Lia Toyota of Wilbraham

2145 Boston Rd, Wilbraham, MA 01095

New 888-697-2565
Used 888-695-6079
Service 866-560-5758

Liacars.com New and Used inventory with full value reports and in market data. Visit us today!!!

A Wonderful Experience

by from Monroe, NY |

I worked with Chris and Daniel and was pleased beyond words at the care they took of us. They kept us informed of the services they were doing on our car. Because of their service department when it comes time to look for a new car I will come here first.

Lia Toyota of Wilbraham responded to this review

May 4, 2015

Thank you so much for choosing Lia Toyota Scion of Wilbraham. We appreciate your positive comments and look forward to assisting you with all of your vehicle needs in the future!

TIMELY AND ADEQUATE SERVICE.

by from East Longmeadow, MA |

Set up appointment at scheduled time. Was taken at designated time and met with professionalism at the onset. Jeannie Koneragos was my service agent and was thorough and professional. Researched for recent updates or past recalls. Totally satisfied! \

"Made My Day"!

by from Spfld, MA |

This morning I was greeted with smiling hello's, and how can I help you from Jeannie and Dan? I explained the issues with my car. The tech took it out for a spin and experienced my issues for himself. Dan explained what the problem was and gave me an estimate. He told me it would take a few hours, then offered the courtesy van to take me to work and back. When I picked up the car, Dan's estimate was even lower than promised and the issues with my car , " solved " ! I purchased my car here and I recommend this dealership to everyone! I can't begin to tell you how " you made my day ". Thank you for such great experience!!!

Great customer service experience

by from Wilbraham MA |

I do not own a Toyota, but I had a great experience with my car inspection at Lia Toyota--professional, fast, and all around a good experience.

my great experience

by from Wilbraham Massachusetts |

I was extremely happy with my experience at your dealership... I was nervous at first thinking they would be taking advantage of a female, but right from the start Chris waters was extremely helpful, and explained everything to me in detail and to him none of my questions seemed stupid or he explain everything to me and I think he is a great service man and I would definitely recommend someone to go see him at your dealership if they need service. I hope he goes far with your dealership and I hope all your associates keep up the great attitude that he has it makes you feel comfortable and I'm not afraid to go back there with any kind of question because everyone there treats you with dignity and respect. thank you again for the wonderful experience. Elyes korell, a very satisfied customer

Lia Toyata

by from Wilbraham MA |

Great experience at Lia Toyota with the Sales team (Mo, Tim) and handling the paperwork (Jeannie). I found a great deal on my 2007 Highlander and the whole process was hassle-free.

New Car Purchase

by from Westfield.Ma |

Justin Houle sold us a new 2015 Camry on March 17th. Justin is a very knowledgeable,courteous and respectful salesperson and he was very fair to deal with. I am sure that Justin will be a valuable asset to Lia Toyota going forward.

Excellent Service!!!!

by from Ludlow MA |

Service was a wonderful experience!!! I was given the appointment that suited my schedule and greeted right away when arriving for service. My advisor was wonderful! Very sweet and listened to all my concerns! She made me feel very comfortable and I couldn't have asked for a better experience! I believe her name was Jeanie. The service was done at a reasonable time and all work was explained to me thoroughly! I will definitely be back for more service!

Did a good job!

by from Western Mass |

William Montanari was very helpful and respectful of our limited to shop. Knowledgeable during shopping, took care of paperwork very quickly and good follow up. Thanks!

Best Service Ever!!!

by from Blandford, MA |

My husband and I lost our 4Runner during an ice storm on Sunday 1/18. We went to Lia Toyota of wilbraham on Monday 1/19 in need of a vehicle and had great experience. We met with the salesperon Justin Houle and he made a tough situation into a very pleaseant one. He was very knowledgable and personable, not pushy in any way. We ended up buying a very nice RAV4 and feel that we received a good deal. We will continue to shop with you in the future and hopefully it will not be due to a crash. I just wanted to let you know that you should be proud of the job that Justin does and he is a valuable assett to your establishment. Thanks for everything. Lee Vinesett

exceptional salesperson

by from Wilbraham, MA |

I think a dealership is only as good as its sales and technician employees. This experience was very good for us. Our sales person, Leo, was very knowledgeable, very helpful and not pushy or brash. He answered our questions, knew the vehicles, and the "offers" on our vehicle. He seemed to want to work with us, and in the end we did lease a car with his help from this dealership. We would definitely recommend him to friends looking to purchase or lease. We hope the service department will be as helpful and quality minded when we bring our vehicle in, because this dealership is located in our town, and we would love to have the positive relationship continue.