Joe Cotton Ford

175 W North Ave, Route 64, Carol Stream, IL 60188

New 866-872-1378 New866-872-1378
Used 888-256-3691 Used888-256-3691
Service 877-225-9666 Service 877-225-9666

Our family owned business is celebrating 36 years of serving Carol Stream, Il and the Chicago area.

Excellent Customer Service!!

by from Winfield, IL |

I have bought 2 used mini-vans from Joe Cotton Ford in the past 9 years and I have to say that I have had nothing but great service from both the sales team and the service department. Mike Tegtman, the service manager knows my car inside and out and is always so friendly and explains all the work in a manner that a woman can understand when it comes to car repairs (miracles do happen). What I am most impressed with this car dealership is that the general manager/owner, Paul Cotton will personally take customers home/pick-up when there car is being serviced this is a service that has gone by the way-side with big corporations in recent years and I am glad to see that Joe Cotton Ford appreciates every customer that walks thru there doors. It is this type of customer service that keeps me coming back to Joe Cotton Ford.

Great Sevices

by from Gldendale Heights, IL |

My Ford Escape had a coolant leak.I brought it in and it was fixed timely and properly. The staff was very friendly and courteous.

Good Service, Good value...

by from Addison, IL |

Brought vehicle in and it was serviced in a decent amount of time. No complaints...

Service at Joe Cotton Ford

by from Glendale Heights, IL |

Everything was quick and easy, from the phone call to schedule the service, arriving at the dealership to have the service taken care of. I was treated very well by the professional, friendly people at the dealership at every turn. I was there a short time when I was told my car was ready. It was a great experience.

May 21, 2016

Thanks so much for the wonderful comments of the team here at Joe Cotton Ford. It is our goal to provide a positive customer experience, and we're glad to hear that your visit was an overall pleasant one. Happy motoring!

Oil change service

by from Lombard, il |

We brought our 2011 Ford Fusion in for standard oil change and routine inspection. This vehicle was purchased used from Joe Cotton Ford in 2012 and is part of the free oil change program. For the first time since we purchase the car, my wife was questioned about an oil change card by both the technician and sales manager. Precious service visits have been great and never a question about the card. This recent trip did not result in the same level of service we typically receive and my wife felt the treatment by the sales manager and technician was actually quite condescending. In the end, we were provided with an oil change card and the service was provided.

Buying a car

by from Glendale Heights, il |

I bought a Ford Fusion hybrid. The service was good and the salesman was friendl. I liked that I was able to look around first and not be bothered until I was ready to talkative a salesman.

May 13, 2016

Thanks for the feedback. We greatly appreciate your business, and thank you again for the review!

Ford Flex Repair

by from Wheaton, IL |

Fixed a problem that the purchasing dealer's service department overlooked 8 months earlier.

April 29, 2016

Thanks so much for your feedback, Aldis. We're thrilled you found our team knowledgeable and the whole experience pleasant and easy. If you ever need help, just give us a call. Happy motoring!

Fixed a problem with my Taurus

by from Glen Ellyn, IL |

Very responsive and friendly service department. Fixed my problem rapidly.

Fast service ,great

by from Hoffman estates,il |

Can not say anything,just was very good.The sale was good .And service is great ,set aappointment and everything is taken care. Thank You Jeff S

April 29, 2016

Thanks for your strong recommendation of the staff and Joe Cotton Ford. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call. Safe (and fun) driving!

Great car dealer with exceptional customer service

by from Bartlett, IL |

Great service and high level of attention to customers needs.