Flynn VW Audi BMW

Service 877-825-2103

Committed to Excellence

Ask for Jason!

by from Pittsfield, MA |

My husband and I went to Flynn looking to purchase or lease a VW Sportwagen TDI. We worked with Jason and discussed all of our options and felt like he had only our best interests in mind with his recommedations. His knowledge of the products and financing made our purchase a seamless experience. We could not be happier with our experience and we will definitely go back to Jason at Flynn for any future needs!

Satisfied Customer

by from Pittsfield, MA |

Overall I was very happy with this dealer experience. They were more than happy to help me with anything I wanted and they were very prompt with calling me with the additional information I needed the following business day. Everyone was professional, knowledgeable and friendly. They always offered coffee, water, etc. They were also very accommodating with the details of the sale and doing all they could to work around my schedule. Lastly, they respected my decisions to go with a basic model and did not continue to try and push me to add on "extras" that I didn't want.

June 25, 2015

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your business and hope you are enjoying your new vehicle.

high quality customer value

by from Hadley, MA |

Jason H. went above and beyond his call of duty and put me behind the wheel of an impeccably well-maintained, pre-owned Volkswagen. Thank you for your support in shopping and selecting the most optimal vehicle for me.

June 25, 2015

Thank you so much for your review Cameron! Enjoy your new Volkswagen, and thank you for choosing Flynn.

Excellent Sales Support

by from Pittsfield, MA |

You can tell a lot about this dealership's professionalism from their post sales support. The salesman himself came to my workplace after the sale to replace a missing interior cover panel in the Certified Pre-OWNED BMW I had bought recently. If you stop in, ask for Jason Hnatonko.

Happy Customer

by from Williamstown, MA |

We just bought an Audi A3 at Flynn from Jason Hnatonko. He got us in a car with all the features we wanted for the monthly payment we could afford by steering us to a loaner car with only 1200 miles on it. There was absolutely no hassle. He was there to get us what we wanted without any stress or pressure. Jason provides good service and sells great cars. We're really happy!

Great Leasing Expereince

by from Berkshires, MA |

Recently leased an A3 from Flynn, my rep was Tony Carestia, and it was great. The entire process from test driving to signing was efficient and seamless. Would highly recommend Flynn.

Nice job Flynn VW!

by from West Stockbridge, MA |

All the salespeople I met at Flynn VW provided friendly, helpful and caring service, especially the salesman who sold me my car. My car was found and made available to me in a very short time. Thank you!

Buyer Beware!

by from Hopewell Junction, NY |

I bought a 2007 Volvo V50 (a trade-in) in April 2014 from Brian of Flynn BMW. The car had an issue with a front strut, and I was assured both front struts would be replaced per the standard practice to replace struts in pairs. I took his word on good faith. After driving the car for 10,000 miles I discovered from my mechanic that only the left front strut had been replaced and the right front was the original. As a result the front tires were destroyed from a incorrect front end alignment, and I then had to replace both struts. Brian did not tell me the truth. I do not recommend ever taking Brian's word on good faith, whether it be about a Volvo or a BMW.

Great dealership

by from Sheffield, MA |

I was very happy with my leasing experience at Flynn last December. Laura could not have been more helpful and knowledgeable. She really made everything very easy and pleasant! Yesterday I had the first service done on my car. Everyone was great.....so friendly and helpful. The service was done quickly and they took the time to explain it all to me. I was very happy, once again. Flynn is a great dealership and I look forward to doing business with them again when my lease comes up. Thanks!

Good dealer

by from Meriden ct |

The woman helping me was very nice and helpful. All of the cars look great. Definitely worth checking out

August 23, 2014

Shilo Thank you for the kind words. If we can be of service in the future please don't hesitate to contact us. Thanks again Howard Marshall Pre-owned Mgr Flynn VW Audi BMW

Great dealership

by from Northern NY |

An excellent dealership, will do business with them again. Great used BMW 335 convertible.

June 7, 2012

Thank you for your kind words , we hope you enjoy your BMW for many years to come .