Davis-Moore Lincoln

11220 E Kellogg Ave, Wichita, KS 67207

New 866-455-1270
Used 877-278-2048
Service 877-855-0624

"Buckle Up, Slow Down, and Enjoy the Ride"

Good Experience

by from Pratt, Ks. |

The wife and I purchased a 2014 Linciln MKZ AWD on Saturday 7/11/15 from Davis Moore Lincoln in Wichita, Ks. I was impressed with Shawn Muth the dealership's General Manager as well as the sales associate Christe Gift. The wife test drove 3 vehicles and decided she wanted to take the 2014 MKZ AWD home. I traded a very nice 2006 Corvette and got what I thought was a fair deal. You will never steel a car from a car dealer, but fair deals are to be found if you do your research. I was impressed with both the staff and the facility itself. Certainly would recommend them to my friends. The wife really likes her MKZ AWD and has become familiar with all the gadgets, doohickeys and hootenannys it has and it has them all. Great place to buy a vehicle.

Davis-Moore Lincoln responded to this review

July 18, 2015

Bob-thank you so much for the good words! We are so happy we were able to help you. Glad your wife loves her MKC!

Great Dealership

by from Wichita, Kansas |

We had an exceptional experience buying from Davis Moore. Our salesman, Jeremy Broadstreet, continues to be readily available to answer all of our questions even months down the road via his personal cell phone. We couldn't be any more pleased.

Jeremy Broadstreet

by from Haysville Ks. |

Jeremy contacted my husband and I regarding a Lexus 350 we were looking for. He brought to us at my job a car which was what we were looking for. Although I wanted the car loaded and the Lexus was just standard. Jeremy went out of his way to help us locate the car we were looking for but My Husband and I decided on a Nissan SL Altima..