Fred Martin Superstore

Service 888-564-5022

Fred Martin Superstore - Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram, Fiat, Near Akron, Ohio

Great Place!

by from Brunswick, OH |

I love this place! Matthew was the nicest guy I've ever met and he picked me out my first ever car! I love it and he knew exactly what I was looking for! He stayed within my budget, there were no games and he even bought me a bottle of water just to make me more comfortable! My friend recommended this place to me and I absolutely loved it. Great experience and I was approved the morning after I applied. Great, great, great!

AWFUL!!!!

by from Akron, Ohio |

This was the worst experience I have ever had at a dealership. The lease manager, Robert was rude and condescending. Not only did he make me feel stupid, but said things like "Oh, is your father still alive?" and "Do you have power of attorney" when I told him I was turning in a leased vehicle. The girl at the front door waving people in had no personality and was equally as rude, offering snacks and drinks to people that were looking around but parking me in a seat that was away from sales. I can safely say this dealership is discriminatory and awful! Do not waste your time here or buy anything from them!!

Purchased a Used Car

by from Akron, OH |

I purchased a used vehicle from Fred Martin in 2010. I had looked online and found several used cars that I liked. When I showed up they told me they couldn't approve me for those vehicles and kept bringing me cars that were not at all what I was looking for (not even the right color). Only after threatening to leave and go down the street did they finally bring me an SUV I wanted. I had a situation where my credit wasn't the greatest and this is why I bought from them. While I still have the Jeep Liberty I purchased I have been told by everyone that ever looked at my car that my frame is crooked and the car has been in accident. Unless you have to I wouldn't buy from them. I am now in a much better situation and looking for a brand new car. I can tell you one place I won't be stopping.

Fred Martin Superstore responded to this review

February 5, 2015

I'm sorry to hear that you had a disappointing experience since we strive to make every customer feel special. Each of the vehicles we sell here have been through Carfax and we would never sell a vehicle that has sustained substantial damage. We would like to offer you a free frame inspection on your vehicle as well as talk with you about your experience to make things better for you and to improve our process.

Super Service

by from Fairlawn, Ohio |

Oil change and software update completed in 20 minutes. Clean, neat and efficient facility.

New car purchase and oil change reviews

by from North Canton, Ohio |

Taylor Black waited on me at the last oil change and I was completely happy with his expertise and the other service people that worked with him on my car. Also purchased the 2012 Chrysler 300 new from Fred Martin and have been treated great and am very happy. Will buy there again and keep getting my oil changes there.

Speedy Oil Change & Car Wash

by from Doylestown, Ohio |

Used the Speedy Oil Change on Sept 25th, 2014. We were very impressed with the service and "speed". We like that there is a monitor to watch, while sitting in my vehicle, while the oil change/service is being done. The technicians were all working together to get the job done. Definitely "Speedy" service. The "lead tech" showed me my filter and suggested when it will need changed. Very "hands on" experience. The person that greeted us was very pleasant and helpful and checked all of the lights, etc. (this was before we entered the bay for the oil change and then a tech directed us into the bay. We like that there is wifi (passenger used that while waiting). Updates were done, via computer, to my 2012 vehicle (part of the 36 month warranty). I used the vacuum while waiting for the work to be done (great suction on hose). Following that I went thru the car wash, amazing cleaning power. I will use this service in the future.

The Gong Show With 45 Ring Masters

by from Rubber City, Ohio |

If you like a circus atmosphere, this dealer is for you !!! Everything imaginable can be expected here !!! A finance man that dresses like mechanic & a Chinese gong going off in the back ground while your trying to get your thoughts together... We should have left after the 1 mile test drive for which we tried to do.. We did to leave & the salesman pops up out of no where with the statement if we can get your payments at such & such figure can we get a deal ??? When you hear that statement run as fast as possible away from these clowns (or any other dealer, period) !!! Just read all the negative feed backs here on cars.com & checkout the BBB complaints as well.. We read them all & thought the complaints were fake... We thought no car dealer could be in business with such complaints.. We were wrong all the way around in coming here, period !!! By the way, after the fact I talked with our banker, they stated they will not write a car loan with Fred Martin.. They would not state why.. Fred Martin can keep all the so called freebies & discount merchandise because it will cost us or you dearly in the end !!!

No Good Used Car Deals....Go Elsewhere

by from Cuyahoga Falls, OH |

I feel their used vehicles are priced much higher than they should be for such a high volume dealership. Also, their negotiating room is laughable. This is twice I checked into this dealership for a vehicle, one new and one used. I can tell you that you will probably find a MUCH better deal elsewhere....I would say you may save well over a thousand somewhere else....I did. I will say they are prompt with returning phone calls (even if you don't leave your phone number on your internet request...they somehow track you down) the facilities are nice, and their selection is plentiful, albeit overpriced. I feel Fred Martin is kind of like Best Buy, go there to decide what you want and look it over, then go somewhere else for the better deal. I feel that most dealerships have come a long way since the shady practice, gimmicky dealerships of years ago...however if the other dealerships have advanced 10 steps, I feel Fred Martin has advanced 5 steps forward.

only good if nothing goes wrong

by from bristolville, ohio |

We bought a chevy cruze @ fred martin, sept of 2013, the cost was a little high but my hubby loved the car. March of 2014 our car was totalled. The additional warranty we purchased is suppose to be refundable with proof car was totalled, we went to fred martin signed the papers showed proof but 3 months later no refund and no one will take our call, we have left.upwards of 10 vm and no return calls. I don't understand why such a big dealership would be so AWFUL to customers over 600.

Fred Martin Superstore responded to this review

August 15, 2014

We love our customer and are sorry you are having a tough time reaching us, please email me your contact information and we will follow up promptly, sorry for your inconvenience. Cody Huff chuff@fmcars.com, thank you

very clean facilities

by from Akron,OH |

Great selection! The cleanest auto dealership I have ever been in!

Unhappy Customer

by from Akron, OH |

Long story short, I got stuck with a vehicle I can't afford thats probably gonna get repoed. The salesman was Awesome Though!