Fred Martin Superstore

Service 888-564-5022

Fred Martin Superstore - Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram, Fiat, Near Akron, Ohio

Great place

by from North Canton,Ohio |

Fair prices. No games. Nice showroom. Free oil changes for 3 years and great selection. Start here first. If you get Scott Sanders or Daylor you are in great hands. They are professionals and very friendly. Kudos gentlemen you've made a customer for life. Super nice facilities.

very clean facilities

by from Akron,OH |

Great selection! The cleanest auto dealership I have ever been in!

Unhappy Customer

by from Akron, OH |

Long story short, I got stuck with a vehicle I can't afford thats probably gonna get repoed. The salesman was Awesome Though!

Deceptive ploys to get you in the door!

by from Chagrin Falls, OH |

We purchased a new 2014 Jeep Cherokee on Saturday, 5/24. We drove over 50 miles to get there but most of the reviews I read were positive and they had some good marketing incentives for the Memorial Day weekend. They were offering a $500 Visa gift card if you traded in a car and purchased a car from them, which we did. Then we find out it's only on a list of certain vehicles that were eligible for the gift card. Where was that in the small print? Also, my Jeep is supposed to have Sirius radio. My salesperson told me that it was not activated when the car was released to us and would be in the next day or two. I called yesterday morning since I still don't have it, and he said it was on his list to do. It's now been 5 days and I still don't have it. Don't they realize I still have Jeep's review to do and anything less than a 10 is a fail? You would think that it would be a priority. Love the car - not so sure about the ploys they used to get us in the door and the follow up or lack thereof...

Disappointment!!!!

by from New Madison, Ohio |

We purchased a Ford Excursion a few weeks ago from Fred Martin. We test drove it and heard a rattle in the front end and seen the overhead display unit didn't work. We told by our salesman Bob. His reply was that if anything didn't work we had 30 days to get it fixed. I was fine with that answer. The salesman didn't go over the vehicle with us. We finished up with the deal and told them that we wouldn't use the coupon book or drive up for oil changes to just fill the gas tank because it was on E and it was fine. They put $30.00 in the 44 gallon tank. It only gave us 1/4 tank. We drove over 3 1/2 hours one way to get this vehicle. I have never left a dealer without it being on a full tank. When we were getting ready to leave my girls tried to play a DVD and the sound wouldn't work. Also the 6 disc CD player won't load discs. We bought this vehicle for traveling so the DVD player was a must. The salesman said that I bought a used vehicle and they wouldn't fix the DVD player, display panel or the CD player. I realize I bought a used vehicle, BUT when you list these items as features on the vehicle they would work. If not let the buyer know this. I have emailed numberous people trying to get these issues cleared up but no one will respond. Very disappointed.

Uconnect ... more like Disconnect!

by from Norton, OH |

Customers beware of Uconnect electronic system: Attempted to connect my iphone to my new 2014 Rubicon! Spent several hours making the attempt. Being the IT professional I am, I worked on it until I came up with an answer. Bottom line, if you keep your iOS up to date you are going to lose connectivity until uconnect gets around to testing it against their uconnect software. Very interesting that uconnect doesn't fast track their testing so not to inconvience their customers. Just a little discouraging when you spent so much $$$ on something to discover it doesn't work very well. Future Plan: once connected, don't upgrade iOS software for 6 months or so! Thanks uconnect for not getting me connected! Shame on my dealer for not informing me of this issue prior to selling it to me. Anyway, I didn't buy the Rubicon for its ability to work with apple. This is my second jeep and I absolutely love the upgrades since my last 1997 Jeep! Keep Jeeping my friends!

purchase of two vehicles

by from akron,ohio |

our sales person was david jones and Lonnie. both gentlemen was very professional and helpful in every way even still after the purchase of each car. we purchased two vehicles in a three week span and the service was great through each one. good service is hard to find now days and car buying can be so uncomfortable. I was very pleased with the attitude and friendly surrounding at fred martin and showmen ship of david and Lonnie.

Candy Watson

by from Akron OH |

I was trading my leased car in for a 2014 Chrysler 200. My salesman was Tom Schmidtt. I felt in very capable hands with Tom. He was knowledgable and very personable. I felt like I was speaking with someone who's genuine concern was for me getting what I was looking for. There was no pressure to buy which I appreciated. Once I had purchased the vehicle he was very helpful in ensuring I had a good understanding of the workings of the car. I will send my friends and family to Tom and in 3 years I will be back to purchase my next car from him. Too bad more salesmen don't understand that high pressure approach is not what most customers are looking for. Thanks again Tom!

Daylor Neal

by from Macedoia ohio |

I purchased a 2012 Jeep Wrangler from Fred Martin on 3/1/14, Daylor Neal was the salesperson. This was the best car purchase I have ever experienced. Daylor was professional, courteous and delivered the deal exactly as described over the phone. I cannot say enough positive comments about Daylor and the Fred Martin dealership. They have a customer for life.

customer satisfaction

by from vermilion,ohio |

drove from vermilion to fred martins saved a bundle and was treated great will recommend to friends

Wonderful Place!

by from Akron, OH |

This is my first real car. I've had a 94 Taurus Station Wagon for years. It did me well until got my job in Cleveland and needed a vehicle that could handle that daily commute. I don't have spectacular credit due to my school loans. However Mike at Fred Martin helped me out wonderfully. My fiancée told him what I needed and he found me a 01 Buick Lasaber. I am so happy with my car its crazy. Not only did he help find a car that fits me but he helped get me set up to finance it with affordable payments! And the cherry on top is I have two rumbustious toddlers that where with us at the dealership and everyone was so nice to them. The place is just so welcoming and understanding. I am so glad I went to Fred Martin.