Haasz Automall

4886 State Route 59, Ravenna, OH 44266

New 866-559-6726
Used 888-318-7411
Service 888-459-1885

There's no place like Haasz!

Outstanding, Professional Sales and Management

by from Diamond, Ohio |

Went to Haasz in hopes of finding a 2013 Dodge Dart with a manual transmission AND cruise control. They had a manual transmission on their lot but it didn't have the cruise control. They went over and above on locating the car we wanted and brought it down from another dealership. Their outstanding commitment and professionalism to finding what we were looking for earned our business. Our sales lady, Linda Sousa, is outstanding to deal with. She is so knowledgeable of the vehicles and went out of her way to make sure we were satisfied. She was great to deal with and was NOT pushy. It's nice to see a sales person (Linda) ALWAYS smiling and making you feel relaxed and happy conversing with. I highly recommend that you request her when visiting Haasz for your next vehicle purchase. If Haasz doesn't have what you are looking for, give LInda and the dealership a chance to locate a vehicle for you. If you have any problems, Linda, Tyler and Andy will go over and above to make you happy. I'm sure the other staff will as well, but we dealt with Linda, and talked with Tyler and Andy too. They were all professional and extremely nice. Already had our first oil change and dealt with Julie in Service. She was very nice and helpful as well. We dealt with Greg Baxter in Finance. He was very helpful as well with going over different bank options and rates as well as extended warranty. Thanks Linda and Haasz for making our purchase an enjoyable one. We love our Dart! As the commercial says, "There's no place like Haasz!" So give them a chance at earning your business. They diffintely will get ours again.

February 21, 2013

Thank you so much for this wonderful review! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you around the store (for routine maintenance only of course). :-)

Great Experience With Haasz !!!

by from Dalton, OH |

Shawn Yoder my salesman was fantastic!!! He was very helpful and understanding. He went out of his way to get what I wanted. The whole staff was very professional and it was a top notch experience. Take the time to check them out, you won't be disappointed !!!

Professional

by from Peninsula, Ohio |

I had a price range in mind for a used vehicle so I first looked at many dealerships' inventories online & I knew my trade-in wouldn't be worth much. I went to Haasz Automall in Ravenna to test drive a few different types. Dave Krusinski was my sales rep from the first day of just looking around, thru the test drive stage, & finally with the purchase process. Dave spent more time with me than I expected and never once looked around as if he was missing out on other customers (which had happened at the two other lots at which I had already stopped). Car buying can be a headache but Dave "Kruz" was eager to help without adding pressure to close a deal just for his benefit.

Haasz Collision Center

by from Garrettsville, Ohio |

After Chris Tepus and Willie Jones were excellent to deal with during my first experience with Haasz Collision Center, I decided to let them repair/paint the car that I was giving to my son for his 16th birthday. Once again I was very satisfied with the work they did on the car, but more importantly I appreciate their Customer Service and how they treat me and my family. Having 5 cars at my house (including the 2 Dodge vehicles that we recently purchased at Haasz Automall), I won't hesitate to use Haasz Collision Center for any of my future needs. I highly recommend them for any job... big or small! Thank you, Brian Gorby Garrettsville, OH

September 1, 2015

Hello Brian! Thank You for your excellent review of our Collision Center. It truly means the world to know that our customers trust the Haasz name not only with the purchase, but also with the service and body shop work for their vehicles. Thank You so much for the recommendations as well. We look forward to your next visit!

Customer for life.

by from Brimfield, Ohio |

Jeff Bender made buying my dream car easy and fun. I will buy all of my cars from Haasz from now on. I highly recommend Jeff to all of my friends and family.

August 26, 2015

Thank You for taking the time to write this nice review and for your recommendations. We look forward to working with you again on your next visit.

Easiest buying experience

by from Hudson, Ohio |

Jeff Bender made car buying easy. He was knowledgable and friendly. I would recommend him to my friends and family.

August 27, 2015

Hi Sarah! Thank You for taking the time to write this nice review! Here at Haasz, we take pride in providing our sales team with the knowledge they need to best help our guests. Thank You for the recommendations. We look forward to seeing you again!

Great dealership

by from Brimfield, Ohio |

from the minute I walked into Haasz I was treated like more than just a customer. Jeff bender took great care of me and the next day when I went to pick up my car Josh Mccomb was equally as great. Very satisfied customer.

August 27, 2015

Hi Jordan! Thank You so much for the great review. Here at Haasz, all of our customers are part of the Haasz family! We are glad to hear that Jeff and Josh took great care of you and everything was to your satisfaction. We look forward to working with you again soon!

Great service

by from Chardon, Ohio |

Buying a car from Jeff Bender and Josh Mccomb was easy and stress free. I would highly recommend both of them. I am a customer for life.

August 27, 2015

Hello. Thank You for this 5 star review. Here at Haasz, we strive to always provide a stress free experience, and are happy to hear Jeff and Josh did this for you. Welcome to the Haasz family!

VERY Satisfied!!

by from Ravenna, Oh |

Haasz gave me a great deal on my trade in and got me into a beautiful new truck. Mike and Justin were two very professional, helpful, and hard working guys I had the privilege of being helped by. They were informative, knowledgeable, and did everything in their power to make sure I was comfortable every step along the way. Car buying can be an especially tense and stressful situation, but Mike and Justin made sure that wasn?t the case. The process at Haasz was smooth and quick, and they really make you feel at ease. I was blown away with the quality of service I received and I really hope you give them a chance to earn your business. I 100% recommend them to anyone in the market for an outstanding new or used vehicle. You won?t be disappointed!

August 17, 2015

Hello Zac! Thank You so much for the excellent review! Here at Haasz Automall, we strive to always provide an easy, comfortable experience for our customers and will go above and beyond to do just that. We are happy to hear this was your best car buying experience, and look forward to working with you again in the future! Enjoy the new truck!

Amazing experience!!

by from Newton Falls, OH |

After a few weeks of looking for a car. Denial after denial. We had just about given up hope. Then we went to Haasz auto mall in Ravenna. Not only did they find us a car. They were amazing to work with. Geno Gordon really foes above and beyond to help people. He is one of the nicest people i've ever met! I would recommend going to Haasz to anyone looking for a car. You won't be disappointed!! I would give them 5 stars!!

August 13, 2015

Hi Kristie! Thank You for your great review and for the recommendations as well. It was our pleasure to help you out of a stressful situation! We look forward to seeing you again!

Fast and easy oil change with a nice clean waiting

by from Alliance OHIO |

Fast and easy oil change with a nice clean waiting area

July 31, 2015

Hi Bob! Thank You for the 5 Stars! It was our pleasure to get your vehicle in and out quickly. We understand our customers have busy schedules, and don't want to have to wait around all day on and oil change. We look forward to seeing you again!