Kelly Nissan

4300 W. 95th St, Oak Lawn, IL 60453

New 877-819-8986
Used 888-448-3058
Service 866-851-0788

Who can help you find your new Nissan? Kelly sure can, Kelly Nissan can!

Good Buy

by from Burr Ridge |

Kelly Nissan, the dealership in the Oak Lawn, Illinois, has very good service and fair deal makes this place a decent place to car shop. Thanks!

June 24, 2014

Thank you for the review. We appreciate your business and welcome you to the Kelly Nissan family.

Unfair and they don't care!

by from Berwyn, IL |

I wonder if 'Nissan Motor Co.' knows they have shady dealers as such representing them. I inquired on a vehicle I seen online, made an appointment to come in same day. Upon arrival, I test drove the car and loved it. I sat with the sales person, ran my credit, filled out paper work, the figures were laid out by the finance manager, I accepted the terms, got a HAND SHAKE and a "CONGRATS" from my sales person about my new purchase. Well, when it came time to give my deposit, the story changed. It appears that they sold the same car to the person sitting in the room next to me?!! Really?! How can they do that? My sales person said they were "sorry" and they too were upset as they spent hours working on my deal but the "sales manager is the boss" and for me to talk to him about it . (Mind you, the same person who gave me my terms and figures on this purchase). At this point I was livid. I drove over an hour to get here, after I made a call before hand making sure the vehicle was available for purchase with no hassle, and I was told I had no worries, it was. I walked up to the sales manger and informed him that I was just sitting with my sales person and HIMSELF discussing this deal, filing out paper work, I accepted the terms and was ready to put my deposit; HOW DID THEY SELL THE CAR AT THE VERY MOMENT I WAS IN THE PROCESS OF THE DEAL?! His response to me was "What do you want me to do? From a business perspective, first come first serve.", "if you paid cash, it could of been yours"...OMG REALLY?! Then what was I doing for the last 2 hours sitting in their office?! I don't get it. All they care about is making a sale and have NO RESPECT for their customers. Who does business like that? I felt like they pulled the rug from right under me. Made me feel like an idiot. Totally unprofessional, unethical, and LACK of customer service. Now they even RAN MY CREDIT for NOTHING. He even had the nerve to tell me if I come back and he will give me another deal. Are you kidding me?! I wouldn't dare give these people a dime, let another minute of my time!!! Definitely I will be letting Nissan Motor company know about my experience. Shame on you KELLY NISSAN that is NOT how you conduct business.

June 25, 2014

Jessica, After review of your post on Facebook, I contacted you through Facebook and you called me yesterday. I explained the situation with your title not being in hand for the vehicle you wanted to trade that shows you having a lien on it (meaning the vehicle technically is not yours to trade in unless it is paid for or you get the title and bring it in to us). I am glad that we talked and that you understood the situation. I also apologized if this was not explained clearly to you when you were here. Again, please keep my info on hand and contact me directly as soon as you have the title in hand, want to keep your trade-in out of the deal, or if you have any other questions. I am here to help!

Was given a bad deal with car brakes

by from Chicago, Illinois |

My daughter went in to purchase a car after her car was totaled in a storm, and felt that they were not forthcoming with the bad brakes on the car. She accepted the cracked side view mirror on the car, but did not expect that after 2 days the brakes on the car would be grinding terribly. She was not informed of a warranty on the car, and being a young woman, did not think to ask about it, but assumed that they would tell her everything that she needed to know about the car. She was sorely disappointed that when she returned to talk with the salesperson, only to find out that he seemed to be shifting the blame on the finance person. She trusted that he would sell her a good car, especially being a single female, but instead he sold her a car that no one else wanted, and they basically told me that I was locked into this deal. This is the first time she went out on her own to buy a car and was glad that she could do it without a co-signer, but was hurt and felt that she was taken advantage of because she is a woman. This goes to show you that no matter how pleasant the salesperson is, the only thing that matters to them is that they make a sale, no matter what condition the car is in. She was very disappointed with the outcome today and will never do business with Nissan again and neither will I.

June 19, 2014

Dear Dazed and Confused, Thank you for the review. What you have explained is not the way Kelly Nissan in Oak Lawn does business. Please contact me directly with your daughters info, I will look into this further for you. You can reach me directly by email at vito@kellynissan.com or by phone at 708-907-7550. I do look forward to your response! Respectfully, Vito DiPerte, Internet Manager.

Excellent communication, nothing hidden

by from Berwyn, IL |

One of the best experiences in buying a car, nothing hidden and great communication from the salesman, Jerome. Thank you!

June 19, 2014

Pedro, we appreciate the review and we value your business. We are glad that your experience with Jerome and our dealership met your expectations! Welcome to the Kelly Nissan family!

Kelly Nissan Came Through!!

by from Oak Lawn, IL |

After having some confusion with the terms of my warranty and speaking with the owner of the dealership, he was able to resolve my issues and my car will be fixed! They came through for me! Thanks Kelly Nissan

June 25, 2014

Sandy, Thank you for the review. While we do our best to have every customer 100% satisfied, that does not always happen. I am glad that we were able to resolve your issue and that you are now happy. We appreciate your business!

Shopping for used Mercury Marquis

by from Chicago, IL |

I looked up a used Mercury Marquis through Cars.com and came across one at Kelly Nissan. I set up an appointment to test drive the car two days later. I actually went the next day and was told the car was sold the day I actually called. No one called me and told me the car was sold. A manager informed me once I'd got there, that the car was sold and that I should have been called back that day or early the next day. He was nice and apologized for the inconvience. My Cars.com experience was pleasant and easy. My dealer experience, not so much. Kelly Nissan dropped the ball.

July 17, 2012

Mike, we are sorry to hear of your experience. We checked our records and it indicates that you inquired about the pre-owned Mercury on 6/11 for your sister. On 6/12 we sent you an email letting you know the vehicle was sold and asked if there was an alternative vehicle we could assist you with. Please contact me directly so we can make things right for you. You can reach me at 708-499-1000 x500. Respectfully, Ryan Kelly

Great Experience

by from Oak Lawn |

Everything was quick and easy even though it took me some time to decide. I didn't even plan on buying that day but everything was the way I wanted it. The best part was that no one was pushy.

July 17, 2012

Thank you for coming to Kelly Nissan for your automotive needs. We are glad we could assist you with your purchase. If you need anything in the future, please let us know as we are here for you! Welcome to the Kelly Nissan family!