Bedard Bros

391 S State Rd, Cheshire, MA 01225

New 888-610-6808 New888-610-6808
Used 888-236-1070 Used888-236-1070
Service 888-486-2593 Service 888-486-2593

Serving Berkshire County for over 50 years.

The Only Place I'll Buy A Vehicle

by from Dalton, MA |

Bedard Bros. is the only place in the Berkshire's to go when you want to buy a car. From the time you walk in the door until the time you leave you are treated as family. They go above and beyond to make sure all your questions and concerns are answered so that you leave with exactly what you want at a price that fits your budget. My husband and I have purchased our last thirteen vehicles from Bedard Bros. After our first purchase there we have never thought about shopping anywhere else. Kathy Burgess has been our "Honda Lady" for our last eight vehicles and we can't say enough about her. She has a welcoming smile, a vast range of knowledge on all Honda makes and models, and she takes pride in her job and really cares about her customers. Kathy even follows up with you after the sale is over, by checking in to make sure everything is going well with your vehicle, and by remembering birthdays, anniversaries and holidays. If you want to find the perfect vehicle and you want top notch customer service from a family oriented dealer take the drive to Bedard Brothers and ask for Kathy Burgess you won't be disappointed.

June 29, 2014

OK, I think you covered everything so I'm going to make this the first thing people see when they read our reviews! When I gave Kathy a copy of this review she got emotional and called your phone number (from memory) to thank you personally. I wanted to thank you a little more publicly for this wonderful testimonial!

Awesome Honda Service

by from Washington, MA |

Brought our 2016 Honda Pilot into the dealership this a.m. for an "Emissions System Problem" - we did not have an appointment, but Scott Miller took our car right in. They were able to reset the error message, they test drove it to be sure it did reset and sent us on our way. Kudos to Scott for the excellent Customer Service, he was very accommodating!

Excellent customer service.

by from Dalton Ma |

I went there just to look, I certainly did not think I would be getting a car that day! Nate Dudziak, my sales person so helpful and approached everything with a we can make that happen attitude, it was very refreshing and at the end of the day I had a new Volvo. Nate and Steve put together a package that worked for me. The entire experience was top notch.

May 13, 2016

Thank you for the kind words! Nate is very focused on customer satisfaction but I think being helpful is part of his nature, not just his job. Enjoy your Volvo and thank you for your business!

Great Service and Professional!

by from Cheshire, MA |

I recently purchased a brand new 2015 Jeep Cherokee Latitude from Bedard Bros and have loved the car since. This February, with only 11,000+ miles my transmission gave out. Now most people would be upset and angry over this, but I realize it's not the fault of the dealership but of the manufacturer. I dropped my car off on a Monday and in two weeks time Mitchell and his team replaced the entire transmission and now the car drives as it did when I first bought it. Mitchell and his team are professionals! They handled the replacement like champs. Mitchell was able to get me a rental car during the process and everything seemed to go smoothly. Thank you so much for your professionalism and making this transition non-stressful! Thank you! Jay

March 13, 2016

Thanks for the positive review and for understanding that we take a lot of hits at the dealer level for issues out of our control. All we can do is try to fix the problem and lessen the inconvenience. I'll pass your comments on to Mitch and his service team. Thank you very much for your kind words!

Certified Honda Pilot

by from Stamford Vermont |

Really enjoyed working with the sales lady Kathy B. She knows her cars and was very accommodating and willing to work with me to help me find the right car for me and was not pushy. She is even coming in on her day off to complete the transaction with me and stayed late to finalize the deal.

January 29, 2016

Thanks "Chris likes Hondas!" You got your car from The Honda Lady! Kathy has been a Honda expert for over 20 years and before that she was a customer, too! Thanks again for the nice review!

A wonderful staff - Sales and Service

by from New Ashford, MA |

I fully recommend going to Bedard for both Service and Sales. I am currently trying to purchase a vehicle, and not within the best of circumstances. I feel so confident that they are working so hard, with compassion. Such a rare thing. Also, the service team goes above and beyond.

January 29, 2016

Thank you for the nice things you wrote about us. I hope people understand this is a family owned business that has always encouraged those values you mentioned. Thanks again!

Thanks Bedard Brothers and Honda

by from Lenox, MA |

I have bought or leased 13 cars from Bedard Brothers since 1995. I always am well treated, well informed, and have fantastic Hondas! My 2016 Pilot EX is amazing. Congratulations to Honda for coming up with this automobile, the best Honda I have had yet!

January 29, 2016

Thank for the great review for the new Pilot and in all honesty I am at a loss for words to express my gratitude for you continued business! Since you are a Summit Club Member you have two free oil changes coming - I just added enough points for a third. Again, THANK YOU!

Poor Service

by from Easthampton, Ma |

Purchased a brand new 2014 Chevy Silverado pick up truck. Called service with concerns and they stated that there were updates to the vehicle and it took them months to get back to me. I had to place several calls to service and it felt that I was a bother to them for following up. Because of the frustration it prompted me to go to another Chevy dealer. The other Chevy dealer dealt with the issues in a timely and a satisfactory manner. When I placed another call to Bedard service I was told me not to call back and to continue to deal with the other Chevy dealer.

December 13, 2015

We are sorry for your dissatisfaction. Having spoken with the service department I am not certain there is anything more I can say.

great dealership

by from Cheshire, MA |

Thanks again Kathy Burgess. We have been doing business with you for over 10 years, this is our sixth Honda. Loved our 2 Crosstours the best. A little sad that they have discontinued that Model. Just picked up our Second CRV the experience was as usual very pleasant, you always step up to the plate to make it work for us. Again thank you Kathy and all of the Bedard Honda Team

December 13, 2015

Your Sixth Honda! Thank You! That is quite a compliment to Kathy and Bedard Bros., oh, and Honda, too! :) Thanks again for you wonderful review and your continued business.

Joe From Great Barrington

by from Great Barrington, Ma |

Needed to do a quick Deal and was helped by my Sales Person Shanna to make this happen. Only had a couple day window to agree on a price for a Chevy Equinox and come and sign the papers and pick up the car the same day. Shanna made this happen and actually came in on her day off to make it all happen. Thanks Shanna and the whole Bedard team on making the experience that could work for me.

December 13, 2015

Thank You, Joe, for purchasing a car from us! You had to come out of your way to do that and we appreciate it! Thanks for the 5-star review!