Bedard Bros

391 S State Rd, Cheshire, MA 01225

New 888-610-6808
Used 888-236-1070
Service 888-486-2593

Serving Berkshire County for over 50 years.

The Only Place I'll Buy A Vehicle

by from Dalton, MA |

Bedard Bros. is the only place in the Berkshire's to go when you want to buy a car. From the time you walk in the door until the time you leave you are treated as family. They go above and beyond to make sure all your questions and concerns are answered so that you leave with exactly what you want at a price that fits your budget. My husband and I have purchased our last thirteen vehicles from Bedard Bros. After our first purchase there we have never thought about shopping anywhere else. Kathy Burgess has been our "Honda Lady" for our last eight vehicles and we can't say enough about her. She has a welcoming smile, a vast range of knowledge on all Honda makes and models, and she takes pride in her job and really cares about her customers. Kathy even follows up with you after the sale is over, by checking in to make sure everything is going well with your vehicle, and by remembering birthdays, anniversaries and holidays. If you want to find the perfect vehicle and you want top notch customer service from a family oriented dealer take the drive to Bedard Brothers and ask for Kathy Burgess you won't be disappointed.

June 28, 2014

OK, I think you covered everything so I'm going to make this the first thing people see when they read our reviews! When I gave Kathy a copy of this review she got emotional and called your phone number (from memory) to thank you personally. I wanted to thank you a little more publicly for this wonderful testimonial!

Recent CRV Purchase

by from Pittsfield, MA |

Last week I purchased a CRV after a test drive with Kathy Burgess. I had intended to buy a Subaru Outback but thought I should try the CRV. I had a HONDA Odyssey mini van that I loved but wanted to try a smaller SUV. I loved the CRV from the first moment but also I love Hondas. The 6 years I have lived here I have used Bedards Service & their department is the best I have ever seen. Scott Miller is a perfect manager for it. Kathy Burgess is a superb sales woman. She made the sale happen in 3 days!!!!! She even had a "signature" orange stripe added for me. The car is perfect & I would recommend Kathy & Bedards to anyone who is interested in a Honda. This is a first rate Dealership!!!

Great Sales Woman

by from Housatonic, MA |

Kathy Burgess is the first salesperson to ever sell us two new cars in a row since 1974! Her salesmanship is outstanding. She took all the time we needed and answered all our questions in great detail. The reason we went back to see Kathy this time was because when we purchased our new CRV 4 years ago, she kept in contact with us yearly to see how we were enjoying our vehicle. As we left with our new Honda Accord, we told her we'd see her in 4 years when it was time for our next new car.

June 13, 2014

Thanks for the great review of Kathy Burgess! She's been a Honda salesperson for over 20 years here at Bedard Brothers and I'd match her knowledge of the Honda product against anyone in the business! Enjoy the new CR-V and don't wait four years to visit! Kathy is here every day except Thursday. (We're closed Sundays)

Awesome experience!!

by from Becket, MA |

When I decided to lease a vehicle I shopped around and was just about sold on another vehicle when a friend/family member recommended that I take a ride to Bedard Brothers and check out the Honda. Well, I was wowed by the incredible service I received from the beginning of my search. I dealt with Kathy Burgess and I can't say enough about her. She was so friendly and helpful. I explained this was my first Honda and my first lease. She led me through the process. I have never felt so 'not' pressured. She is a great salesperson. I spoke with Jeff the sales manager and he was just as great and helpful. That afternoon, I drove out of there with the CRV to test drive for the weekend which was Mother's Day. That sold me!! It was nice to have it for the weekend to show my family, etc. I did lease this vehicle and couldn't be happier. Steve Bedard did the final paperwork and explained everything in detail. Bedard Brothers should be proud to have such great people in your dealership. Kathy and Jeff score very high on my list. I am very happy with the CRV and will probably always be a Honda owner. I could not be more satisfied. I have already been singing your praises and recommending you to all my family and friends. Awesome says it all.

May 16, 2014

Thank you for the wonderful review! Quoting Wikipedia, institutional memory is a collective set of facts, concepts, experiences and know-how held by a group of people. It's not something you gain overnight. Kathy has been "The Honda Lady" at Bedard Bros. for over twenty years! She has more knowledge about the Honda product than anyone I can think of. Jeff has been sales manager for over 20 years with an automotive history before that. And Steven, at 24 years old, worked at the family dealership after school and during the summer for over 10 years. There's really no substitute for knowledge gained through experience over time. Thank you again for your awesome review! Enjoy your new Honda and all that follow!

Buying a Car

by from Adams, Mass |

I just want to say a Big Thank You to Julie Bialas for making the purchase of my Chevy Cruz a real easy process. Julie is very knowledgeable and answered every question I had. Shes is always pleasant, as far as financing, leasing she answered every question to excellence. This is my first experience with Bedard Bros. and I will back to purchase another car from Julie Bialas, I went in picked up the keys, Julie sat in thecar with me got my on star going and made sure I understood everything before I drove the Lot. I need to give Ron the finacne manage a good plug also, My husband said he was great.. Julie keep up the excellent work.

