House of Imports, Inc.

Service 877-589-0631

An AutoNation Company.

Great Salespeople

by from Fallbrook, CA |

We bought a MB CLK350 from this dealer who treated us great and got us great financing and even fed us! We live about 75 miles away so it was a long day that the Sales person (Violet) made seem like a visit same with the financing department. Great place to buy a car! Very happy with the car too!

Good Dealership

by from Newport Beach |

I bought a new S550 from "THE HOUSE" and I was extremely happy with the professionalism of both the salesman (Ron Amani) and the Dealership. They were helpful with choosing the right car, searching for the color, working with the price, and returning my Mercedes (on ending Lease). I will be back. Ed Murphy

great service

by from cerritos |

excellant service from bill chow same applies to salesperson

Great customer service!

by from Buena Park |

I recently purchased my C250 from House of Imports. Great experience, great customer service. My salesman truly worked with me to get me the car that I wanted. I could not have asked for a better experience! Thanks, Ron!

April 4, 2014

We are pleased to hear of your experience with our team. Customer service and professionalism are of great importance to us, and we are happy you were well taken care of in your dealings at House of Imports, Inc.. We hope to continue serving you for many years to come. Please do not hesitate to give us a call if there is anything we can do for you.

Purchase of C250 Mercedes

by from Downey, CA |

I had a very pleasant experience in buying my first Mercedes. Mr. Nick Salama is a very professional salesman. He treated me with respect and had so much patience. He was very knowledgeable, he showed me every car I wanted to see and answered all my questions. I'm a very picky person and I have high standards in everything I do; well Nick met them all. I'm glad I went to the House of Imports to buy my car and I'm looking forward to going back in case I have any questions in operating the features in my new car.

Great service and service personnel

by from Rancho Palos Verdes, CA |

I have tried other dealerships more conveniently located to me, but I keep coming back to The House, nothing beats their courtesy, efficiency and attention to detail. Well worth the added time it takes me to service my car there!

Great service

by from bellflower |

They didn' t stop until they received a yes for an answer. they worked around the clock for a week with the banks until a deal was made!

March 14, 2014

Thanks so much for the warm recommendation of the team here at House of Imports, Inc. We sincerely thank you for your business and hope to continue serving you for many years to come.

They made it easy!

by from San Diego, CA |

These guys made buying a car easy. They will be my first choice when purchasing a new car in the future.

Christina Erickson-Taube

by from Huntington Beach |

Sameer Moosani made the experience painless. The staff was friendly. They really have a top-notch facility.

March 5, 2014

We are glad you chose our dealership! It is our goal to provide a positive customer experience, and we're glad to hear that Sameer was able to provide this to you. Happy motoring!

Great dealership

by from Cerritos, Ca |

The House Rocks! Recently purchased a 2014 C250 for my wife (our second bought an ML here few years back) at the House of Imports in Buena Park and We were assisted by Mr. Nick Salama and the process was quick and efficient. Let me tell you We actually try to experience another dealership (MBZ of Long Beach) and had our worst buying experienced ever!!! So, if you're thinking to purchase or lease a new MBZ go the "THE HOUSE" and they will take good care of you and ask for Nick he's the "Rockstar" you will not regret it.

Treated poorly after purchasing used

by from Los Angeles, CA |

Purchased a used Mercedes GL. It was a 'manager's special' and while the buying experience was fine and smooth, they had a take it or leave it attitude about the car's condition. Before detailing I asked for a few things to be taken care of but they were brushed off 'because you're getting such a good price.' The car was not cleaned well and was missing some components, like the remote for the rear seat DVD players (which cant be used without a remote). The salesman promised twice to mail it to me, didn't do so and stopped responding to my emails. This is my second Mercedes (first was from another dealership) so I was surprised at the poor customer service. The car is great. I would definitely buy another Mercedes but not from House of Imports.

February 21, 2014

Tony, thank you for leaving your feedback about your experience with House of Imports, Inc. We are sorry to hear of the issues you are having with the Mercedes GL that you purchased from us. We take every review seriously and work tirelessly in providing great service and value to our customers. If you'd be willing, our General Manager would love to speak with you directly at (714) 627-5553 to discuss ways to improve your experience with our dealership moving forward. Thank you for your input and we hope to hear from you soon.