Mercedes-Benz of Akron

1395 E Market St, Akron, OH 44305

New 866-484-7046
Used 888-328-4917
Service 888-702-9315

Watch your trade in value

by from Ohio |

Very rude used car manager. He tried to low ball my trade a full 45 percent below what other dealers were offering for the same vehicle. Know the wholesale of your trade before dealing with these people.

Used Purchase

by from Columbus, OH |

I worked with John Decker in the used sales dept and it couldn't have gone any smoother. He was quick to respond via email (I live 100+ miles from their dealership) and was very upfront with every aspect from sales price to condition of the car. My family and I drove up, took a test drive, and drove out with the car a few hours later. Highly recommend working with John.

Excellent Sales and Service

by from Alliance, Ohio |

Very good sales representatives, very attentive, willing to make a good deal. Their price beat the competition!

Great Experience

by from Cleveland ohio |

I purchased a used Lexus and although Ganley was not a Lexus dealer you would have never known it. As with any used car there were some minor details that needed to be corrected which Jim Reinhart at Ganley Toyota was quick to take care of even some issues after I had pick up the car. This type of service will make me return to Ganley Toyota when I am ready to purchase another car. I have been buying cars for over 40 years and Ganley Toyota is one of the few dealers I would go back to again.

pretty good

by from cleveland |

they beat Metro Toyota's offer which is all i cared about

Purchasing a 2007 550SL Mercedes

by from Akron Ohio |

I responded to an ad for a 2007 550SL. Salesman that I delt with previously was unavailable. Worked with Mike Lamtman who was curteous and helpful. I told him what I wanted for my trade and how much I would add in cash. The offer was accepted - except tax was not included. I agreed to split the difference. The car was immaculately prepared with 4 new tires. Car fax was available. Recently serviced by their service dept. Salesman was not familiar with all the complex controls or functions. Thought that car had blue tooth - it did with an attachment for limited phones. Navigation update was needed for 5 year old vehicle - quite expensive. Spoke with very helpful service man about blue tooth and navigation system options. There was no second key. Mike was to inquire about its whereabouts from previous owner. Called once but not heard from him since. The showroom and waiting rooms are what you expect from a Mercedes dealer. Everyone that I dealt with was friendly. No pressure to purchase extras. Was offered 50% off on $1600 price of 4 future services.

Used Car

by from Alliance, OH |

I had the worst experience I have ever had while car shopping at this location. I went and look at a preowned vehicle, I put a security deposit on the vehicle and told them I would be back the next day to make my final decision. The next day they called me multiple times the morning and asked I was still interested,I got back to them twenty minutes later, to tell them that yes I was still interested in the vehicle. But they had sold it. I asked to talk to the manger and they transfered my call to him which he proceeded to hang up on me. When I went to get my deposit back they made me wait thirty minutes, then when I asked to talk to the manger he was extremely rude. I will never go back here ever again!

New Car

by from Wexford PA |

I was interested in a new Mercedes Benz E350. I reviewed the dealers inventory and they had a couple of vehicles I was interested in. I emailed the dealer, but never received a return email or called to discuss a purchase.