Joe Cotton Ford

175 W North Ave, Route 64, Carol Stream, IL 60188

New 866-872-1378
Used 888-256-3691
Service 877-225-9666

Our family owned business is celebrating 36 years of serving Carol Stream, Il and the Chicago area.

I loved going to their store!

by from Geneva, il |

First of all, I am a first time Ford owner(woohoo). I would like to say that I did my research online and decided to take the 30 minute drive to see their online salesperson for a new Ford Edge! I love it and I am very happy with the way they treated me and my family. The prices were very competitive but I will be going back for the great people working there! Thank you guys for changing my mind about car dealerships :) I saw some of the comments that were not great and I just had to tell everyone how it is like at this dealership, they will have my business forever! Mary

Joe Cotton, Our New Ford Dealership

by from Carol Stream Illinois |

żżżżż Purchased a new 2014 Focus SE Hatchback yesterday November 13, 2014 from this amazing dealership. Our sales representative Greg, was extremely knowledgeable about Ford Manufacturing, Ford Vehicles and Ford Engineering. We felt "Welcomed" by the entire Joe Cotton Team. We had the pleasure of meeting the current Owner and General Manager, Paul Cotton. Mr. Cotton gave us a tour of the dealership and provided us with fun details about the history of the dealership! Tracy Conn, Vice President of Joe Cotton Ford, introduced himself to us, then sat and talked with us! Greg, our sales representative, provided us with the Ultimate, Comfortable buying experience of our new car. The Finance Manager Mike, another wonderful member of the Joe Cotton staff is friendly, knowledgeable and provides the customer with the Best options available for financing your vehicle. Greg took us on another tour of the dealership, introducing us to entire staff present at Joe Cotton Ford. We have Never Received such personalized attention/treatment which made our buying experience seamless! Joe Cotton is now our Ford Dealership of Choice! We look forward to continuing to grow our Ford Fleet with your OUTSTANDING staff! Lisa & Colin

The best car buying experience

by from Bartlett, IL |

This was the best car buying experience I have had. They gave us a good deal on the Fusion, the car we wanted. I felt very comfortable and well taken care of through the whole experience. Even though I had financing already set up they found me better and it was not even through Ford. Everyone there treated us like we were family. This is the place to go to buy your new Ford. They are the most honest dealer I have ever been too.

Great Experience

by from Yorkville, IL |

Purchased a used Ford Escape a few months back. My salesman was great, he understood my needs and was very helpful in finding me the perfect vehicle. This place is very professional, courteous, and worked hard to meet my target payment. I have never been happier with my car and with the trustworthy service staff. No need to find an auto mechanic...Joe Cotton has my back!

Great Experience

by from Bartlett, Illinois |

Had a great experience recently at Joe Cotton Ford; while brining my car in for routine service I bought a new C-MAX Hybrid. The service department contacted me shortly after I dropped off my car to advise me on the work to be performed along with an exact quote so there were no surprises when the work was completed. As always they were spot on with their assestment of not only the service needed but the time it would take. The sales staff was just fantastic as they were friendly, curteous and very knowledgable. They answered every question I had. Since I have never owned a hybrid I had plenty of questions and they were definitely up to the challenge. This is my second purchase from Joe Cotton Ford and I would highly recommend them if you're looking for either a new or used car.

The Garcia Family

by from Carol Stream, IL |

My family and I have been buying vehicles from Joe Cotton Ford for over 30 years. Within that time, they've become more than just a car dealership to us. I appreciate Paul Cotton's dedication and service to the community of Carol Stream. Together, Paul Cotton and Tracy Conn continue to support local parades on behave of Cancer Awareness, host car washes for community fund raisers, and volunteer at local school reading nights. As far as business goes, they have always treated my family and I with the utmost respect & courtesy. Clearly, with over a 30 year history, I am a very satisfied customer. Many thanks, Bob Garcia

Great Experience Knowledgeable Staff

by from Elgin, IL |

I really had a great time buying a car from Joe Cotton Ford. I was unsure of what car I wanted and the salesman that I spoke with helped me pick a car that was perfect for me. I love the Fiesta. I got a reasonable deal on my car. Super happy with my experience. I will continue to buy my cars from Joe Cotton Ford.

Great Customer Service

by from Bartlett, IL |

I bought my first car at Joe Cotton Ford when I was 19 years old. I have bought 3 more there since then and I am happy to say the main reason I continue to go back is for the Service Department. It is not often that I praise somebody for their service these days, but I always have a good experience when I pull into the Service Department. I am not srtessed about being ripped off and they are always friendly. I am picking up my new car this week from them, can't wait!

Retraction of "Scam Artist Review)

by from Wheaton, Ilinois |

I wish to retract my negative review because Paul Cotton, Owner and General Manager of Joe Cotton Ford expressed great concern with my issue. After his extensive research into the particulars, it was determined an odometer rollback was performed by a lessee to avoid an excess mileage penalty when returning the car to the lessor. The dealership had no knowledge of this action and is fully exonerated from any complicity with the fraud. Mr. Cotton has demonstrated good faith and integrity of the highest order. I would now highly recommend this dealership to anyone shopping for a new or pre-owned car.

Scam Artist

by from Wheaton, Illinois |

This is written with the hope that others may avoid being scammed by Joe Cotton Ford as we were. We purchased a 2004 Eddie Bauer Explorer on 8/1/07 with a so-called certified mileage of 35,498. While shopping for a new car today, I learned through obtaining a Car Fax history that the car bought from Cotton Ford actually had 53,571 miles on 1/7/07. There obviously was an illegal odometer rollback. Regardless of who actually performed the rollback, the vehicle history clearly indicates Joe Cotton Ford was aware of it, and should have so informed me. I learned that due to what is called a branded title, I took a heavy loss. So, Buyer Beware (caveat emptor)!

Happy, happy, happy

by from Wheaton, IL |

This is the first dealership of any kind that I would recommend to anyone. From day one, everyone I've dealt with has been friendly, knowledgeable, courteous, and helpful. My Mustang needed some TLC and I had to take it to 3 repair shops before I could find someone that could fix "my girl." I have a high level of confidence in the Joe Cotton Ford technicians and I can't say that about many. Thanks guys! Kim