Lia Toyota of Northampton

Lia Toyota of Northampton

280 King St, Northampton, MA 01060

New 888-472-3101
Used 855-229-8510

Liacars.com New and Used inventory with full value reports and in market data. Visit us today!!!

Great Service, Excellent Customer Care

by from Northampton, MA |

I was really impressed with the showroom, very open, neat, and welcoming. Everyone there was extremely friendly and welcoming. We had a fantastic experience working with the salesmen and would look to purchasing another vehicle from them in the future.

Wonderful salesman Joel Olko

by from Southampton, MA |

Our sales Consultant Joel Olko was outstanding and made our car buying experience painless. I have dealt with so many sales people that were pushy this was not the case with Joel . I would highly recommend Joel to anyone looking for a car, he is very knowledgable .

beautiful showroom

by from Northampton , MA |

First salesperson I met had no energy or interest in selling me a car. Second sales person was espectful knowledgeable and energetic. Prices were generally better than elsewhere for value. Did feel a bit deceived by the way loan was presented as including a service contract and I ended up purchasing a contract that I didn't want and having to reverse it. Service dept was very friendly and efficient. I don't recommend dealerships to friends.

Buying used from Lia Noho

by from Amherst, MA |

We were not given the hard sell. Enjoyed our relationship with salesman Peter Jack. He allowed us to come and go and test drive a number of times. They searched for other cars in our category. They seem to be doing all they can to insure that we are happy with our car. They made the process of buying very easy.