Rusnak/Arcadia

New 877-756-0460
Used 888-660-1936
Service 866-218-9330

Contact Used Car Manager Directly

Thank you Denise Justice!!

by from Altadena, CA |

I recently visited Rusnak Arcadia to shop for a MBZ C250 and had the pleasure of working with Denise Justice in selecting the right car, with the right options. From the moment I met Denise, I was impressed with her knowledge of the MBZ brand, the various models, her great attitude and her professionalism. It was clear that Denise was a car enthusiast and loved her job. Denise and I spent nearly 4 hours at the dealership, which included test driving various cars as well as learning more about the differences between the naturally aspirated V6 and the Turbo. Not only did I get a great price on the C250, Denise personally negotiated a fair price for my trade-in with the Used Car Manager. Additionally, it was evident that Denise had the respect of everyone at Rusnak Arcadia, from the GM, to the Finance Manager, to the Service Manager. Denise was instrumental in getting me a great deal on extended warranty as well as getting the C250 properly prepped for delivery. She took ownership of the entire process, from A to Z. She even came into the dealership on her day off to make sure that every little detail was right. Thank you for a great experience Denise. You have a customer for life.

Rusnak/Arcadia responded to this review

August 12, 2014

Raymond, thank you for the five-star review! We're so happy to hear that you had a great experience! We hope you're enjoying your purchase and look forward to working with you for years to come!

Nice Dealer

by from San Gabriel |

Save lot of time to get new car, all deal done within 3 hours.

Great service and people!

by from Corona, CA |

I recently visited this dealership to buy my first Mercedes. I made a great choice in coming here. I researched and found the CPO car I wanted and was in contact with a team member for a week before I came up to see the car. The buying and financial process was easy (even for my first time!) and they were really helpful.

Service

by from Arcadia, CA |

Earlier this week, the driver side door of my 2006 Mercedes-Benz E350 does not close; which made the car very dangerous to drive. I took the car to Rusnak Mercedes-Benz because this particular dealer is less than two miles from my house. Rusnak's diagnosis of the problem is a broken door latch and the estimated cost to replace it will be more than $650. Having driven multiple cars for many years, I have never had a door with a broken latch. I have driven some of the other cars more than 100,000 miles. The dealer's response is tough; because the Mercedes-Benz warranty is four years and 50,000 miles. Furthermore, the service manager indicates that it is against Mercedes-Benz policy to do otherwise. The service manager further tries to justify the Mercedes-Benz position by stating that he has seen other cars with door latch problems. It sure is distubing that Mercedes-Benz is now targeting for the lowest common denominator. The recent Mercedes-Benz advertising that they do everything well sure borders on false advertising.

Experience at Dealership

by from Glendale, Ca |

I visited 3 different dealerships to buy a car, then i called Rusnak Mercedes and spoke with the fleet sales manager Joseph. I made an appointment the same day, upon my arrival the vehicle of my choice was ready to go. I was really satisfied with the deal i got thanks to Joseph. I recommend every to Joseph

E500 bags broke by Rusnak Arcadia - Horrible Exp

by from Brea, CA |

I recently brought my car for a scheduled service. Everything was fine. Just needed a oil change and standard maintenance. After the service, the suspension bags on the car were ruptured and my car is sitting lopsided. Their service people are obviously responsible as it happened while on their lot. They try to charge me >$2000 to fix the suspension bags. Still dealing with this crap.