Bill Kay Buick GMC

Service 888-237-9399 Service 888-237-9399

Premier New and Used Buick GMC Chicago Dealer In Illinois

my review

by from niles il |

my experience at bill kay buick gmc was indredible...... my salesman gavin shandor was awesome he had great product knowledge he was polite and applied no pressure at all which was a relief for me , he knew exactly what i was looking for i was very impressed by him I recommend this dealer ship over any dealer ships I've been to before. If your looking for a great deal and professionalism go to bill kay buick gmc and see Gavin.

February 17, 2014

Thanks do much for your review! We are glad you had such a great experience with us and we strive for that with every client. Gavin says hello and thank you!! Looking forward to seeing you for the next one!! Nick B. and Gavin S.

By Far the BEST!!

by from Downers Grove, Il |

My wife originally went in by herself. After so many dealers not taking her seriously, I told her to just wait until I got home from work and we would go out and find her a new car. She said she had one more place to check and that would end her search for the day.... and good thing she did!! Nick B the Internet Manager and Gavin the salesman gave her the attention she deserved and answered all of her questions. In addition they found the Acadia she has been dreaming of!! We went in later that night and finished the deal. Hardwork and outstanding service paid off for all of us!! As they say.... Happy Wife... Happy Life!!! Thanks Nick!! Thanks Gavin!! Thanks Bill Kay!!

February 17, 2014

Hey Riley!! Thanks for the review!! We were happy to help and look forward to being your dealer of choice from here on out. Happy driving in your new Acadia!! See you for the next one!! Nick B. Gavin S.

Greqt Deql on a great car!!

by from Downers Grove |

My wife and I are still shocked with our whole experience with Bill Kay. Nick B was by far the best salesman we have ever worked with. Many more sale to come his way!! Thanks!!

January 19, 2014

Ariana, Thanks for your review!! We would like to thank you for your coming to Bill Kay Buick GMC. It was a pleasure working with you and finding you the right car!! We look forward to serving you for years to come!! I hope you are enjoying your 2012 Acadia, please don't hesitate to contact us if you need anything. Thanks again!! Keep us in mind for the next one!! Nick Beauchamp Internet Sales Manager

long time customer

by from Clarendon Hills |

I have been going to Bill Kay Buick GMC for years! I have always purchased my cars here! They always give me a long time customer discount. Plus, everytime I take my GMC for service, they tell me to use the coupons posted on the website. They are awesome.

February 17, 2014

Thanks so much for your review! We are glad to have you as a customer and we are looking forward to keeping you happy for many years to come!! Nick B. Vince P.

New Car Purchase

by from Naperville |

I bought a New 2013 Acadia from Kevin, everything was great, they gave me a large discount on a 2013 Denali when other Dealers were selling them for sticker. Kevin took the time to show me how everything worked. I am very happy with Bill Kay Buick GMC and will definitly refer people.

February 17, 2014

Thanks for your purchase of a New Acadia!! And thanks for your review. It is much appreciated!! Happy Driving!! Nick B. Kevin F.

HORRIBLE!

by from Caprentersville, IL |

I went to Bill Kay (over 25 miles away from my home)to buy a used Buick Enclave. After being told it was an AWD vehicle, my husband and I decided to start negotiating price. After coming to a final number, we would return that night to pick up the vehicle. I decided to check out my 'new car' again on cars.com, where i originally found my search for various enclaves at Bill Kay. I saw the car I negotiated on and it said, FWD! I immediately called back to the salesman to double check that feature on the car, and sure enough it was not an AWD vehicle. I was SO upset I cried. What a waste of a whole day! Did they just hope I wouldn't find out?!? Terrible customer service and uneducated employees about the cars that are on their lot! We did end up buying an enclave from them, after going through another run-around, but are very happy with the vehicle, but I WOULD NEVER RETURN TO THEM OR RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYONE I COME IN CONTACT WITH! After buying an enclave, they gave us a 'We owe" for new weather stripping to be done at a later date and also some minor scratches to be buffed out. I made an appointment a week prior to bringing it in and this is what happend: I pull my enclave into the service shop and talk to the man at the desk (who is stuffing his face with a italian beef sandwich while talking to me, completely and utterly unprofessional). I tell him i have an appointment, and before you take my car i need to get my sons stroller out. as i go to get some items out of my car, they pull away! And they didnt bother to come back after i told him what i needed. i had to walk back, with my infant son, and get the items myself. I was told i could get a rental car, that was not ready for 2 hours after i got there. after finally getting a rental, the service guy calls me and says, WE DONT HAVE THE WEATHER STRIPPING PARTS AVAILABLE! I was SO SO mad! I directly said to the man, "what is your procedure when a customer calls you to make an appointment 1 week before? DO you just hang up the phone and say see ya then?!" They never ordered the weather stripping part prior to my appointment. They ordered it the day i came to get it done! And they said I would have to come back to make another appointment to have it done! Remind you i live over 25 miles away, but i specifically went back to them only because they gave us a "we-owe" for the new weather stripping at the time of purchase. I will no longer deal with Bill Kay Buick/GMC in downers grove! Going there I knew Buick was a very reputable brand and prestige vehicle, but they do not have the employees working for them to properly represent the luxury of their vehicles. If i would have known all of these troubles would have arisen, I would have NEVER have set foot into their dealership!

February 21, 2012

Dear KKWRN from Caprentersville, IL I am so sorry for the confusion about the AWD and FWD. We strive to have the best selection of vehicles priced to fit every budget. Our inventory sells quickly, because we offer the best possible price to our customers! We are currently under construction to make a better buying and servicing experience for all our customers. I am also sorry about the confusion with the weather stripping parts. Please contact me and I am happy to assist with anything in the future to make your experience the best it can be! Best Regards, Tim Fisher Sales Manager

Do not trust this seller!!!

by from Indianapolis |

I talked to the salesman on Tuesday night, told him I would be flying to Chicago the next morning. Called salesman at 930am when the plane landed. $70 dollar cab ride to dealership and the car was already sold... Cost me over 600 dollars because of poor communication. dealer wasn't even willing to pay for my cab ride back to airport...DO NOT TRUST THIS SELLER!!!