Pioneer Volvo

253 Greenfield Rd, South Deerfield, MA 01373

New 877-230-5432
Used 888-255-8840
Service 877-453-3292

It's time to join the Pioneer Volvo family!

Awesome Dealership!

by from Pittsfield, Ma |

I went to 3 different dealerships over the course of a day looking at used vehicles and i'm very happy I ended up at Pioneer. They were very nice people to deal with and I purchased a used Saab from them. If I buy another Saab or Volvo in the future I will be sure to check out Pioneer first!

Unhurried, Personable Customer Service

by from East Haddam, CT |

When we went to test drive Volvo it was a cold day with rain/snow falling. The warm reception as soon as we walked through the door was unforgettable, even for our Golden-Doodle. Patricia's friendly customer service included dog treats, answers to every question, etc., all in an unhurried manner. The sale was completed when we arrived to get our new car and a congratulations sign, with a smile design, was on display near "our" new Volvo. Thanks to Pioneer Volvo we purchased another Volvo. Thank you.

Pioneer Volvo responded to this review

April 23, 2014

We are so glad to hear that you had such a pleasant experience at our dealership! We appreciate the positive feedback and hope to see you for many years to come!

Very helpful & responsive to my on-line inquiry.

by from Jensen Beach, FL |

Very helpful & responsive to my cars.com initiated on-line inquiry.

Pioneer Volvo responded to this review

January 9, 2014

Thank you! We are pleased to hear you had such a great experience here!

Honest and reliable

by from Northampton |

I have been a customer of Pioneer for over ten years. They do great work and have never let me down. Their repair charges are reasonable and they always call first with an estimate. Over the course of three vehicles (all Saab's) I have never had a single problem or a re-repair. Moreover the people are nice. Patricia in Sales is a delight to work with. My 5 year old was getting fidgety during the paperwork buying process and Patricia made him a hot chocolate and gave him crayons and a coloring book. Wow.