Balise Lexus

Used 877-397-9291
Service 888-842-2285

beautiful dealership

by from Charlton, Ma |

I test drove a Lexus Rx 350 loved the vechicle but still unsure if I'm going car or suv so for the me the hunt is still on but I liked that they were not pushy and just extremely nice got my numbers and I asked a couple of questions afterwards and get immediate responses to my questions my manager and by sales person I would recommend this dealership

Another great experience!

by from Springfield, MA |

We picked up my wife's fourth RX and this experience was better than the previous great experiences! Marc Thompson was our Sales Associate and he went above and beyond the call of duty in serving us. We will be back for RX number five!

Very professional dealership

by from Dublin, Virginia |

Everyone I came in contact with at this dealership was very friendly, knowledgeable, and professional. I flew in from out of town and they picked me up at the airport. If I lived closer I would definitely use this dealership again.

Premium

by from Ellington |

My experience was very positive. The salesman more than accommodating and a pleasure to talk to. If the car had not burned "premium" gasoline, I probably would have bought it. I would definitely go back to this dealership. Thanks.

Buyer Beware!

by from Hartford, CT |

Nice dealership with friendly staff. Competitive pricing on used and Certified Lexus vehicles. However, many mistakes with numbers and details when it comes time to make the deal. Things change in minutes, cars are certified then they are not. I test drove a 450h which was certified and had a listed online price, when it came time to deal, the car became uncertified. They messed up on the sales price. Also, odemeter readings are on the legal paperwork as one number then when the vehicle is delivered it has many more miles. Items that are promised to be taken care of before delivery are not done. Guess they need to spend less on their nice dealership setting and more money on their sales and operations people. Not the best experience for me, one has to wonder if they are trustworthy.

Great dealership

by from Pittsfield Ma |

I was very pleased with car shopping experience everything went really smooth. Great customer service.

Bad service

by from Westfield |

Bought a non used Lexus and was given the run around when it came to warranty service on the Jeep I bought. Just beware.

Outstanding!

by from Westfield, MA |

An unbelievable car-buying experience. Top quality people. A pleasure to do business with. Their mission seems to be customer satisfaction. The best experience I've ever had with a delaership.

The Quality You Expect

by from Amherst |

After nearly two months of car shopping, I was fortunate to find a used Prius on their lot that suited me perfectly. The sales associate was knowledgeable about hybrid technology and I greatly appreciated their approach to customer service.

2004 ford f 250

by from Torrington,CT |

I test drove a truck they have it was nice,I was told it had a 30 day,1250 mile warranty.I was excited loved the truck was going to purchase it,but my husband noticed a leak in the transmission.They wont fix it,I told them it would be under warranty then he told me no now its sold as is!Then he informed me the electric mirrors didn't work.Pretty sad!