Klaben Ford Lincoln Inc.

1089 W Main St, Kent, OH 44240

New 888-660-0760
Used 888-660-1928
Service 877-203-6389

"We're Closer Than You Think"

Infromative, honest, respectful services

by from Cleveland, OH |

The best Service I ever had when dealing with something that I'm unfamiliar with. I'm super pleased with my new Leased Ford Focus Hatchback and the best part about it all Is that I know Ill be able to call Ty Davis if I have any question, comment and concerns.

Another Lincoln

by from Cleveland, OH |

first class operation. knowledgable and attentive sales staff (Doug Carter). very service oriented. good people.

Amazing

by from Canton, OH |

Doug Carter made our car buying as easy as counting to three. He asked what we were looking for and what we were looking for in a car. He allowed us to test drive 3 different cars with each car waiting for us when we return with the prior car. He also ordered brand new car mats for the car we purchased since they were removed from the car. We didn't have excellent credit rating, but we got the A plus customer service. Doug waved his "magic wand" and we were able to leave with 2014 Ford with low mileage. We will return to Klaben for our next purchase!

Excellent Sales experience

by from Ravenna, Ohio |

I would highly recommend Chris Moldas when in need of a new car.

Great customer advocate at Klaben Ford Lincoln - M

by from Ravenna, OH |

I had another great interaction with Mike Cooney this week when I returned a leased vehicle and negotiated on a 2016 Ford Escape. Mike provided excellent service to me and I left feeling like I received a great deal. I've worked with Mike on 9 car deals in the last 12 years for my family and i always seek him out when I want advice on cars and service. I also worked with Jennifer Bowen on the financing and closing - she was very competent and helpful. I highly recommend Mike Cooney and Klaben Ford Lincoln! -Ray Hughes

Big Decision for college graduate

by from Kent, Ohio |

My family comes from a long line of Chevy purchasers and when my daughter graduated from college we as a family felt we needed reliable transportation for her to go out to find a job and then to be safe to get to work. We started at Klaben because they are local and my daughter wanted a Ford and she of course was looking at the top of the line vehicles but also realized she could not at this time lease out her dream car yet. After meeting Doug Carter she shared with him what she was looking for and he listened to her and shared with her the benefits of each of her choices in their Ford line. Doug also asked her additional questions and she decided that she would also like to look at Jeeps. Doug was knowledgeable about all of the offerings of both the Ford line and Jeep line and after comparisons my daughter was leaning toward the Jeep. We then as a family went to a local Chevy dealer and met with several salespersons and my daughter kept comparing the salesperson to Doug and how she was treated as an adult for her first car experience. She also went on her own to another Jeep dealership and was amazed at the tactics to offer on the phone and in the local paper a lower price but when she went to the dealership that changed along with how she was treated from the other salesperson at the other Jeep dealership. After choosing her first Jeep after much deliberation from her as she wanted to make the right decision for her first vehicle she was so happy to get her Jeep and Doug even showed her how to set up all of the extras that the Jeep comes with so she did not have to figure out for herself. Bottom line even though we are a Chevy family we loved our experience with Doug and in the future we will be going to see Doug first.

Honest, professional and upfront

by from west farmington, ohio |

My wife and I had been at Klaben a couple months back to inquire on purchasing a new vehicle, but at the time we were not ready to fully make the purchase. We delt with Ty Davis and he was by far the most honest and professional salesman we have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. Fast forward a couple months and we contacted Ty late Sunday night and left a message of what we were looking for. he promptly returned our call early Monday morning and the deal was in motion. He was very upfront and honest with what the bottom line was, no hidden fees or additional numbers anywhere. he had the 2015 Ford Focus we wanted and made the deal work to our advantage! By far the absolute best customer service we have ever had hands down. I give Ty and the finance team 5 stars all day long!

Honest, professional and upfront

by from West Farmington, Ohio |

Quick and easy car purchase!

by from Streetsboro, OH |

Mike Cooney was a pleasure to work with during our shopping and purchase process. I was happy with the decided purchase price of our 2015 Ford Focus and the value given for my old trade-in. On the day of purchase our trade-in died on the side of the road enroute to the dealership. A quick call to Mike and he helped make arrangements to have our car towed to them AT THEIR COST. We were even able to buy our new car before the tow truck had even picked up our dead car. How he handled that situation completely turned our day around and cemented our experience as a positive one. Highly recommend!

Customer service at it's finest

by from Cuyahoga Falls, OH |

This is my 4th vehicle purchased/leased through Mike Cooney at Klaben Ford. Not only is Mike friendly and knowledgeable, I feel that he truly looks out for my best interest. During our most recent visit, we also had the pleasure of meeting and working with Dave Mott. Between Mike and Dave we received superior service and more importantly, a great deal! We couldn't be more pleased with our new Escape!

Fair. Impressive. Courteous. Honest.

by from Cuyahoga Falls, OH |

I came to Klaben after already having shopped around at several other Ford Dealerships in the Akron area. Some were good experiences and others were lets just say not so good. Klaben came highly recommended by not one but two separate friends. Specifically they both recommended stopping in and talking to Doug Carter. Upon arrival I located Doug and sat down and went over what I was looking for. He quickly got to work to see what they had in stock and found a very close match. We went on a very informative test drive where he went over almost every detail of the car. This was something no other salesperson had taken the time to do so I was very impressed. He even took the time to demonstrate some of the more advanced features of the car (ie. park assist). Afterwards we took the time to go over numbers which was a very transparent process. No smoke and mirrors games here but simply raw numbers written clearly on paper and easily referenced. Most other dealers that I had visited wrote anything with numbers such that you couldn't read them easily and would take them away before you could even write any notes down. So I appreciate the transparent, honest approach Klaben takes when it comes to allowing the customer to consider the deal and reference actual numbers as opposed to quick notes or ball parked numbers. In addition the offer they made on my trade-in was very fair and honestly one of the biggest sticking points at the other dealerships I had visited. I had previously been offered such a wide array of values that it was maddening and in some cases insulting. Moving forward for external circumstances I was unable to purchase that particular day but was willing to make a commitment to doing so. Doug was able to hold the deal and the particular vehicle for almost three weeks pending my ability to move forward. Once I was able to we arranged a time to come in and got right to business. The purchase process was fluid and the rest of the team at Klaben including the financing folks were very informative and answered every question I had in great detail. The only sticking points were a couple scratches I had noted on the vehicle and a smudge on the interior I wanted fixed. They even put these items in writing during signing process for peace of mind. Again, at the time I took delivery Doug took the time to go over every feature in the car and it was just as informative as the first time and offered even greater detail. The next day after taking delivery I stopped down at Klaben's collision center and had them look at. We arranged a time in the coming week to get them taken care of. Though a slight hassle to deal with I appreciate how easy it was to get arranged and am 100% certain they will fix these small issues to make me happy. I would highly recommended to friends, family and anyone else who asked me to come into Klaben and specifically Doug Carter if they were in the market for a new car.