Joe Cotton Ford

175 W North Ave, Route 64, Carol Stream, IL 60188

New 866-872-1378
Used 888-256-3691
Service 877-225-9666

Our family owned business is celebrating 36 years of serving Carol Stream, Il and the Chicago area.

Great Experience

by from Yorkville, IL |

Purchased a used Ford Escape a few months back. My salesman was great, he understood my needs and was very helpful in finding me the perfect vehicle. This place is very professional, courteous, and worked hard to meet my target payment. I have never been happier with my car and with the trustworthy service staff. No need to find an auto mechanic...Joe Cotton has my back!

Great Experience

by from Bartlett, Illinois |

Had a great experience recently at Joe Cotton Ford; while brining my car in for routine service I bought a new C-MAX Hybrid. The service department contacted me shortly after I dropped off my car to advise me on the work to be performed along with an exact quote so there were no surprises when the work was completed. As always they were spot on with their assestment of not only the service needed but the time it would take. The sales staff was just fantastic as they were friendly, curteous and very knowledgable. They answered every question I had. Since I have never owned a hybrid I had plenty of questions and they were definitely up to the challenge. This is my second purchase from Joe Cotton Ford and I would highly recommend them if you're looking for either a new or used car.

The Garcia Family

by from Carol Stream, IL |

My family and I have been buying vehicles from Joe Cotton Ford for over 30 years. Within that time, they've become more than just a car dealership to us. I appreciate Paul Cotton's dedication and service to the community of Carol Stream. Together, Paul Cotton and Tracy Conn continue to support local parades on behave of Cancer Awareness, host car washes for community fund raisers, and volunteer at local school reading nights. As far as business goes, they have always treated my family and I with the utmost respect & courtesy. Clearly, with over a 30 year history, I am a very satisfied customer. Many thanks, Bob Garcia

Happy, happy, happy

by from Wheaton, IL |

This is the first dealership of any kind that I would recommend to anyone. From day one, everyone I've dealt with has been friendly, knowledgeable, courteous, and helpful. My Mustang needed some TLC and I had to take it to 3 repair shops before I could find someone that could fix "my girl." I have a high level of confidence in the Joe Cotton Ford technicians and I can't say that about many. Thanks guys! Kim

Great Service

by from carol stream, IL |

My car is always done on time that I never have to call to check up on it. They are always the one to call up once it done. They gave reasonable prices and the staff are very accommodating that I never had any problem getting an appointment.

Joe Cotton Ford responded to this review

September 13, 2012

BubblyBusyMom10 , Thank you for your wonderful 5 out of 5 rating of all of our services's at Joe Cotton Ford in Carol Stream Illinois. We are fortunate to have a Service Department with not one , but Three Master Mechanic's and our service writers who contact you before and after the work is performed have a total of about forty years experience between them . We will try and keep up the good work and hopefully never fall short on your expectations. Thank You again for the Excellent Rating !!!