Lambert Buick GMC

2409 Front Street, Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44221

New 866-484-9925
Used 888-622-7535
Service 866-686-3779

No Games, No Gimmicks...Period!

Mr & Mrs W

by from Stow oh |

My husband & I had the best overall experience from Lambert Buick from the purchase with Mike W to our service with Patty W!!!

Great overall experience

by from Fairfield, PA |

Had a great overall experience!! Mitchell Moss was an outstanding to work with and made the buying process effortless!!! Would buy again from this dealer!!!

Great Customer Service

by from Cuy Falls, OH |

We had a fantastic experience when we went to Lambert Buick. My husband attended the car show in Cleveland, as a result received a flyer and decided to stop in one afternoon after work. He had the pleasure of speaking with Larry Johnston. Don was extremely impressed with Larry and his knowledge. Don felt he received an education in areas that he didn't know much about. Larry was very informative and no pressure. Don explained that he wanted to bring me so we went back Saturday. Again, Larry gave us his undivided attention and answered all our questions. He showed us a blue Terain that Don had not seen earlier and let us test drive it and came with us at our request to answer questions as we drove it. We felt it was more than we wanted to spend so we wanted to go home review our situation. Again no pressure but willing to hold the vehicle for us as until the next Monday. We went back Monday and purchased it. We LOVED working with LARRY JOHNSTON, We will recommend him to our friends and family. We appreciate Christopher Cooper as well, who went over the technology with us. He went above and beyond for us recently when we needed to cancel our DuPont treatment, when we experienced a financial situation with the repairs on our old vehicle. Don and I don't know why we haven't shopped with Lambert Buick sooner. We will go back and we encourage others to do the same and ask for Larry Johnston!

customer buying a vehicle.

by from Madison, OH |

My third time buying a vehicle from Lambert and the same wonderful salesman John Marsillo. He is by far the reason we keep coming back. He is always well informed and really works with us to get us what we really want. Thank you John and thank you Lambert

Great experience

by from canton, ohio |

Larry Johnston is a great salesman. I appreciated my experience. Ask for Larry!

Easy buying experience

by from CUYAHOGA FALLS OH |

My salesman Pat Kassinger was very knowledgeable and informative about the gmc we were looking at made the whole buying experience easy.

Great experience

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

Drove from Pittsburgh last week to purchase a 2013 Chevy Volt that was on the lot. Filled out the online contact form and had Pat Kassinger text me back quickly. Texted back and forth with Pat a lot to make sure that we would be close in numbers to make a deal and he didn't have a problem meeting me at the dealership on his day off on short notice. He was great to deal with and we were able to make everything work out. Thanks again Pat.

Lambert Buick was a friendly place to buy a car!

by from Valley City, Oh |

I purchased my first car with the help of Mike Castro. Mike was very friendly and informative and really worked with my budget. I was so happy to be able to purchase a Buick LaCrosse!

Best experience!

by from Canton, Ohio |

I bought my first car today and had the best experience ever thanks to Mike Casto! Thank you again so much for all you've done. I love my Jeep so much!!!!

Wonderful experience

by from Akron, Ohio |

The showroom is beautiful with wonderful people to help. The customer service was informative and very helpful. Garett Schneider showed us exactly what we were asking for and helped us make the right choice. He was fast, friendly and informative. I love my new car and the entire process was easy and fast. Our finance person Mike was friendly and very helpful also. Overall our experience was top notch! I highly recommend shopping at Lambert. I will return as a customer in the future.

EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE

by from Akron, OH |

I would recoommend Lambert Buick to anybody! The sales staff was extremely knowledgeable. I purchased a new Encore! I LOVE my vehicle. They took their time going over the venicle with me. I was just very impressed with whole buying process!!!!

Lambert Buick GMC responded to this review

November 26, 2014

Thank you for your review! We try very hard to make the buying process quick and easy and most important we pride ourselves in having the best pricing out there!! Thank you again for the review and enjoy your new Encore!!