Joe Cotton Ford

175 W North Ave, Route 64, Carol Stream, IL 60188

New 866-872-1378
Used 888-256-3691
Service 877-225-9666

Our family owned business is celebrating 36 years of serving Carol Stream, Il and the Chicago area.

Happy, happy, happy

by from Wheaton, IL |

This is the first dealership of any kind that I would recommend to anyone. From day one, everyone I've dealt with has been friendly, knowledgeable, courteous, and helpful. My Mustang needed some TLC and I had to take it to 3 repair shops before I could find someone that could fix "my girl." I have a high level of confidence in the Joe Cotton Ford technicians and I can't say that about many. Thanks guys! Kim

Great Service

by from carol stream, IL |

My car is always done on time that I never have to call to check up on it. They are always the one to call up once it done. They gave reasonable prices and the staff are very accommodating that I never had any problem getting an appointment.

Joe Cotton Ford responded to this review

September 13, 2012

BubblyBusyMom10 , Thank you for your wonderful 5 out of 5 rating of all of our services's at Joe Cotton Ford in Carol Stream Illinois. We are fortunate to have a Service Department with not one , but Three Master Mechanic's and our service writers who contact you before and after the work is performed have a total of about forty years experience between them . We will try and keep up the good work and hopefully never fall short on your expectations. Thank You again for the Excellent Rating !!!