Mercedes-Benz of Akron

Used 888-328-4917
Service 888-702-9315

could not be happier

by from Akron, Ohio |

I recently purchased a Mercedes C300 at this dealership and I don't know that I will ever buy a car anywhere else. The showroom is very clean and the employees are all friendly, helpful, and extremely professional. My sales associate was Marvin Burke and I would recommend him to anyone looking for top of the line customer service. This is definitely the place to buy your next car.

Terrible Customer service

by from New York |

Recently purchased a Mercedes Benz CLS550...... they had told me that the car was in pristine condition. upon receiving the vehicle, one of the tires had no tread on it. Before purchasing the vehicle they had told me that all tires were new. Called them back once i received the car. They were very nasty on the phone, hung up multiple time sand didn't make any effort to deal with the situation.

Always consistent

by from Akron, Ohio |

I have worked with Ganley Toyota/Mercedes for numerous purchases, and ongoing service. The sales staff is polite, knowledgeable, and have long term experience. The finance department explains the process well, and makes a tedious process as enjoyable as it can be. The best part of Ganley is going back. The service team on both Mercedes and Toyota is the best in the area. You are greeted with a professional kind attitude, receive excellent honest service, at fair prices.

New car perchase

by from wadsworth,Oh |

The whole process was wonderful. Also love the waiting room and the free coffee . Patrick OcConnor and his staff made this a easy and fun process.

HAPPY COROLLA OWNER

by from Akron, OH |

Started at used car lot, then checked out new cars; Blue Corolla was coming in on the next truck (my dream car). Salesman Nate Beaver called as the truck pulled up to dealership. Got there right away and left owning my new blue Toyota Corolla! Shopped other dealerships in Kent and Cleveland before purchase and Ganley gave me the best deal on the new car and best trade-in deal. Ganley Toyota has extended service hours, good customer service dept., and is local. This is my 2nd new car from Ganley. Best deal, best service and is local. What more could a gal ask for? Did I mention my car is BLUE?

Great service, beautiful facility and presentation

by from Akron, OH |

This is the third vehicle I have bought from this dealership. The purchasing process is always smooth and everyone works hard to make the customer happy. When I take my car in to be serviced, they do such a thorough job. All of the staff are very friendly. Thank you!

New Car Purchase

by from Akron, OH |

Dan Fashempour worked with me to find just what I wanted. He kept in contact with me and followed up after visits. He was great to deal with and I love my new car!

Watch your trade in value

by from Ohio |

Very rude used car manager. He tried to low ball my trade a full 45 percent below what other dealers were offering for the same vehicle. Know the wholesale of your trade before dealing with these people.

Used Purchase

by from Columbus, OH |

I worked with John Decker in the used sales dept and it couldn't have gone any smoother. He was quick to respond via email (I live 100+ miles from their dealership) and was very upfront with every aspect from sales price to condition of the car. My family and I drove up, took a test drive, and drove out with the car a few hours later. Highly recommend working with John.

Excellent Sales and Service

by from Alliance, Ohio |

Very good sales representatives, very attentive, willing to make a good deal. Their price beat the competition!

Great Experience

by from Cleveland ohio |

I purchased a used Lexus and although Ganley was not a Lexus dealer you would have never known it. As with any used car there were some minor details that needed to be corrected which Jim Reinhart at Ganley Toyota was quick to take care of even some issues after I had pick up the car. This type of service will make me return to Ganley Toyota when I am ready to purchase another car. I have been buying cars for over 40 years and Ganley Toyota is one of the few dealers I would go back to again.