Bertera Subaru Outlet of West Springfield

499 Riverdale St, West Springfield, MA 01089

New 877-806-1880
Used 888-245-8284
Service 866-649-7641

When you visit our car dealership, expect the superior customer service that you deserve.

Step-Father Recommended

by from Halford |

Keith has a lot of knowledge of the cars he's selling. Great personality when above and beyond. He even came in on his dayoff. I needed the Forester that I purchased to be ready for me within 24hrs and he came through. Thank you Keith and the Bertera Team for your excellent work!!

Did NOT buy from them because....

by from Atkinson, NH |

I drove 2 hours to see them about a trade in they got. It was a 2008 Honda Accord EX-L. Only had 61,000 miles on it. I was disappointed to see all of the flaws they failed to mention, preventing me from buying this car. The heated seat on the passengers side was melted, and then reformed making it look awful. The rear bumper not only had a 3 inch gash in it that looked like someone took a knife and cut into it, but it was a DIFFERENT COLOR than the rear quarter panel. And the CarFax was clean. The center console armrest was all cut up from a knife also. Horrible condition. I was extremely disappointed and will not be going back to this dealership. However, the salesman, Mike, was very nice and personable. That was the only positive part of this buying experience.

Great service, overall dependability

by from Westfield, MA |

My husband and I purchased 2 new Suburu's (Forester and Crosstrek) a year and a half ago, bought the pre-paid service plan and Bertera has gone above and beyond to provide excellent service.

Friendly, knowledgeable, honest salesman

by from Amherst, Massachussetts |

My wife and I just bought a Legacy 2.5ILimited Subaru. Our experience with salesman Brian Smuda couldn't have been better. Everything he told me on the phone was in fact true. And, despite the fact that the car we wanted was the last one like it that would be available for a few weeks at any of the nearby dealers, he and Bertera gave us a very competitive price.

Satisfaction and Peace of Mind

by from Belchertown MA |

I wouldn't think of having my 2004 Outback serviced anywhere else. This dealership has taken excellent care of my car's needs for many years, and has been very sensitive to my needs, as well. I know that parts will be correct, that the mechanics and technicians are trained and certified, and that the repairs and service are guaranteed. Issues are dealt with swiftly and appropriately. I want to give a shout-out to my Service Rep, Jason Wilk, for his automotive knowledge, and his dedication to me and my car. When I'm ready for my next Outback, Bertera Subaru will be my go-to dealership. It's fine track record and generosity have earned my praise and loyalty.

Best Indeed.

by from Hartford |

Had a Great Buying experience with these guys! I have been searching for a 2015 WRX and stopped at the Bertera Subaru West Springfield, MA. I first met Keith Goldsmith, asked him all the questions about the vehicle. He was knowledgeable, forthcoming with information and knew exactly what I wanted. All I can say is this was the quickest, best car deal I have ever made and by the way they gave me an amazing price. This car buying experience has been one of the best for me with no hassle, stress free process from start to finish. I would definitely recommend this dealership to friends and family. Thank you Keith and Tom, Great job!

Disregard my last comment, For Brian Smuda

by from Southington CT |

It was not Brian Smudas fault concerning my tinted window scratches. I found out it was just some residue from the glass coat procedure. I easily wiped off the lines from the window and the car is perfect. There for I higly recommend buying your next car from Brian Smuda. Great guy and very helpful

Excellence is hard to find

by from Springfield, MA |

My experience at Bertera Subaru was really a good experience and refreshing. At first I thought no one was paying attention because I walked around the lot for about 15-20 minutes. That was ok because I don't like pressure either. Keith came to my rescue and was truly professional in every way. From beginning to end he took care of all my needs and stayed in touch with the process of the purchase. My wife and I both were completely satisfied with Keith's professionalism. Very pleased, C. Robinson

Very disappointed, factory tints were scratched

by from Southington CT |

Everything was going great, buying process etc. When they installed the clear bra on my car they had scratched the car and repaired the scratch. Brian Smuda my salesman said lets go over the body of the car to see if there were any others scratches remaining from the clear bra installer. There were no other scratches on the body. Then I called a week later and mentioned that they did a terrible job at applying the rear factory tint on my rear window (scratched badly) Brian smudas response was that the dealership isn't responsible for that although that's how the car was delivered to me. So now I have to have another dealer remove the rear interior panel and pay a tint place to repair the tint out of my own pocket. This is very unfair to me after all this was not my fault.

Buyer Beware!

by from Andover, CT |

I purchased a used Outback from these folks in November. The first week we noticed a burning oil smell once the car had been running a while. We let if go until the 3 month(?) warranty that came with the purchase was about to expire. We called the dealership and were informed that the warranty only covered "safety items" and a burning oil smell did not qualify. So, we put up with the smell until we took the car in to another dealership for a recall. They informed us that the smell we had been experiencing was oil from a cracked head gasket. I contacted management at Bertera and they stated that they would not do anything as there is no way a cracked head gasket would have gone on that long without catastrophe (the other Subaru dealership and an independent Auto Shop disputed this claim). Buyer beware!

Outstanding Customer Service!!

by from Littleton, MA |

Purchasing a new car from Keith Goldsmith was great! He was extremely knowledgeable about the cars I was interested in and was very honest and sincere. He was very courteous, positive, and wanted to make sure that I had an outstanding experience.