Bertera Subaru Outlet of West Springfield

499 Riverdale St, West Springfield, MA 01089

New 877-806-1880
Used 888-245-8284
Service 866-649-7641

When you visit our car dealership, expect the superior customer service that you deserve.

Pleasant, Articulate, Personable

by from Longmeadow, MA |

I am writing this in regards to the very satisfying Subaru buying experience that I had at your dealership on Riverdale Road. Your sales consultant, Keith Goldsmith, is to be commended...not only does he possess a thorough knowledge of each Subaru model at your dealership he has a very good command of the English language. Being a retired teacher it is music to my ears when speaking with someone who has a pleasing vocabulary. I'd like to add to the above attributes the fact that I found him to be a true gentleman. I enjoyed my car-buying experience very much due to his sales expertise as well as his pleasant demeanor. I would also like to thank Shawn Sullivan. I was delighted that you made yourself known to me through our family connections and Uncle Paul Regan. Everyone loved him. Thank you both!! Maureen Regan (Skipper)

Keith was great!

by from Chicopee, Ma |

Keith took his time and showed me many cars as well as allowed me to drive several all in the first visit. We had an idea in mind and were fitted into the best fit for our growing family. Will defiantly continue to do business with Bertera Subaru.

My Experience

by from Springfield,MA |

My experience at the Bertera Subaru dealership in West Springfield was a very great one. I ended up with the car that I really wanted with no trouble at all. The salesman that helped me Keith Goldsmith was awesome, knowledgeable, very friendly & made sure every step of the process that I was happy with the product well informed about & got the best out of it that I possibly could & I really glad that really what I wanted into consideration. I'm happy that I ended up at this dealership & everything worked out the way I wanted & that I had awesome help throughout it all.

initial contact only

by from Lenox, MA |

I was looking for a used car. Both the salesperson and the General Manager responded by e-mail, and the salesperson also called. Seemed knowledgeable and helpful, and not pushy.

I have been coming here for over 25 years

by from Springfield, MA |

All my questions were answered and the service was good. If I have questions later on I know I can always call Keith and the rest of the Bertera Subaru team for answers. Thanks guys for a great experience!!!

Drove extra miles to Bertera Subaru but glad....

by from South Hadley, MA |

Drove out of my way a bit to this Subaru dealer but was happy with the end result. Had initially pleasant shopping experience at another Subaru dealer closer to home but was disappointed that they could not give me a firm trade-in offer on my 2001 Honda CRV until the new car I was buying was on the lot (and I had to wait a couple of months for 2015 Foresters to be available). Bertera Subaru was willing to give me a trade-in offer that they held to while I waited 2+ months for my new vehicle. Also have nothing but good things to say about the sales people I dealt with. Keith Goldsmith did the final sale but I also was assisted to some degree by Josh Bruso and both gentlemen impressed me as genuinely interested in making my buying experience as easy as possible.

I just purchased a 2015 WRX STI, I am very happy.

by from Southington, CT |

I just recently purchased a 2015 WRX STI, I am very happy with my purchase and the whole sales process went very smoothly with no hassling. Brian Smuda was my salesman, very professional and knowledgeable salesman. He followed my every request on how I wanted the car when I was ready to pick it up. I have been at many other Subaru dealerships and Bertera Subaru of West Springfield is the best dealership over all the others. This dealership had the best price for my vehicle. I searched all of New England and they had the lowest price and the car is mint. I totally recommend buying here. I will be a dedicated customer for many years to come :)

Good buying experience

by from Western, MA |

I came into Bertera looking for a used Forester. I looked at several at other dealerships but couldn't find one that fit my requirements. Keith Goldsmith was the salesman I worked with, and he found me a Forester in great shape that hit all of my requirements. Keith was very knowledgeable and not pushy at all. He did not try to sell me some other car that I didn't want like some of the other dealerships did. I feel like I got a fair price on nice car, without any hassle, and I would recommend Bertera & Keith to anyone. I had my own financing ahead of time, so I didn't really deal with the finance department much.

Typical dealer "Run Around"

by from Ware, MA |

I hate to be the only negative review about this dealership, but, I have to share my experience. I was looking for a newer Forester and Bertera had exactly what I was looking for. It was a typical dealer experience up until the financing bit. The finance manager was very pushy, and very rude. Interests rates weren't disclosed until I asked for them, they probably figured I was a young and dumb consumer and could make a quick deal. The finance offers from Bertera and their related banks were terrible, my own credit union offered me a much better rate. Once I informed the finance manager of this, it was amazing, he suddenly had loan offers which were 3-4 % lower, very fishy indeed. After the paperwork was signed and done, I was informed my car would be ready by tomorrow or the next day. A week and a half later my Forester is finally ready for pick up. I called nearly every two days inquiring if it was available for pick-up, and was constantly told "It is being cleaned across the road". I highly doubt the car was being cleaned for a week and a half. Upon pick-up my gas light was on, and I was only given one key to the car. I was told by my sales person that they would call me once they found my other key, to this day, they haven't called and I would be more than happy to pay $200 at a different dealer just to avoid the hassle of this place. My salesperson also informed me that he would call me next week and I could bring the car so they could fill it up with gas for me, again, I never received a phone call. So here I was picking up my new car, with a gas light one, only one key, and after a week and a half of waiting. The only saving grace in this whole experience is that I really do enjoy my Forester, but, please heed my advice and shop elsewhere.

"Ask for Brian"

by from South Hadley, MA |

Hands down the best salesman I've ever had the opportunity to work. Brian Smuda exceeds expectations throughout the entire buying experience. Bertera is incredibly lucky to have such a polished and well intended individual on their staff. His knowledge about the product was through the roof. Even during our initial conversation I felt as if I was talking to an old friend. Still get calls a month out asking me how my car is? Brian cares just as much about my experience now than he did during the sale. Unmatched!

Smooth and efficient transaction

by from Hadely, MA |

I came in looking to replace my dying Mazda6. Keith combed through over 500 used cars in his inventory to find the right lightly used Honda Accord for me. He didn't try to sell me a Subaru. I knew what I wanted and he delivered. Simple. Armando Perez