Balise Chevrolet Buick GMC

440 Hall Of Fame Ave, Springfield, MA 01105

Great Customer Service

by from Bloomfield, CT |

We went to the Balise Chevy GMC dealership in Springfield, MA on Black Friday to look at a GMC Sierra and ended up purchasing one that day. Bob Boussy was the sales associate and was very knowledgeable and friendly and helped us through the purchase answering the many questions we had. We then met with Jay Bhatty to get all the paperwork in order and he too was knowledgeable and friendly and spent a long time with us going over all the details of our purchase. Both of these gentlemen were professional, committed to ensuring we had a great experience, and are very customer focused and you are very lucky to have them representing your dealership.

frederick Benda 3

by from Westfield Ma |

Got a beautiful new truck love it_thx for your help Jay Bhatty

DON'T GO!!!

by from Adams, Ma |

Salesman and general manager shady as all heck. They switched the price sheets on us and tried to bag us the price on another vehicle that was higher!!!

Didn't buy there but experience was fine.

by from Springfield, MA |

They were pleasant to deal with and not the typical high pressure sales.

Balise Response was quick and helpful

by from Agawam Mass. |

Balise responded quickly to the inquiry. I inquired during the week and planned to look at the car on Saturday. Unfortunately the car was sold on Saturday morning but the salesperson from Balise contacted me to let me know about the sale and saved me a trip to the dealership.

great service

by from Bridgeport, CT |

I felt that the service was amazing. However, the car I wanted was already sold

Great Service

by from East Haven, Connecticut |

I saw a used vehicle online that I was interested in. I spoke with sales consultant Lloyd Creswell and explained my interest to set up an appointment to test drive the vehicle. From the moment I arrived, I was greeted with professionism and treated with respect. He went over the vehicle's history report and was honest about the vehicle's condition. After the test drive, Lloyd was very courteous and helpful. He helped me get a great financing rate and delivered my vehicle on time as promise. The vehicle had a couple of issues which the service department immediately took care of. I will refer anyone to this dealership.

Do Not Go Here

by from western mass |

Do not go here the salesmen are rude dismissive, and shady. They dont do the maintenance they say they do and drive the cars around for thousands of miles and say they are sitting. They tried to sell me a car with an engine that was about to blow and when I asked questions about things that did not feel or sound right they dismissed it and acted like there was nothing wrong. I called the dealership they had the car serviced at and they said that balise didnt do the service they had recommended and that the engine was going to blow in a few thousand miles. Balise had said they did all the service and that the car was in perfect condition but when confronted refused to fix the problem. Do not buy a car from here you will regret it.

Balise Chevrolet Buick GMC responded to this review

January 2, 2013

Dear Smart Shopper We apologize for your disappointing experience at our store. please contact us so we can get more details to help us resolve what happend. please call mike at 4132052626

Excellent

by from Western Ma |

Juan Jones greeted us On the day we went to look at our choice from cars.com. From the moment we arrived he went out of his way to take care of us. He immediately let us test drive our choice. Sat down with us and we made the purchase. No pressure. Being a used vehicle there was a small repair needed and he jumped right in to take care of it with service. I returned after purchase to get a sticker and service was just as accommodating. Wonderful lounge for customers with wifi ,television coffee etc. While waiting we were chatting with 2 other customers waiting for service. They were just as happy as we were. Excellent all the way!!!!! I would highly recommend this dealership

AWFUL experience

by from plymouth,ma |

I drove two hours to get there and walked out within 5 min. First of all the car rep was not friendly to begin with and handed my drivers license back to me because I wouldn't commit to their price listed on the vehicle. I told the rep I first wanted to look at the vehicle and he kept trying to get me to commit the price. I told him Who purchases a vehicle without even getting to looking at it ? He then said sorry if you cant commit then I guess we wont waste your time. I highly recommend not visiting this dealership.