May 16, 2014

Thank you for your great review! I want to point out that Julie has been with Bedard Bros. for over 16 years so when you ask her a question she can answer with a precision and depth of knowledge that only comes with years experience. This dealership is lucky to have Julie and so many other great salespeople, it makes me wish everyone could have a chance to meet them. Enjoy your new Cruz and thanks again for your kind words!

Great place to go for a great deal

by from Pittsfield, MA |

Julie at Bedard Honda really went above and beyond to get me in a car. Being young I didn't have much credit but where I got denied, Julie worked even harder to get me approved within my tight budget. All the staff were extremely friendly and helpful. My buisness will be returning here. It was an overall very pleasant experience.

May 2, 2014

Thanks for the kind words! Another great review for Julie! I've been in this business since high school so I've met a lot of salespeople, but seldom one who is as sincere and who puts themself in the shoes of their customers like Julie. Thanks for taking the time to tell others about your experience at our dealership!

AMAZING EXPERIENCE

by from Pittsfield, MA |

Julie B. and Rob M. Were the most helpful people we have crossed paths with during our car buying process. We have tried shopping at countless dealers, and found Julie B. to be the most helpful, knowledgable, kind saleswoman around!! Definitely stop in if your are looking to purchase a new or used vehicle. You wil be happy you did!!

May 2, 2014

Thanks for the great review! Julie is very considerate and treats everyone like family! I'm happy you met her and that you're telling the world about how she helped you find your car!

Amazing customer service~awesome sales team

by from The Berkshires, MA |

The salesman Mark Civello was knowledgeable, informative, friendly, accommodating and just awesome, I highly recommend seeking him out for purchasing a vehicle from this dealer. The sales manager Jeff was also top notch and made the experience wonderful. Steve Bedard did all the paperwork to close the deal and made sure we were happy and taken care of before we signed on the dotted line :) They have a play area for the kids which was extremely convenient and the kids loved it which made car shopping that much easier. The 2014 Honda Odyssey is a fantastic vehicle and suits our family well especially with what they offer for standard features. They made sure to get us one of the two colors we preferred and in only a couple of days after signing the papers!! The program the dealership offers for purchasing a vehicle is an added plus and makes for a great incentive/thank you for doing business with them. I highly recommend purchasing or leasing a vehicle from this dealership.

April 11, 2014

Awesome is what we aim for! Thank you very much from all of us for the compliments and directly from Mark ; "Thanks Des!"

Great Service and Best Price

by from Pittsfield, MA |

This is our first Honda Vehicle buying experience through Honda dealership. We were looking to buy Honda Pilot. Contacted Bedard and other dealers for price quote. As they advertise "Nobody can beat Bedard". It is absolutely true. If you are looking for a Honda Vehicle my recommendation is don't even try other dealers, Its waste of time (answering phone calls from other dealers, going through their showrooms). Mark Civello from dealership contacted me back with all required information and also gave best price quote. Mark is very friendly and he is on customer side while making a deal. He is very energetic and made us feel ease before making a buying decision (no sales person rush). They really look to make more business through customer satisfaction. I recommend Bedard Honda Dealership and Mark Civello.

April 11, 2014

Thank you for the review. We can't agree more, It's Hard to Beat Bedard, for price sure , but we have the Summit Club that gives our customers lifetime free Massachusetts state inspection stickers, free car washes with any service, free oil changes and tire rotations for the first year and so much more we had to set up a webpage http://bedardbros.com/customer-rewards.php From all of us and especially from Mark, thanks for the great recommendation!

Attentive salesman, nice test drive

by from Cheshire, Ma. |

We are just beginning the buying process for a new truck. My salesman Keith was attentive, and a good listener. I came in for a test drive so that I can direct my husband to this Chevy dealer. He understood my buying criteria and was willing to take the process at a relaxed pace due to our financial situation. I will definitely return to Bedard Bros when we can hopefully find the vehicle that suits our needs, and our budget. Thanks again Keith, it was a good experience.

October 3, 2013

Thanks for the kind words. We believe in treating our customers the way we would want to be treated. Although Keith is new at Bedard Bros. he's a well respected member of the Adams business community with a reputation for his integrity. He is a perfect representative for Bedard Bros.!

Excellent experience

by from North Adams, Ma. |

Buying a new Honda Fit here was an extremely positive experience. Julie was pleasant, knowledgeable, thorough and straightforward, and answered all our questions honestly and patiently. Financing, warranties, and other aspects of buying the new car were clearly and thoroughly explained by Steve. When we returned to complete the inspection and registration process, we were kept informed of progress throughout our wait. The best experience we've had at a car dealership.

September 26, 2013

Thank you for your wonderful review!