Joe Cotton Ford

175 W North Ave, Route 64, Carol Stream, IL 60188

New 866-872-1378
Used 888-256-3691
Service 877-225-9666

Our family owned business is celebrating 36 years of serving Carol Stream, Il and the Chicago area.

I loved going to their store!

by from Geneva, il |

First of all, I am a first time Ford owner(woohoo). I would like to say that I did my research online and decided to take the 30 minute drive to see their online salesperson for a new Ford Edge! I love it and I am very happy with the way they treated me and my family. The prices were very competitive but I will be going back for the great people working there! Thank you guys for changing my mind about car dealerships :) I saw some of the comments that were not great and I just had to tell everyone how it is like at this dealership, they will have my business forever! Mary

Retraction of "Scam Artist Review)

by from Wheaton, Ilinois |

I wish to retract my negative review because Paul Cotton, Owner and General Manager of Joe Cotton Ford expressed great concern with my issue. After his extensive research into the particulars, it was determined an odometer rollback was performed by a lessee to avoid an excess mileage penalty when returning the car to the lessor. The dealership had no knowledge of this action and is fully exonerated from any complicity with the fraud. Mr. Cotton has demonstrated good faith and integrity of the highest order. I would now highly recommend this dealership to anyone shopping for a new or pre-owned car.

Scam Artist

by from Wheaton, Illinois |

This is written with the hope that others may avoid being scammed by Joe Cotton Ford as we were. We purchased a 2004 Eddie Bauer Explorer on 8/1/07 with a so-called certified mileage of 35,498. While shopping for a new car today, I learned through obtaining a Car Fax history that the car bought from Cotton Ford actually had 53,571 miles on 1/7/07. There obviously was an illegal odometer rollback. Regardless of who actually performed the rollback, the vehicle history clearly indicates Joe Cotton Ford was aware of it, and should have so informed me. I learned that due to what is called a branded title, I took a heavy loss. So, Buyer Beware (caveat emptor)!

Happy, happy, happy

by from Wheaton, IL |

This is the first dealership of any kind that I would recommend to anyone. From day one, everyone I've dealt with has been friendly, knowledgeable, courteous, and helpful. My Mustang needed some TLC and I had to take it to 3 repair shops before I could find someone that could fix "my girl." I have a high level of confidence in the Joe Cotton Ford technicians and I can't say that about many. Thanks guys! Kim

Slippery When Wet

by from Carol Stream, Il |

Bought a car online and negotiated the price. Showed up and they tried to switch the truck with one that had 5,000 miles more than the one we discussed. Busted them and then they tried to lower the price $300 and said they thought i wanted to save more money. Salesman couldn't even look me in the eye after i busted him. We had driven about an hour and they thought they had me cornered. Steer very clear of this dealership. Not honest.

Happy Ford Girl

by from South Elgin, IL |

Ive bought all my vehicles from Joe Cotton Ford, the salesmen are pleasent, the service department goes above and beyond to make your repair needs a great experiance. They make the paperwork easy to understand and take the time to make sure you understand the process!!! I will never buy anywhere else!!! Thanks Joe Cotton Ford

Bad service, bad deal.

by from Chicago |

Very rude..worst experience ever.. Be carefull if you buy here read carefully and be sure of what u r getting before putting any money down. At the end we had to spend money since after telling them 100 times they still got our names wrong in the title so I had to pay at the dmv to make a correction.. they want to charge for everything the'll charge u for their time too. Bad Bad place Never Again..

September 13, 2012

Let's face it, as hard as we try we are only human . We never intentionally try to create a bad experience for our customers . I wish by Rebuff, had been more detailed in his or her bad experience . So in the future we can make sure this is not happening by the same salesperson all the time . Other then misspelling of their names ( our mistake ) that should have been corrected prior to printing all the paper work. Had by Rebuff brought to our attention their names were spelled wrong on the title , we would have correct that without any charges to the customer. Sorry , that you had a bad experience , and I am not sure what you would like us to do to change your opinion other then to make sure this doesn't happen to someone else.

Very Helpful

by from Carol Stream, IL |

I didn't have a car at the time I was looking for a new one, so the salesman picked me up to test drive a Focus. I decided to buy a larger car, so I didn't purchase the Focus. I would go back to this dealership

September 13, 2012

Thank You by Gator for your 5 out of 5 Rating of Joe Cotton Ford . Seeing that you were without transportation ,it must have been a good feeling that the salesperson brought the car to your residence for you to test drive it . It's too bad we probably did not have a vehicle in inventory that you would have purchased from us . We truly appreciate your rating and feel free to use our other dealership services like our Body Shop , Service or Parts Department in you future..

Great Service

by from carol stream, IL |

My car is always done on time that I never have to call to check up on it. They are always the one to call up once it done. They gave reasonable prices and the staff are very accommodating that I never had any problem getting an appointment.

September 13, 2012

BubblyBusyMom10 , Thank you for your wonderful 5 out of 5 rating of all of our services's at Joe Cotton Ford in Carol Stream Illinois. We are fortunate to have a Service Department with not one , but Three Master Mechanic's and our service writers who contact you before and after the work is performed have a total of about forty years experience between them . We will try and keep up the good work and hopefully never fall short on your expectations. Thank You again for the Excellent Rating !!!