Lambert Buick GMC

2409 Front Street, Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44221

New 866-484-9925
Used 888-622-7535
Service 866-686-3779

No Games, No Gimmicks...Period!

Barb Helbig

by from Sagamore Hills |

My exspearince at LAMBERT BUICK INC was very pleasant and the staff was kind. I would recommend the dealership to all of my family and freinds. And tell them to ask for Will .

Great servive from the Service Department

by from Akron, ohio |

Drew and the Service manager when over all my problems and got them fixed perfectly in just a few days... they both did a great job, I was very, very pleased with the whole service department and staff, everyone , even the woman that got me a car to use was nice and helpful... do it again... gjs

Fabulous dealership

by from Concord, Ohio |

Fabulous dealership. We drive over an hour to purchase our vehicles and have them serviced there.

Great same day service!

by from Mantua |

I was happy with the same day appointment and they did a great job troubleshooting and solving an issue for me.

Very surprised....in a bad way!

by from Erie,pa |

I started off inquiring about a a regal gs and was told I'd hear back soon on what kind of deal we could make. Two weeks later and numerous emails to Dave Siemon and a phone call still nothing. I ending up purchasing a loaded 14 focus st from Ferrando Ford. Excellent service from Jack Hooper there. Highly recommend them!

Cheryl

by from Cuts hogs Falls, Ohio |

Service writer, Josh was very helpful.

A Wonderful Experience

by from Seven Hills, Ohio |

I called in and talked to Jerry (M), who gave me directions to the store. He met me when I arrived and answered all my questions professionally, making my buying experience a good one. Gabe in finance, and Chris in delivery were also wonderful. Great Job Guys.

Great deal, great people, great experience!

by from Twinsburg, Ohio |

I had a great experience at Lambert Buick/GMC. Our sales person,John Sdono, was outstanding. He is knowledgeable and was extremely accommodating through the entire process. I would recommend Lambert Buick/GMC and John Sdono to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle!

Easiest vehicle purchase I have ever had

by from Youngstown Oh |

No haggling on the price. Very efficient staff was in and out in about an hour. I've been searching for weeks on-line and through local dealers. No one came close to the great price and it was the exact vehicle that I was looking for. Lambert has a great selection of vehicles, I live about an hour away believe me it was well worth the trip. I highly recommend this dealership.

Review 2013 Terrain

by from Cuyahoga Falls OH |

I have always had a good experience at Lambert. This is the 6th car purchased at Lambert by me or an immediate family member. John Sdono was awesome to deal with and understood my needs very well. Chris Cooper very clearly explained the financing and Jefferson was a great teacher! The entire staff has always been courteous and helpful and I will never go anywhere else for a car.

Lambert Buick GMC responded to this review

September 5, 2013

Thank you very much for your repeat business at Lambert Buick GMC!! Wow, 6th time buying from us that is very impressive! We take pride in making the buying process very simple and easy! Thank you again for your review!

Outstanding service from start to finish!!

by from Erie, Pa |

Did a lot of online shopping for the best deal and received by far the best communication with Lambert! We choose to drive 120 miles to deal with them rather then closer dealerships that weren't as personable!! Great car, Great people!!!

Lambert Buick GMC responded to this review

September 5, 2013

Thank you for having the confidence in us to drive 120 miles to find your car!! We sell over 50 cars a month to folks just like yourself that drive over 100 miles to find a great deal on a car,truck or suv! Thanks again for the kind words for our family owned dealership!!