Klaben Ford Lincoln Inc.

1089 W. Main St., Kent, OH 44240

New 888-660-0760
Used 888-660-1928
Service 877-203-6389

"We're Closer Than You Think"

Ty Davis is quality customer service personified.

by from Bronx, New York |

I want to let every educated consumer know who is considering to purchase a new or certified pre-owned vehicle to take the time to visit or call Mr.Ty Davis at Klaben Auto Stores. Mr.Ty Davis is the ultimate personification of customer service. He provided me a very pleasurable car purchase experience. Furthermore, I wish to share with you that I wanted to purchase a Lincoln MKS with particular features and options. After searching for and finding the Lincoln MKS I wanted at Klaben Auto Stores I submitted an inquiry. Mr. Davis contacted me via telephone and he worked diligently during our conversation to help me achieve my goal of owning a beautiful Certified Pre-Owned 2012 Lincoln MKS. I flew from New York City to Akron, Ohio where Mr. Davis picked me up from the airport. Finally, Mr. Davis welcomed me into the Klaben Lincoln family where quality customer service is of utmost importance. I highly recommend to everyone who is in the market to purchase a new or used vehicle to call or visit Mr. Ty Davis at Klaben Auto Stores. Best regards, Roger White

Amazing Experience

by from Wadsworth, OH |

I had a situation with my new Ford Escape that I leased from Klaben and my Sales person Gene Kallmeyer handled everything with the most professionalism and customer care that I could ever ask for. I have worked in customer service in the past and know what it takes to excel in that field, Gene definitely excels in that field! He took charge, got my situation resolved, kept me informed and handled everything 100 %. He has always been there to assist ( even on his days off) You couldn't ask for a better dealership, service or salesperson. You won't be disappointed!

great experience

by from Ravenna, Ohio |

Jim Wilson really helped me see the quality of the vehicle I want to purchase. Very knowledgeable and great Integrity in this young man. He took the time to explain all the features the vehicle has, which in turn, caused me to purchase the vehicle!! Thanks Jim for everything!!!

Sales person Jim Wilson

by from Kent Ohio |

You have a salesman named Jim Wilson that has great integrity in his personality; really knows how to treat the customer well and has great knowledge of all the vehicles I was interested in. I really appreciate this kind of person who takes the time to take care of the customer. I will be back!!! Thank you Jim for being who and what you are!!!

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Kent Ohio |

The entire process of buying my new car at Klaben was fantastic. Starting with the sales person, Jeff Tetreault who remembered me from a past car buying experience, until delivery was wonderful. I was treated very professionally and fairly. I definitely intend to recommend the dealership and my sales person "JT" and I will return when it's time for another car! Thank you to all who served me so efficiently and kindly when I was buying my new car.

Fabulous car buying experience

by from Kent, OH |

Thank you so much to Jeff Tetreault "JT" for another wonderful car buying experience. He was great at customer service. He remembered my wishes and desires and showed personal and efficient car in my car buying experience! The dealership was also very easy to work with and showed great customer service to me.

Very happy customer!

by from Kent, OH |

Just traded in my old Escapse for a 2014, very happy with the whole process. Danny Sawyer did an awesome job making sure I got a fair trade-in and the new car that I wanted. This was my third car purchased from Klaben and my second time working with Danny. I hunted him down since we had such a great experience last time. I am very pleased with my purchased and with how well the whole Klaben family has treated me once again. Thank you!

Awesome Experience!

by from Stow, OH |

Leasing my first car was made easy by the wonderful team at Klaben. My salesman, Dan Peters, took his time with me and made sure I was completely satisfied and I was able to get exactly what I wanted. I was given wonderful service by Andy Bellian, Jen from finance, and so many more employees with whom I came in contact with. I am so proud to have been apart of such a wonderful dealership with such kind employees. They treat you like family and will do absolutely anything to ensure you're happy and getting you into the car of your dreams. Thank you Klaben for making my dreams of leasing my first car come true! What an easy, exciting, and fun process it was!

Why go anywhere else???

by from Middleburg Hts, Ohio |

First of all, I would like to Klaben Ford Lincoln in Kent, Ohio for giving me the opportunity of leasing my first car! I have to say that I was quite nervous and apprehensive about the process. Keep in mind that I was in my late 40?s and had never ?taken care of these matters on my own?. From the moment I walked into Klaben years ago, everyone was friendly, courteous, and treated me with respect. I felt totally ?at ease?! Those qualities have not changed! The entire team at Klaben strives to make everyone?s experiences comfortable and pleasurable, because those are just two of the qualities that keep bringing people back. I am now driving my third Ford thanks to them. You see?When you find the best dependable product and dealership, why go anywhere else??? I want to send out a special Thank You to Dave Mott as he has always worked very attentively to make sure that I am completely happy and satisfied with my decisions and choices. (That?s not an easy task! Lol) I?d also like to thank Matt Hryb. He is such a nice young man with a lot of patience and knowledge. I totally appreciate his help as well! I will absolutely recommend Klaben Ford Lincoln and Dave Mott to all of my friends and family. Thank you again Kaben Ford Lincoln for providing the best staff, product, service, and experiences for me during the past several years.

Tom Nicodemus - My New Car Guy

by from Kent, OH |

I was impressed with the inventory and the showroom, but very impressed with the whole buying process. These guys treated me like I was the only guy in the room. Being new to the area, I have found my new car guy, thank you Tom Nicodemus.

Get treated right!

by from Akron, OH |

I found the dealership to be extremely professional, helpful and I did not feel the pressure I have felt at other dealerships. Klaben treated me with the utmost respect and I will definitely recommend them to friends and family.