Lia Toyota of Wilbraham

Lia Toyota of Wilbraham

2145 Boston Rd, Wilbraham, MA 01095

New 888-697-2565
Used 888-695-6079

Liacars.com New and Used inventory with full value reports and in market data. Visit us today!!!

Kelly was very helpful and went out her way

by from Springfild, Ma |

Kelly went out of way to help me get into my new car which I love, she even talked with me when she happened to be there on her day off when I first started looking for a car. There were some small details that had to be worked out in regards to my personal problems but in the long run she helped me through them which I am very greatful for, it would be same if she ever leaves Lia because she is a great asset to Lia I think she can go far with this company. She deseves to get great KOO-DOOS for a job well done!!!!

Very happy with experience

by from South Hadley, MA |

Sales Consultant Kelly did an excellent job with responding to my many requests for information. She did so in a very polite and efficient way and respected my time. I would definitely recommend working with Kelly when doing a vehicle inquiry at Lia Toyota of Wilbraham, MA

Great Deal!

by from Morrisville, VT |

Searched for a car online and found a good deal at Lia Toyota 3 hours away. I spoke with Nuno the sales rep over the phone. He put together a good deal with my vehicle as a trade-in. I made the drive down to check out the car, signed the paper work and they delivered the car to me in VT. The overall experience was perfect and couldn?t have been easier.