Bertera Subaru Outlet of West Springfield

Bertera Subaru Outlet of West Springfield

499 Riverdale St, West Springfield, MA 01089

New 877-806-1880
Used 888-245-8284

When you visit our car dealership, expect the superior customer service that you deserve.

Pleasant, Articulate, Personable

by from Longmeadow, MA |

I am writing this in regards to the very satisfying Subaru buying experience that I had at your dealership on Riverdale Road. Your sales consultant, Keith Goldsmith, is to be commended...not only does he possess a thorough knowledge of each Subaru model at your dealership he has a very good command of the English language. Being a retired teacher it is music to my ears when speaking with someone who has a pleasing vocabulary. I'd like to add to the above attributes the fact that I found him to be a true gentleman. I enjoyed my car-buying experience very much due to his sales expertise as well as his pleasant demeanor. I would also like to thank Shawn Sullivan. I was delighted that you made yourself known to me through our family connections and Uncle Paul Regan. Everyone loved him. Thank you both!! Maureen Regan (Skipper)

Smooth and efficient transaction

by from Hadely, MA |

I came in looking to replace my dying Mazda6. Keith combed through over 500 used cars in his inventory to find the right lightly used Honda Accord for me. He didn't try to sell me a Subaru. I knew what I wanted and he delivered. Simple. Armando Perez

We LOVE our SUBARU's!!!!

by from East Longmeadow. Ma |

My husband and I had stopped in for service on his 2011 outback,It was in the back of our minds that it might be time to trade in my 2010 Legacy.This car had a standard transmission and arthritis was making it hard to use that clutch.I still loves my sky Blue baby but.....I spotted a. Beautiful venetion Red legacy sport and the rest is history.John McGahan took awesome care of us,there was never any pressure from him just good information and the best deal HE could get for us. About a week later we came back to see John about a 2014 outback limited .once again John came through with a a great deal .He was pretty awesome to work with and we know how hard HE worked to give us great service.He came through for us and he absolutely went WAY above and beyond! As did the whole team at Bertera Subaru. Our thanks to all!

Friendly, Honest and Knowledgeable

by from Shelburne Falls, MA |

I bought a 2014 Forester from Keith Goldsmith at Bertera Subaru. My car broke down, I needed a new car fast and knew what I wanted. He was great. The only time I got up from my chair was to test-drive the car and sign papers. Thank you Keith!!

2013 outback purchase

by from huntington, ma |

could not be happier with my experience at bertera today. i worked with a lad named keniel who went out of his way to make the process seamless. he drove around 100 miles out of his way to make sure i could drive the outback home the same day. sales manager was great as well.

Great dealership, helpful, no pressure salesman

by from Bloomfield, CT |

I contacted Bertera Subaru via cars.com. Both the IT department and the Sales department called me within minutes of my email to them. Both departments worked together to make sure my needs were met. When I was ready to buy, my salesman Chris at Bertera helped me find just the right car, and a decent deal.

The Best

by from hartford |

I went to bertera looking for a used vehicle.I had been searching for a better car for my family but because of past credit issues I was turned down by some dealers.I recieved a letter in the mail from Bertera Subaru stating that I was approved.so I decieded to go down and see what this was all about and see if ther ewas any catch to it.When I arrived at the dealership I was immediately met by a kind gentleman named Issa Daoud.I told him why I was there and Issa was very helpful in choosing the right vehicle for me,and from the time that I arrived until the time that I left he kept me informed step by step,no pressure even when it came to down payment.Most importantly Issa made me feel like I belonged there because when you have credit problems it is hard and all the other places I had recently been to made me feel like I was not impotant enough to work wit most never even called me back which is very poor customer service.When I talked to Issa he let me know that I wasn't alone,that they had manycustomers wit my kind of issues and that they do all they can to help and he did just that.Thank you Issa for making me smile andhelping me get my vehicle.Thank you Bertera Subaru finance department for all your help in getting my family a better vehicle. Linda