House of Imports

Service 877-589-0631

An AutoNation Company.

Great experience.

by from San Gabriel, California |

I went to dealership and wanted to purchase a car. They had a great inventory which made it easier to choose from. I delt with Samir who I'm sure I drove crazy with questions n test drives. However because of Samir I purchased a beautiful C class and he made my car shopping experience a great one. From here on out I will only buy from House of Imports n deal with Samir. He gets a 5star rating.

Great Service, as always!

by from La Habra, CA |

I have been going to Adam for all service requirements on my E-320 for several years. Now that I have a new E-350, I am continuing to seek the great advice that Adam provides. He is well knowledgeable about the car and is always attentive to my busy schedule. He gets me in and out as quickly as possible. Always a great experience at the dealership, and everyone goes out of their way to make sure that I am well taken care of. I appreciate that type of care and service very much.

Great Service

by from Compton, CA |

I purchase a CLS550 thirteen months ago, I was looking for a used S550. I had a appointment to meet with a sales person at another MB Dealer. I remembered my positive experience i had with this dealer last year so i decided to check their used car inventory. I found the car i wanted with all the options i wanted so i called the salesman i dealt with last year. He was with a customer and said he would call me back. He called me back and i told him what i wanted, he made arrangements to meet the next day to look at the car. I had not planed to purchase the car that day. He worked with me on my trade in and on the sales price of the used car i was looking for, needless to say i purchased the car that day. Excellent salesman, Sameer.

Fast and friendly service

by from Cypress,ca |

It was good experience to buy mercedes at house of import. Thanks for everyone.

Houlse of Imports

by from Moreno Valley, CA |

Great dealership and fantastic customer service. The employee ensured that my time was well spent and offered all the incentives that were available to me regarding the car I was purchasing.

Great services

by from Costa Mesa, CA |

Facility is great. All expensive cars are available to sit in (some dealerships don't allow to sit in cars with value greater than $150000). Very good choice of cars. Excellent pricing. Have been waiting for a while before our sales rep got to us. We spent first 5 to 10 minutes in the showroom with no one paying attention to us. Once our sales person came to us the customer service became great. We saw as many cars as we wanted. We took our time and the sales person was very helpful. We came on a busy day - 3rd of July, So we were waiting for a long time for our turn to sign all papers and close the deal. The process of signing papers itself was quick and financial agent was very professional. Overall experience is excellent. Thanks to Anees Shahnawaz and John Niehaus for doing great job.

great service .......

by from fullerton, CA |

The service advisor, Adam was very helpful. He went over everything that was needed for our car.....Thank You....Adam for your helpful advice.

Nick Salama

by from ranco mirage, ca |

Nick was amazing person . Very kind and knowledgeable.

Great service

by from fullerton, CA |

Amazing customer service, would definelty recommend to all.

Easy to work with

by from Costa Mesa, CA |

I purchased a 2015 c-class. The sales representatives were easy to work with and very professional. Highly recommend this dealer if you are in the market for a new car.

Great Service

by from Bueno Park, CA |

Julio Alfonso always gives me great customer service whenever I schedule an appointment with him!!!