Colonial West Chevrolet

314 John Fitch Hwy, Fitchburg, MA 01420

New 888-770-7304
Used 888-468-8417
Service 877-537-9404

Contact Geno Neagle, General Sales Manager, directly for questions or to schedule a test drive!

My Daughter Taniya

by from Fitchburg,MA |

Her name is Taniya and she is a seventeen years old Intern who, through the Work-Based Learning Program her high school and Colonial-West provides, works along side at Colonial-West with the Internet Sales/Customer Experience Manager Ivy Shomphe. I have bought several cars from Ivy and later had built a personal friendship. As we got to know each other I told Ivy how my daughter studies Graphic Communications at Montachusett Regional Vocational Technical School in Fitchburg, Ma. I later asked if Ivy would be able to do the Work-Based Learning Program with her, after getting permission from the General Manager of Acton/Fitchburg Jeff Chandler they were was all on board. For the last three months she has witnessed excellent customer service from Ivy, she has mentored my daughter in the ways of the Internet Sales department from the first second of contact with the customer to the final check up call/email years later. Along with Ivy she works with another student in the Work-Based Learning Program and ACE program from Oakmont. I know see why she has such loyal customers like myself who will return looking for vehicles. Recently my daughter's car started to fall apart underneath her, Jeff and Ivy both kept their eyes open for potential used cars at our price range, that can last her through her years of college. After keeping their eyes open for awhile, they told me they didn?t feel comfortable put her in an unreliable car and that?s why is was taking so long but it was worth the wait. Since she is to young to purchase her own car, I signed off on a used 2005 Chevy Equinox that she is in-love with! Not only did this car build my credit, it?s built a better business relationship between my daughter, Ivy and Jeff. Thank you so much guys!

Good Service bsd waiting area

by from Fitchburg, Mass |

Overall very good service. One complaint : The floor squeeks badly when people walk on it in the waiting-check in area. It is very annoying especially when you have to wait there for the service as there is a never ending flow of people walking through there. The mechanics of your service are out standing BUT the floor should be changed.

Curtious staff--quick service

by from Fitchburg Massachusetts |

This was my first time using the service center and I was very happy with the service. They were friendly and explained everything to me. They picked me up after work when my car was ready which was a great help to me. I will definitely use them in the future for service and maintenance

very nice and clean friendly service

by from fitchburg ma. |

Gino, terry the go to guy and carlos are extremely friendly same as all the people at colonal west!! its a pleasure doing business with them. I would recommend them to anyone. thanks again gys!!!! .

Great buying experience

by from Fitchburg, MA |

Purchased a new truck from Will Bryan and had a great experience. Probably the best auto buying experience I've ever had.

Great service

by from Fitchburg, MA |

Very courteos..Very informative about the work that needs to be done. So far, work done has proven very satisfactory. I like the personnel.

Great Service

by from Fitchburg, Ma |

Jose and the finance team worked magic and got me the car I wanted. Jose was so helpful and I was so happy with his positive attitude!

Friendly service, as always!

by from Fitchburg, MA |

Everyone was so friendly, as always. It's nice to be recognized, and Ivy took a few minutes to visit with myself and my kids.

Efficient Service

by from Fitchburg, MA |

A service station identified an issue with the passenger side ball joint ( I'm not mechanically inclined) and suggested that I check in with the dealership to see if it was under warranty. I called Colonial and confirmed that the service was covered and made an appointment for that Saturday. I stayed onsite whilst my service was completed in under an hour. I appreciate the ease of process and efficiency. The only feedback I have is that I didn't feel the environment encouraged customers on site. The people were friendly, chairs and magazines were present, but no coffee or donuts or anyone volunteering to come out and turn on the tv- the "extras" to make me feel COMFORTABLE.

Great service. Friendly informed staff.

by from Leominster, MA |

Brought my car in for an oil change and noise in front end. they quickly identified the noise, applied the extended warranty, and fixed the problem right away. Great service.