Downtown L.A. Motors

Used 888-547-7129
Service 888-837-3755

Please contact the Internet Sales Staff for new and used vehicles

EXCELLENT

by from los angeles, ca |

As always, my contact with Barry Murphy is always a pleasant one. He always tends to my vehicle's needs and accomodates me ensuring that the shuttle drivers take me to work when I leave my vehicle and he sends them to pick me up when my car is ready. In this manner I have no down time from work and that is great. The shuttle drivers are always courteous and polite.

FRANK PHILLIPS IS THE BEST SERVICE GUY EVER!!

by from Los Angeles, CA |

Downtown Motors Mercedes Benz is the ONLY place that I take myt car for service, and I'm always MORE than satisfied. My service advisor, Frank Phillips, is the absolute best! He's very honest with the services that I need to get now, verses the services that can wait until later. I trust him with every recommendation that he makes.

Great service!

by from Los Angeles, California |

This was my first visit to Downtown LA Motors after being referred by a satisfied client. I was referred to Barry Murphy who was quite professional and accommodating. All of the service staff was friendly and helpful. I especially like the Recommended Action Plan which provided a detailed analysis of service requirements for my vehicle. Needless to say, my first visit was quite pleasant and I would highly recommend the dealership and Barry Murphy in particular.

Great deal at Downtown L.A. Motors Mercedes-Benz

by from Los Angeles, CA |

Habib Amla helped me purchased a new Mercedes C250. Habib provided excellent customer service and was very fair with the buying process. This was my third purchase at Downtown L.A. Motors.The best deals are at Downtown L.A. Motors. I will be coming back in the future to Downtown L.A. Motors to deal with Habib.

maintenance service

by from Los Angeles, Ca. |

Mr. Young Kang was particularly helpful in servicing my vehicle's needs. This was my very first time using service needs @ Downtown Mercedes Dealership and it left me with quite a pleasant impression overall. Again, I like to express sincere thanks to Mr. Young Kang.

Luxury Service but you have to be able to afford

by from Los Angeles, CA |

I was helped out by Young Kang who is a very friendly and patient service consultant. He took into account that I am a student and that my car is old and gave a fair price for the service I needed. He even took the time to show me everything wrong with the car and explained everything in detail. Overall, I felt like everybody took excellent care of me and my car. Just one remark in general: Make sure you can afford this service - it is a luxury brand after all so parts and service aren't inexpensive.

Excellent customer service!

by from Los Angeles |

I went in for a car service and i have no complain.It was a Great Service. Very Punctual. and They even returned my car washed.

Frank is the best

by from Los Angeles,ca |

I continue to be amazed by downtown LA Mercedes Benz. Quality facility, quality service, quality. Frank my service advisor is the best.

Nice job

by from Los Angeles |

I just stopped in because one of my head lights went out and I was on and out in no time.

I like Downtown L.A. Motors

by from Glendale California |

My name is Armick Karamian & I live in Glendale. I was interested for Mercedes-Benz C class. I talked to my son about that. He took me to Downtown L.A. Motors. We saw "Arto" the sales man, and he helped us to purchase a Mercedes C250. He is a very good person.

Great!

by from Marina del Rey,ca |

Raj and Craig were great. Overall it was a very pleasant experience