Balise Honda

(4.0) 5 Reviews

400 Riverdale St, West Springfield, MA 01089

never again

by from springfield, ma |

My first honda was a 1998 honda accord v6 and absolutely fell in love with it. Since then me and wife have leased 3 Honda Pilots and a Honda Accord. We like to drive new cars and every few years we upgrade our lease. The latest were a 2013 Honda accord EX and a 2013 Honda pilot touring that we leased on the same day from Balise Honda of West Springfield. 2 weeks ago I took my Honda accord for its first oil change to Balise Honda and the service rep told me that since it was my first service it is free of charge. I was not surprised since every vehicles that we purchased or leased so far (from a different dealership) the first service was always free. I was happy that Honda continues to extend the same services to its loyal customers. However 2 weeks later when I took my other vehicle the Pilot Touring for its first oil change I am told by the service rep that it is not free of charge.The rep told me " I like you, but not enough to pay for your services." Obviously I didn't want to speak to this guy anymore and asked to speak to the then sales person now a manager who sold us those cars. The manager listened to what I had to say and went to speak to the general manager. When he came back he told me that they had never had any program in past 7 years where the first service was free and if I got the service for free on my other car then I got "Lucked Out" and "someone will get in trouble" for doing that. I must pay for the 1st service on my Pilot. I felt totally dumb founded and humiliated. Still don't understand why they would do it for one car and couldn't do it for the other. Even if it is a mistake on their part why wouldn't they stand behind their mistake and honor what was promised to a loyal honda customer of many years. Is this how Honda training their managers? I left the store and didn't get any service done. I will probably continue to lease honda vehicles but one thing for sure; not from this dealer ever again.

North Carolina Purchase

by from Rocky Mount, NC |

I have been working with Lizandra Lozada on an out-of-state purchase of a 2013 Honda Accord which has presented more challenges then we both anticipated. She has gone the extra mile to assist me with questions about the vehcile, she inspected the car as I requested and she assisted me with registration and title issues which included her contacting the North Carolina DMV. Although I have not picked up the car yet I have really been appreciative with the information she provided, her timely responses and her willingness to do what it takes to complete this transaction.

Overall great experience

by from Longmeadow, MA |

I purchased a pre-owned vehicle here and I have brought a number of cars to this dealership's service center in the past few years. The buying process was smooth and I feel the price was fair. Most of my experiences have to do with the service center, which I highly recommend. They have always provided me with great customer service.

my personal experiences at balise honda

by from Springfield,MA |

in the last 2 years I have purchased 3 cars, I must say, I am very impressed. Balise and Honda has always gone above and beyond my expectations I look forward to purchasing my next car from Balise Honda, and I would highly recommend you visiting Balise to purchase your next vehicle new or used. from the receptionist to the sales manager are very accommodating.

nice dealer

by from amherst |

Good dealer. Lizandra Lozada gave me a lot of valuable information .