Curry Honda

765-767 Memorial Dr, Chicopee, MA 01020

New 855-209-3735
Used 866-424-3524
Service 866-413-7327

Not only will you not find a better deal, but you will be treated as a member of the Curry family.

1 of 1 review

Beware

by from Chicopee ma |

I purchased a vehicle from this dealership six months ago. About a month after driving it off the lot I started to have some problems. I called several times to try and get some answers and make an appointment to have them take a look. This got me no where. I even went into the service department to make an appointment and get to the bottom of the problem and they refused to even look at the vehicle. Even with the extended warranty I purchased with the vehicle (which was not cheap but it "covers everything.") I tried going through my salesman for some help in dealing with the rude and unprofessional service department. After promising to talk to Howard the owner to get to the bottom of things and get back to me he now will not return my calls. In the meantime the problem has gotten much worse. Six months later I am afraid to drive my vehicle to work and back. They are refusing to even look at my vehicle and no one will so much as return my calls. Everything seems great while you are in the buying process but as soon as you sign the papers they will not and do not care about you any longer. You are a sales number for this dealership and that is all. Beware, they do not back their products, service or warranties.

Curry Honda responded to this review

March 8, 2014

Dear Ms. Desourcey, Your comments are completely untrue. We have done everything in our power to address any concern with your vehicle. Your problem ocurred six months after you purchased the vehicle, not immediately. In addition we agreed to look at the vehicle and see if there was something we could do to address any issue. During this time no one at the dealership has been able to have a civil conversation with you due to the fact that halfway through a sentence you start screaming at everyone. We are here to help our customers, but my staff should not take the verbal abuse that seems to be part of your lifestyle. Furthermore you have already written several reviews, each one different and have gone to several consumer agencies. Everyone of them found us to be in the right. The only thing in this entire review that is true is that I refused to return any further phone calls from you because quite frankly, you don't know how to behave.

(1-1 of 1 review)