Rusnak/Arcadia

Service 866-218-9330

Contact Used Car Manager Directly

Would definitely recommend!

by from Los Angeles, Ca |

I can not begin to say enough about my amazing experience at Rusnak MB in Arcadia! My husband and I are a young married couple in our twenties looking to lease a new car. Still being a bit green about everything we were a little nervous/intimidated about the whole process. We couldn't have come to a better place! From the moment we walked in we literally felt like royalty! Our salesman, Andy, was friendly and likable right from the beginning. He spoke with us about our needs, our concerns, questions (while making sure we stood very well hydrated with tea and coffee) taking all of this into consideration, he was able to recommend the perfect car for us! He explained in great detail the safety of the car which was our main concern (we have a 2 year old) and we were soon test driving our dream car. He was very thorough during the entire process and seemed to explain all my questions before I even asked them! We then met with the General Sales Manager, Tony, who made a point to introduce himself and make sure we were well taken care of. He also promised to do his absolute best to make sure we found a car that would fit our needs...and he did! We chose our dream car and can not stop staring out the kitchen window to see our beautiful Mercedes parked in front of our house! Jeff, the finance manager sat with us and presented us with all of our options, thoroughly explaining every detail. He was very patient in answering any questions I had (and there were a lot of questions!) All in all my experience was WONDERFUL and will recommend this dealership to all of my friends and family looking to purchase a car. I have to say, besides the beautiful car, the number one reason we chose to give our business to Rusnak MB Arcadia is because we want to keep coming back. When my lease is up in two years I definitely look forward to the same great service I had the pleasure of experiencing this weekend! Thank you Tony Zieman, Andy Tan, Jeff Toscas, and everyone at Rusnak MB, the receptionists, porters, for the wonderful experience!

Rusnak/Arcadia responded to this review

July 25, 2014

Thank you for such a glowing, 5-star review and for choosing Rusnak/Arcadia!

Thank you Denise Justice!!

by from Altadena, CA |

I recently visited Rusnak Arcadia to shop for a MBZ C250 and had the pleasure of working with Denise Justice in selecting the right car, with the right options. From the moment I met Denise, I was impressed with her knowledge of the MBZ brand, the various models, her great attitude and her professionalism. It was clear that Denise was a car enthusiast and loved her job. Denise and I spent nearly 4 hours at the dealership, which included test driving various cars as well as learning more about the differences between the naturally aspirated V6 and the Turbo. Not only did I get a great price on the C250, Denise personally negotiated a fair price for my trade-in with the Used Car Manager. Additionally, it was evident that Denise had the respect of everyone at Rusnak Arcadia, from the GM, to the Finance Manager, to the Service Manager. Denise was instrumental in getting me a great deal on extended warranty as well as getting the C250 properly prepped for delivery. She took ownership of the entire process, from A to Z. She even came into the dealership on her day off to make sure that every little detail was right. Thank you for a great experience Denise. You have a customer for life.

Rusnak/Arcadia responded to this review

August 12, 2014

Raymond, thank you for the five-star review! We're so happy to hear that you had a great experience! We hope you're enjoying your purchase and look forward to working with you for years to come!

Nice Dealer

by from San Gabriel |

Save lot of time to get new car, all deal done within 3 hours.

Great service and people!

by from Corona, CA |

I recently visited this dealership to buy my first Mercedes. I made a great choice in coming here. I researched and found the CPO car I wanted and was in contact with a team member for a week before I came up to see the car. The buying and financial process was easy (even for my first time!) and they were really helpful.

Service

by from Arcadia, CA |

Earlier this week, the driver side door of my 2006 Mercedes-Benz E350 does not close; which made the car very dangerous to drive. I took the car to Rusnak Mercedes-Benz because this particular dealer is less than two miles from my house. Rusnak's diagnosis of the problem is a broken door latch and the estimated cost to replace it will be more than $650. Having driven multiple cars for many years, I have never had a door with a broken latch. I have driven some of the other cars more than 100,000 miles. The dealer's response is tough; because the Mercedes-Benz warranty is four years and 50,000 miles. Furthermore, the service manager indicates that it is against Mercedes-Benz policy to do otherwise. The service manager further tries to justify the Mercedes-Benz position by stating that he has seen other cars with door latch problems. It sure is distubing that Mercedes-Benz is now targeting for the lowest common denominator. The recent Mercedes-Benz advertising that they do everything well sure borders on false advertising.

Experience at Dealership

by from Glendale, Ca |

I visited 3 different dealerships to buy a car, then i called Rusnak Mercedes and spoke with the fleet sales manager Joseph. I made an appointment the same day, upon my arrival the vehicle of my choice was ready to go. I was really satisfied with the deal i got thanks to Joseph. I recommend every to Joseph

E500 bags broke by Rusnak Arcadia - Horrible Exp

by from Brea, CA |

I recently brought my car for a scheduled service. Everything was fine. Just needed a oil change and standard maintenance. After the service, the suspension bags on the car were ruptured and my car is sitting lopsided. Their service people are obviously responsible as it happened while on their lot. They try to charge me >$2000 to fix the suspension bags. Still dealing with this crap.