Downtown L.A. Motors

Used 888-547-7129 Used 888-547-7129
Service 888-837-3755 Service 888-837-3755

Please contact the Internet Sales Staff for new and used vehicles

by from Arcadia, CA |

I spoke to some sales guy named Bob on 8/3/11 regarding a pre-certified Mercedes. I have a baby so I was shopping for a "mommy car". Bob was very unprofessional: I tried to explain what kind of car I was looking for and he was very impatient and downright rude. His attitude & demeanor made me feel like I was bothering him. I guess they are doing so well that they do not need my business. I will not be visiting this dealership.

Your feedback has been sent to

Downtown L.A. Motors responded to this review

August 8, 2011

We take pride in treating our clients with the respect and professionalism they deserve. We will not tolerate any of our sales staff mistreating any of our clients. Our customer is "The Most Important Person" in our dealership. Please contact me so I can personally apologize for any bad behavior. We truly want to know everything that happened so we can address this situation with our entire sales staff. Without our customers we could not stay in business. We appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your experience. We could not correct the issue without knowing what happened. Thank you, Steven Siomkin Pre-owned Sales Manager 213-748-8951