Klaben Ford Lincoln Inc.

1089 W. Main St., Kent, OH 44240

New 888-660-0760
Used 888-660-1928
Service 877-203-6389

"We're Closer Than You Think"

Loved buying a car here

by from akron, ohio |

I have dealt with many other Ford dealerships, and Klaben has moved to the top of my list. My salesman, Todd Boyles, was extremely helpful, knowledgeable, and friendly. He helped make the whole process run smoothly. If you head out to Klaben Ford in Kent, ask for Todd. You will be in great hands.

Great service, pleasure to deal with!

by from Hartville, Ohio |

buying experience was pleasant and I got a good deal on a vehicle

Great experience!

by from Chagrin Falls, OH |

Our salesman, Richard "Buddy" Moore was great! We would definitely purchase another car from Klaben Ford in the future.

6th time around

by from Brimfield,Ohio |

I have leased many trucks and cars at Klaben Ford. Thanks to Mike Cooney the leasing process is easy. Leased a new escape september 26,2014,completed the deal in less than two hours. If you are thinking about leasing or buying a new ford , go to klaben ford and ask for mike cooney. Thanks Mike Loel McKee

Satisfied, single woman

by from Kent, Oh |

Being a single woman and entering a car dealership was very scary. Having Mike Cooney walk me through the process all the fears were gone. He made me feel like a close friend never pushing me but providing me with all the information I needed to feel comfortable buying a car. He was patient and kind eventhough I asked questions over and over. His smile made me feel at ease. I will definately return to Klaben when I need another car. I also feel confident that my service will be just as great as the attention I have received. Thank you, Mike!

Best Car purchase from Joe Bellian

by from Stow,Ohio |

This past week, I was walking the car lot at Klaben Auto. Where I was greeted by a young man who's name is Joe Bellian. We spent a little bit of time talking about what I was looking for in a car. And about five minutes later, he had ran and grabbed a Ruby red Ford Focus that I descibed him. The whole process went better than ever! I will definitely be back to buy my next car as well as with all my friends! Thank-you again for everything Klaben has done for me.

Great service

by from Kent ohio |

I was satisfied with the business when I bought my 2011 for focus and recommend people to buy from them if you are looking for a new or used car.

Great Experience

by from Kent, Ohio |

"Great experience!" I recently leased a Lincoln MKZ at Klaben. My wife and I I have leased several cars with them. Dave Mott was extremely knowledgeable and was a tremendous help in helping me make the best decision as he has with all our leases over the years.

2nd Time just as Nice!

by from Ravenna,OH |

2nd Ford Focus I have bought from this dealership. Danny Sawyer was great and not high pressure, and even laughed at my jokes. I am happy with my purchase, and Kim Wolfram in service is awesome.

Great buying experiance with Sean Cross

by from Canton Ohio |

Sean Cross had made the buying experiance at Klaben Ford very enjoyable. He had gone out of his way to make sure I received the best experience possible. From the test drive, to filling out the paperwork Sean had thought of everything I could have needed. Since sean was on his game, I could not give Klaben a recommendation to improve.

Kenny King and Matt Hyrb

by from Stow,Ohio 44224 |

Kenny and Matt were both great to work with, very professional but still very friendly. Every thing went smoothly and it was my first experience leasing or buying on my own, so it was an experience. They were very helpful and ready with any questions I had. I would certainly recommend them to anyone I know. My son-in-law and daughter are very pleased with them also. Nice experience. Glad I did it.