Lambert Buick GMC

2409 Front Street, Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44221

New 866-484-9925
Used 888-622-7535
Service 866-686-3779

No Games, No Gimmicks...Period!

Easiest vehicle purchase I have ever had

by from Youngstown Oh |

No haggling on the price. Very efficient staff was in and out in about an hour. I've been searching for weeks on-line and through local dealers. No one came close to the great price and it was the exact vehicle that I was looking for. Lambert has a great selection of vehicles, I live about an hour away believe me it was well worth the trip. I highly recommend this dealership.

A Wonderful Experience

by from Seven Hills, Ohio |

I called in and talked to Jerry (M), who gave me directions to the store. He met me when I arrived and answered all my questions professionally, making my buying experience a good one. Gabe in finance, and Chris in delivery were also wonderful. Great Job Guys.

Great deal, great people, great experience!

by from Twinsburg, Ohio |

I had a great experience at Lambert Buick/GMC. Our sales person,John Sdono, was outstanding. He is knowledgeable and was extremely accommodating through the entire process. I would recommend Lambert Buick/GMC and John Sdono to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle!

Review 2013 Terrain

by from Cuyahoga Falls OH |

I have always had a good experience at Lambert. This is the 6th car purchased at Lambert by me or an immediate family member. John Sdono was awesome to deal with and understood my needs very well. Chris Cooper very clearly explained the financing and Jefferson was a great teacher! The entire staff has always been courteous and helpful and I will never go anywhere else for a car.

September 5, 2013

Thank you very much for your repeat business at Lambert Buick GMC!! Wow, 6th time buying from us that is very impressive! We take pride in making the buying process very simple and easy! Thank you again for your review!

Outstanding service from start to finish!!

by from Erie, Pa |

Did a lot of online shopping for the best deal and received by far the best communication with Lambert! We choose to drive 120 miles to deal with them rather then closer dealerships that weren't as personable!! Great car, Great people!!!

September 5, 2013

Thank you for having the confidence in us to drive 120 miles to find your car!! We sell over 50 cars a month to folks just like yourself that drive over 100 miles to find a great deal on a car,truck or suv! Thanks again for the kind words for our family owned dealership!!

Great treatment.

by from Streetsboro, Ohio |

Excellent experience. We were treated as all buyers should be. Knowledgeable and personable associates. Enjoyed the experience Love the 2013 Terrain Denali!!

September 5, 2013

Thank you for the review! Hope you are enjoying the 2013 Terrain Denali! Please send your friends and family to see us. We are only a short 20 min drive from Streetsboro. Thanks again for your business!!

1st time buyer

by from Kent,Ohio |

As a first time buyer this dealership was great on giving me information I wouldn't have thought to ask as well as answering all of my questions. They got me through the buying process in a flash. Thank you!!

September 5, 2013

Congratulations on being a 1st time buyer!! We really take pride on making everything very simple and easy to understand!! Also, Thanks for the compliment about our quick process. We understand peoples time is valuable and we try very hard to get you in and out quickly!! Thank you again for the review!

Great sales guy, disappointing financing

by from Ravenna, OH |

Jon Sdona was an excellent sales person, helping me find a car that fit my needs after the one I came to see was no longer available. He was polite and very patient as we walked around and looked at cars. Prior to coming to the dealership, I had financing lined up with my credit union, but Lambert was able to match the interest rate (I was a little disappointed with that, other dealers could beat my rate but then we couldn't agree on the car). Wanting to reward Jon for his excellent service, I figured I'd finance through Lambert, and we arranged for me to come the next day to finalize the deal. I then learned at the end of the process that there would be a pre-payment penalty if I pay my loan off faster than the term. I was very disappointed by this, but we had already burned our bridge for the financing I had lined up and had turned in a loaner car to pick up the car we had arranged to purchase. In today's day and age, I don't think a dealership should work with lenders that require pre-payment penalties, or the dealership needs to be be up front about it early in the process so I can make a more informed decision. My being a nice guy and going with their financing will cost me extra money in interest then I had planned to pay. I enjoyed this experience overall, but just want to pass this warning to other perspective buyers - watch out for that pre-payment penalty, stick with your own financing! I've had 4 car loans now, and I've never had a pre-payment penalty until now.

September 5, 2013

Thank you for your purchase we do appreciate it! We partner with over 25 bank and unfortunately 90% of them charge some type of a fee. Whether it be an application fee, prepaid finance charge or a payoff penalty. We will always make our customers aware of what fees the banks we associate with charge. I'm not sure of the details of the rate and terms you had, (it sounds as though it was already a very aggressive rate) but we assist our customers in arranging 4-5 million dollars worth of loans per month at very aggressive rates, terms and with the convenience of being able to do everything here.

Great Experience

by from Stow, Ohio |

I spent quite some time driving, evaluating, and fretting about whether I wanted a car, truck, or SUV. The sales person I worked with , Mark, was patient, informative and flexible to let me find the right vehicle. He was actually downright friendly (not the typical car salesman that is for sure) I was almost completely set on a LaCrosse, but found the Acadia was more me. No pressure, no hurry, and above all an enjoyable process. My wife has had to endure many car purchases over the years, and really dislikes everything about the process. She had a good time and was impressed with the new GM products and quality. The trip to the finance department was quick, to the point, and easy. The typical upselling that all finance people do was not pressured, and I was asked if I understood the terms, and if I was sure I was happy. No big pressure to buy extended this or gotta have that. Upon delivery, the bells, whistles, and gadgets that are part of a new car were explained completely, and then I received a tour of the dealership, where to bring the vehicle for service, where to sit if I had to wait for service, and where the cookies are! This is a great dealership selling exceptional vehicles!

September 5, 2013

Thank you very much for your review! We pride ourselves on making it a very easy and simple process. I'am glad you were happy with Mark Munday! He is a very valuable employee and has been with us for 12 years now. Thanks again for your review and please tell your friends and family to come see us for a great deal and old fashioned customer service!!

2012 GMC Acadia

by from Kent, Ohio |

Purchased 2012 GMC Acadia sales person Christopher Cooper did an excellent job throughout our purchase. we have two small children Christopher and the rest of the staff at Lambert were patient and treated our children great. we had an excellent experience with the dealership.

March 14, 2013

Thank you very much for your business!! We are very happy that your children were treated great! Also, we are happy that you liked your experience with Chris Cooper..He is very knowledgeable and tries his best to make sure when you leave you know how all the functions of the vehicle work..We hope to have a long relationship with you as a customer!! Thanks again!!

Great Experience

by from Tallmadge, OH |

Very Friendly. Carl was very patient with me and my multiple car test drives. The easiest purchasing experience I have been through.

March 14, 2013

Thank you for your nice words! We pride ourselves on making the experience very easy...We try very hard to stand by our "No games-No gimmicks" motto.