Flynn VW Audi BMW

Service 877-825-2103 Service 877-825-2103

Committed to Excellence

Satisfied Customer

by from Pittsfield, MA |

Overall I was very happy with this dealer experience. They were more than happy to help me with anything I wanted and they were very prompt with calling me with the additional information I needed the following business day. Everyone was professional, knowledgeable and friendly. They always offered coffee, water, etc. They were also very accommodating with the details of the sale and doing all they could to work around my schedule. Lastly, they respected my decisions to go with a basic model and did not continue to try and push me to add on "extras" that I didn't want.

June 25, 2015

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your business and hope you are enjoying your new vehicle.

Appreciated call back

by from Canajoharie,NY |

At this time I just made an inquiry but I know even though I live in upstate New York, I can probably count on these guys to find me the diesel car I am looking , which will not be that easy and I am willing to go the distance if they are.

A top notch dealership!

by from Plympton, MA |

I was shopping for a new car and was getting a bit of a hassle from a local Audi dealer so I contacted Flynn Audi as they had just the vehicle I wanted. We did all of the negotiation via email and what a great experience it was. Anthony was honest, responsive, knowledgeable and engaging. Though you would expect all salespeople to have such traits they are a rarity indeed. I would gladly have traveled the 120 miles to purchase from Flynn but the local dealer came through in the end. For my next purchase I'll call Flynn first and you should too!

October 25, 2015

Thank you so much Allroad Fan! It was truly a pleasure to work with you as well! I can't blame you for going with the local dealer instead of driving 3 hours, I would have done the same. I am glad that you got the exact car you wanted, thank you again for considering us, the review, and recommendations, not to mention all the kind words! Please follow us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/flynnvwaudi) and stop in to say Hi next time you are in the Berkshires!

Great experience, love the car

by from Boston, MA |

Bought my first new car here with my husband last December. I feel we got the best possible deal, and they were really helpful giving us all the information we needed and answering our (many) questions. The people were great- friendly and knowledgeable. Will definitely come back again for our next car!

October 6, 2015

Thank you for the review Emily! We truly appreciate it and are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience doing business with us. Hope you are still loving your new car and we look forward to helping you again in the future!

high quality customer value

by from Hadley, MA |

Jason H. went above and beyond his call of duty and put me behind the wheel of an impeccably well-maintained, pre-owned Volkswagen. Thank you for your support in shopping and selecting the most optimal vehicle for me.

June 25, 2015

Thank you so much for your review Cameron! Enjoy your new Volkswagen, and thank you for choosing Flynn.

Ask for Jason!

by from Pittsfield, MA |

My husband and I went to Flynn looking to purchase or lease a VW Sportwagen TDI. We worked with Jason and discussed all of our options and felt like he had only our best interests in mind with his recommedations. His knowledge of the products and financing made our purchase a seamless experience. We could not be happier with our experience and we will definitely go back to Jason at Flynn for any future needs!

Excellent Sales Support

by from Pittsfield, MA |

You can tell a lot about this dealership's professionalism from their post sales support. The salesman himself came to my workplace after the sale to replace a missing interior cover panel in the Certified Pre-OWNED BMW I had bought recently. If you stop in, ask for Jason Hnatonko.

Happy Customer

by from Williamstown, MA |

We just bought an Audi A3 at Flynn from Jason Hnatonko. He got us in a car with all the features we wanted for the monthly payment we could afford by steering us to a loaner car with only 1200 miles on it. There was absolutely no hassle. He was there to get us what we wanted without any stress or pressure. Jason provides good service and sells great cars. We're really happy!

Great Leasing Expereince

by from Berkshires, MA |

Recently leased an A3 from Flynn, my rep was Tony Carestia, and it was great. The entire process from test driving to signing was efficient and seamless. Would highly recommend Flynn.

Nice job Flynn VW!

by from West Stockbridge, MA |

All the salespeople I met at Flynn VW provided friendly, helpful and caring service, especially the salesman who sold me my car. My car was found and made available to me in a very short time. Thank you!