Haasz Automall

4886 State Route 59, Ravenna, OH 44266

New 866-559-6726 New 866-559-6726
Used 888-318-7411 Used 888-318-7411
Service 888-459-1885 Service 888-459-1885

There's no place like Haasz!

Outstanding, Professional Sales and Management

by from Diamond, Ohio |

Went to Haasz in hopes of finding a 2013 Dodge Dart with a manual transmission AND cruise control. They had a manual transmission on their lot but it didn't have the cruise control. They went over and above on locating the car we wanted and brought it down from another dealership. Their outstanding commitment and professionalism to finding what we were looking for earned our business. Our sales lady, Linda Sousa, is outstanding to deal with. She is so knowledgeable of the vehicles and went out of her way to make sure we were satisfied. She was great to deal with and was NOT pushy. It's nice to see a sales person (Linda) ALWAYS smiling and making you feel relaxed and happy conversing with. I highly recommend that you request her when visiting Haasz for your next vehicle purchase. If Haasz doesn't have what you are looking for, give LInda and the dealership a chance to locate a vehicle for you. If you have any problems, Linda, Tyler and Andy will go over and above to make you happy. I'm sure the other staff will as well, but we dealt with Linda, and talked with Tyler and Andy too. They were all professional and extremely nice. Already had our first oil change and dealt with Julie in Service. She was very nice and helpful as well. We dealt with Greg Baxter in Finance. He was very helpful as well with going over different bank options and rates as well as extended warranty. Thanks Linda and Haasz for making our purchase an enjoyable one. We love our Dart! As the commercial says, "There's no place like Haasz!" So give them a chance at earning your business. They diffintely will get ours again.

February 21, 2013

Thank you so much for this wonderful review! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you around the store (for routine maintenance only of course). :-)

Great place to buy a vehicle.

by from Cleveland, Ohio |

A really great place to buy a vehicle. We never felt stressed or pressured, Mike Teter found us exactly what we wanted. We were blown away with our Cherokee, Haasz Automall and the entire staff. This coming from someone who knows a lot about dealerships.

Go see Rick McCoy!

by from Brunswick, Ohio |

I had the best time at Haasz Automall. Rick McCoy helped me narrow down my options by listening to what I really wanted in a vehicle. He also gave pricing comparisons so that I could understand and evaluate the different vehicles available in my price range. The entire process was seamless.

January 27, 2016

Thank You for the awesome 5 Star review! We are pleased to know that Rick took excellent care of you, working through all of your options with you. Here at Haasz, we are all about helping you to make an educated decision! Thank You for choosing Haasz Automall for your vehicle needs.

Jordan Willis

by from Cortland, Oh |

Jordan is a very nice professional person, greatly appreciate all of his work to get me the vehicle I was looking for!!!!

January 27, 2016

Hi Lisa! Thank You for this kind review. We are happy to hear Jordan was professional! Here at Haasz, we strive to always be kind and hard working for our guests in order to help them into the vehicle that works best for them. We look forward to seeing you again!

Wonderful Experience

by from Uniontown, oh |

My husband and I just bought a car from Haaz and were extremely pleased with our experience. Mike F. Heeled us through the process and had superb customer service. He find us what we were looking for and in a timely manner as well.

January 27, 2016

Thank You for this great review Lijoi! We are so happy to hear that Mike took such good care of you and walked you through the whole process. Here at Haasz, we strive to work quickly for our guests so you aren't spending so much time in the dealership, and more time in your new vehicle! Thank You for choosing Haasz.

Purchased another vehicle 2011 vw touareg

by from Cleve,Oh |

I found a car online sent an email inquiry at 1140am before dealer opened on a sunday and got 2 emails around 1210pm. They opened at noon! I got 2 personal calls asking if I was interested and when I would like to come up and see the vehicle. Alex was prompt and courteous! Our salesman Mike F was the bomb! Very attentive and well spoken. Treated us very well. Down to earth and get us 100% attention the whole time we were there.

January 6, 2016

Hello there! Thank You so much for this great 5 Star review! Here at Haasz, we strive to work quickly for our guests, so as to not miss anything. We take priority in being courteous and attentive. Thank You for choosing Haasz Automall! Enjoy the new to you vehicle!

New Truck Purchase

by from Ravenna, Oh |

Very nice transaction. My salesman Mike F. was terrific. Great communications.

December 30, 2015

Hi Don. Thank You for your kind review. We are happy to hear that Mike took terrific care of you during your visit! Enjoy your new vehicle. Thank You for choosing Haasz!

Best Collison Center I have ever dealt with

by from Rootstown, Ohio |

I NEVER write reviews on anything, but I felt it was necessary. Willie and Chris in the Collision center worked on my car after I had the unfortunate accident of hitting a deer. I cannot express how they went over and above to help me out on fixing my car, keeping posted on my repairs and just all around caring attitude. I never met either one of these gentlemen before but felt like and was treated like they were a friend of mine. If you have the need for any car repairs of if you hit a deer or any other accident and are able to choose where you take your vehicle I would HIGHLY recommend using Haasz Auto Collision center and ask for Willie or Chris. You will be thankful you did. And yes I am a real person and no employee of Haasz, I am just a very please customer and will return if I ever have the need. Thank you Chris and Willie for taking care of me and my car I greatly appreciate it.

December 30, 2015

Hello Christina. Thank You so much for this fantastic review! Here at Haasz, we strive to work with and for our customers. We understand the importance of keeping you in the loop of things when it comes to vehicle repairs. You are officially a member of the Haasz family! Thank You again. It was our pleasure to serve you.

Great service

by from Ravenna, Ohio |

I worked with Josh Mccomb and Jeff Bender. I would highly recommend them to everyone.

December 6, 2015

Hello Melissa. Thank You for the 5 Star rating! We'll be sure to pass along your kind words to Josh and Jeff. Your recommendations are much appreciated. We look forward to your next visit!

Love my Ram

by from Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio |

Bought my new Ram from Josh Mccomb and Justin Bracken at Haasz. I would highly recommend them.

December 6, 2015

Hi Joe! Thank You for taking the time to share your dealership experience with us. We truly value your feedback. Congratulations on your new RAM!