Haasz Automall

4886 State Route 59, Ravenna, OH 44266

New 866-559-6726
Used 888-318-7411
Service 888-459-1885

There's no place like Haasz!

Outstanding, Professional Sales and Management

by from Diamond, Ohio |

Went to Haasz in hopes of finding a 2013 Dodge Dart with a manual transmission AND cruise control. They had a manual transmission on their lot but it didn't have the cruise control. They went over and above on locating the car we wanted and brought it down from another dealership. Their outstanding commitment and professionalism to finding what we were looking for earned our business. Our sales lady, Linda Sousa, is outstanding to deal with. She is so knowledgeable of the vehicles and went out of her way to make sure we were satisfied. She was great to deal with and was NOT pushy. It's nice to see a sales person (Linda) ALWAYS smiling and making you feel relaxed and happy conversing with. I highly recommend that you request her when visiting Haasz for your next vehicle purchase. If Haasz doesn't have what you are looking for, give LInda and the dealership a chance to locate a vehicle for you. If you have any problems, Linda, Tyler and Andy will go over and above to make you happy. I'm sure the other staff will as well, but we dealt with Linda, and talked with Tyler and Andy too. They were all professional and extremely nice. Already had our first oil change and dealt with Julie in Service. She was very nice and helpful as well. We dealt with Greg Baxter in Finance. He was very helpful as well with going over different bank options and rates as well as extended warranty. Thanks Linda and Haasz for making our purchase an enjoyable one. We love our Dart! As the commercial says, "There's no place like Haasz!" So give them a chance at earning your business. They diffintely will get ours again.

February 21, 2013

Thank you so much for this wonderful review! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you around the store (for routine maintenance only of course). :-)

Good experience

by from Cleveland, Ohio |

Jeff Bender was very courteous and helpful during the process. He was very knowledgeable and friendly. I definitely would recommend a friend to return to Haasz to work with him.

December 14, 2014

Hello Katie! Thank You so much for taking the time to leave us this great review! Here at Haasz, we strive to provide our guests with a friendly and courteous atmosphere. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Best Salesman Ever

by from West Middlesex, Pa 16159 |

I travels over 50 miles to look at a 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee, I saw online. I was greeted out side By Geno Gordon and could instantly sense his friendly personality. The Jeep was in great condition and the deal we made was awesome, But what sealed the deal was the was Geno treated my mother and I through out the whole visit. Geno Gordon was literally the best Salesman I have ever met. It was truly a Blessing to have Geno as my salesman and I am so very thankful for that. Best purchase experience ever. Ron P. from West Middlesex, Pa 16159

December 10, 2014

Hello Ron! Thank You for taking the time to write this excellent review. Here at Haasz, we pride ourselves on making every guest feel as though they are a part of the family. We greatly appreciate your making the trip, glad we made it worth the drive!

Great experience

by from Columbiana, Ohio |

Not the typical dealership. Tom Qualls was so wonderful to work with along with the rest of the staff. Thank you for a positive experience and helping me get my dream car.

December 10, 2014

Hi Jill! Thank You so much for taking the time to write this great review! We pride ourselves on being among the best in the business. Welcome to the Haasz family! Congratulations on your dream car!

I am a student and my situation was a little more

by from Kent, Ohio |

I am a student and my situation was a little more difficult to work around and Tyler and his coworkers at Haasz really went above and beyond to help not only get one of the cars I've wanted for years but also at a price that was right for me. Each and everyone at Haazs took the time help me find what I needed and helped me with any questions along the way (first car purchase). They were all friendly, patient and did more then enough to make sure I was happy and satisfied! I would definitely recommend making a stop here if you were looking for a vehicle, they will find a car perfect for you as well!

December 4, 2014

Hi Danielle! We'd like to thank you for this great review! Here at Haasz, we pride ourselves on going above and beyond for our customers. When it comes to the sale, we try to make it as easy as possible. Enjoy the new vehicle!

great service no pressure great price friendly

by from akron |

I love my car that I bought from the Haasz Automall Dealership in Ravenna. The sales representative, Tom Qualls, was friendly and understanding about my financial situation. I found him to be knowledgeable about the many different makes and models that we looked at. He helped me find a beautiful car that I could afford. I didn't feel pressured. I will recommend Haasz Automall and Tom Qualls to my family and friends.

December 3, 2014

Hey Beatric! Thank You so much for the 5-Star review! We at Haasz take pride in being a friendly and efficient dealership. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Great professional atmosphere!

by from Ravenna, OH |

My experience with Haasz was very pleasant. I went in hoping to purchase my first newer car and left the dealership later that day with a car that I absolutely love. At no point during the time that I was there did I feel pressured in any way to purchase. I will definitely be referring people there!

November 18, 2014

Hi Raquel! Thank You so much for the awesome review! We at Haasz pride ourselves on being able to give our guests the low pressure experience you expect when car shopping. It is a pleasure to have you in the Haasz family!

Haasz Automall knows cars!

by from Louisville, OH |

Rick McCoy was a great salesperson to deal with, He was able take the time I needed to find the car I wanted. From the time I walked in the door I didn't feel pressured, he made things easy and quick to buying a car. Couldn't be happy with my experience! I will definitely come back for my next car purchase!

November 18, 2014

Thank You so much for the great review! We agree Rick is a great salesperson. He has shown you one of the main goals at Haasz. To take our time with you and not rush into the sale. We look forward to your next purchase with us. Welcome to the Haasz family!

Friendly service

by from Cleveland, OH |

Rick McCoy was great to deal with. He was knowledgeable, friendly, and even came in on his day off to get us our car. I love the new car.

November 4, 2014

Hi Marty! Thank You for this great review! Here at Haasz, we strive to make every guest feel like they are part of the family. Enjoy the new vehicle!

Great To Work With

by from Cleveland, OH |

I would have no problem working with Mike Teter again. He listened. He was relaxed. Never pushy...just laid out the deal and answered our questions. The finance department was respectful and worked well with us. The only reason I gave these guys 4 stars was because they could earn 5 with my next purchase :)

November 4, 2014

Thank You so much for this awesome review! Mike is definitely a great sales person at our dealership. Here at Haasz, we pride ourselves on not being a pushy dealership. We like to work FOR the customer. We certainly look forward to your next purchase! It is a pleasure to have you a part of the extended Haasz family!

Best Car Dealership I've ever worked with!!!

by from New Philadelphia, Ohio |

After many attempts to reach a deal I was happy with when trading my old car, Haasz was the only one that worked with me to reach a deal and give me what it blue booked for. They also tried harder than anyone else to get me the car I wanted. I have never had a truly great and smooth experience buying a car and Haasz made it very enjoyable and I will be referring everyone I can to them.

November 4, 2014

Hi Darryn! Thank You for the excellent review! Here at Haasz, our main goal is to work hard to get the deal done every time, with a smooth and easy going process. We truly enjoyed working with you. Welcome to the Haasz family!