a Leather group and traded our Nissan Mirano. The finance lady was super nice and quickly did all the paper work and explained the warranty and even set up our first service appointment. We love Bill Kay Buick and will recommend Ed to all our friends

Worst experience ever worst customer service ever

by from Lisle il |

I went to bill Kay ready to buy a new Acadia It started off horrible it took 20 min for someone to approach Me and when the salesman finally did his first words were I have only worked here for 1 week I don't know Much about the Acadia then went on to tell me how Much it's like the Chevy traverse that there is no difference I felt like I was in a Chevy store not only that but that I should buy used after about 30 min with out even showing Me the car he brought his manager out who's only question Was how can I sell u this car lol never have even seen car and did not speak good English At the end went to woody and bought a new Acadia

my review

by from niles il |

my experience at bill kay buick gmc was indredible...... my salesman gavin shandor was awesome he had great product knowledge he was polite and applied no pressure at all which was a relief for me , he knew exactly what i was looking for i was very impressed by him I recommend this dealer ship over any dealer ships I've been to before. If your looking for a great deal and professionalism go to bill kay buick gmc and see Gavin.

February 17, 2014

Thanks do much for your review! We are glad you had such a great experience with us and we strive for that with every client. Gavin says hello and thank you!! Looking forward to seeing you for the next one!! Nick B. and Gavin S.

Greqt Deql on a great car!!

by from Downers Grove |

My wife and I are still shocked with our whole experience with Bill Kay. Nick B was by far the best salesman we have ever worked with. Many more sale to come his way!! Thanks!!

January 19, 2014

Ariana, Thanks for your review!! We would like to thank you for your coming to Bill Kay Buick GMC. It was a pleasure working with you and finding you the right car!! We look forward to serving you for years to come!! I hope you are enjoying your 2012 Acadia, please don't hesitate to contact us if you need anything. Thanks again!! Keep us in mind for the next one!! Nick Beauchamp Internet Sales Manager

long time customer

by from Clarendon Hills |

I have been going to Bill Kay Buick GMC for years! I have always purchased my cars here! They always give me a long time customer discount. Plus, everytime I take my GMC for service, they tell me to use the coupons posted on the website. They are awesome.

February 17, 2014

Thanks so much for your review! We are glad to have you as a customer and we are looking forward to keeping you happy for many years to come!! Nick B. Vince P.