Bertera Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

539 Riverdale St, West Springfield, MA 01089

New 888-278-2231
Used 888-661-2987
Service 877-686-1851

The Better Way to buy a Car!

Great friendly service

by from Agawam, Ma. |

My experience was fine and Lee was very helpful. The people at Bertera Dodge on Riverdale St. west Springfield were very friendly. I went there to get my truck serviced and repaired and looked around at different vehicles and then looked at the trucks. I asked Lee some questions and without any pressure of any kind, I bought a new truck. Lee was very pleasant and I would buy another vehicle at Betera Dodge.

November 14, 2013

Thank you very much Dave! We appreciate your kind words and your business!

Phenomenal!

by from Agawam, MA |

I've used Bertera for both repairs and car purchases, as well as regular servicing and have nothing but accolades to heap upon the management, employees and facility. No pressure car sales and the salesmen are extremely helpful and dedicated to making the customer's buying experience painless and satisfying. Chris D and Justin made sure of that in my case. I would recommend this dealership to anyone in the market for a car for a fair price.

These guys know their stuff.

by from Monson, Ma |

I had recently been looking to trade in my 2008 Chevy silvarado. Initially I was mostly fact finding when I started speaking with Igor who offered me a closer look at a 2014 Ram. After deciding to take it to the next level there was no negotiation required. The discounts were attractive and I was more than compensated for my vehicle in trade. Igor knew his stuff and I couldn't leave the lot until he went over every option this truck offered. He brought me to the service area and introduced me to the service team where I would have routine maintenance done. I needed to return a couple days later for an installation and my vehicle was taken in on time and I was on my way in no time. From finance to service my experience was pleasant, hassle free and a pleasure. Not to mention I have a truck that blows the competition away. Thanks guys, I'll have no problem sending friends to your dealership.

Never again

by from Agawam, ma |

Never again will I go to the place of business. They are typical of what the "car salesman" is. It's a shame... I am in sales and I would never, never talk to my customers the way this dealership has to me and a few others I know. My last experience will be my last. I tried years ago and wound up at another dealership. Just warning others before they go there and get grilled to buy and if you don't they talk down to you. Never Again!!!

My experience at bertera was wonderful!

by from West Springfield ma |

With my expanding family it was time to get a new vehicle. I was driving an unsafe Expedition and wanted a suv of similar size to accommodate my needs as a momnof three. I also had a very strict budget to work with with very little play room. I called Bertera on Monday 1/13/14 with my requirements and spoke to Igor Palegi. By that Wednesday my husband and I were closing the deal on a beautiful Honda Odessy mini van that I absolutely pisitively LOVE! I took the van for a test drive and that was it I knew it was perfect for my family. Igor and his sales manager got us the very best deal they could so we left happy. THANK YOU BERTERA for putting me in a safer vehicle for my kids.

Extremely knowledgable!

by from Longmeadow, MA |

Chris Fenton was incredibly knowledgable and helpful in the buying process. I'm certain I bought the right car for me and will go back to Chris when I'm ready to replace this one! Thank you Chris!

October 9, 2013

Thanks Leanne! We will be sure to let Chris know about this.

Great buying experiance and a great deal!

by from Albany NY |

Overall my experience was outstanding. Chris Fenton did an excellent job of providing me with answers to all my questions, and concerns. I was in the market for a new Jeep Grand Cherokee, and Bertera Chrysler's price was $2k less than everywhere else I went. They also gave me a fair value price on my trade in. When I asked other dealers to match their price, they told me that there was no way they could, and even suggested that I go with Bertera. I live an hour and a half away from the dealer, and the trip was well worth it. Chris, and the other guys at Bertera (Justin/Charles) were very professional, and even stayed two and a half hours past closing (I had gotten there just before closing) to help me close the deal. If you're in the market for a new Jeep. Dodge, or Chrysler I would definitely check out Bertera!

October 9, 2013

Chuck, thank you very much for your excellent review of our store and Chris Fenton, Justin and Charles. We will be sure to pass this on to him and the General Manager.

Verbally Assaulted

by from Suffield, CT |

Went today to check out a 2012 Chevy Equinox. Salesman Chris seemed very nice at first. After test driving the vehicle we did not like it at all, just wasn't for us. He wanted us to come inside and meet with the manager but we said no because we didn't like the car at all. He insisted, we politely declined and started to walk away. He continued to YELL at us from across the parking lot about how rude we were and how we were ungrateful and how we can't just test drive a car and walk away without coming inside to talk to the boss. Ummm I'm pretty sure we can. NEVER going back. I've heard of people being harassed by used car salesman but I've never experienced it until today. Worst car experience of my life.

August 20, 2013

Good afternoon. We here at Bertera would like to apologize for the negative experience you had at our Store. I take a personal interest in ensuring that our consultants treat all current and potential customers with courteousness and professionalism. I am encouraging you to contact me directly at 413-734-4980 ext 17704 and leave me a message with your contact information. I look forward to the opportunity to reestablish your respect. Thank you.

GREAT BUYING EXPERIENCE at Bertera Chrysler Jeep!

by from Granby CT |

My husband and I had been researching Jeeps for about 6 months and we went into Bertera Jeep in West Springfield where we met with Chris Fenton. He was so knowledgeable about the wrangler we wanted and most of all he was so real! He answered our questions with honesty and wanted us to know the Jeep from top to bottom! There was no pressure, and my husband and I really felt at home here. With Chris?s help in answering any question, taking as much time as we wanted, we bought the Jeep the same day!! I highly recommend Bertera and Chris Fenton to anyone looking to purchase a Jeep........ buying a car should be exactly like the experience we had!

July 24, 2013

Thank you very much for your kind review! Chris Fenton will be happy to see this!

Very Satisfied!

by from Springfield, MA |

I went in knowing I needed a car eventually, but just expecting to test drive a few models. Service was extremely friendly, not pushy at all. Chris took care of us and he was really accommodating. He made great suggestions related to other car models that may suit me better. Turns out, I fell in love with a Jeep and decided to purchase it! The staff was very efficient in preparing all the details of my trade in, monthly payment, etc. Within a few hours I was driving away in my new car! Definitely the best car buying experience I've had by far. Thanks guys!

July 24, 2013

Thank you very much for your kind review! Chris will be happy to see this!

Was not happy with car buying experience.

by from W. Springfield, MA |

I went in to test drive a Honda Fit. The salesman Chris Fenton seemed nice at first, but when we went to sit down and go over how much my car and my husbands truck would get for trade in, that's when everything went down hill. He told me that my husbands truck was worth only $300.00. and that we should bring it to a junk yard. The blue book value on my husbands truck is $2,200. Even the Edmunds value is $1,797.00!!! Not $300.00. I also never gave him my husbands work number and he went behind my back and called him at work. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL. I would never go back to this dealer. I am sure there are some nice salesmen there, but I didn't experience that with Chris. I will be buying a car somewhere else. If you do decide to go to Bertera of West Springfield on Riverdale Road, do not do business with Chris Fenton because you will not have a good experience!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

July 20, 2013

We have just sent you an email stating that we apologize, are investigating this instance to see what happened so it does not happen again, and to see if there is anything we can do to make this right for you. Please reply to the email. It is very important to us that our customers have a great experience with us. Thank you- Shawn T