Colonial West Chevrolet

314 John Fitch Hwy, Fitchburg, MA 01420

New 888-770-7304
Used 888-468-8417
Service 877-537-9404

Contact Geno Neagle, General Sales Manager, directly for questions or to schedule a test drive!

Smooth New Vehicle Purchase

by from Fitchburg, MA |

Bob Razzino our sales person was extremely helpful to create a smooth process for us to order our dream car 2015 Camaro Convertible. If there were questions that Bob could not answer for us he made it a point to get an answer right away. We have no complaints what so ever. We are love our new car.

Good New Vehicle Purrchase Experience

by from Fitchburg, MA |

Bob Razzino our sales person was excellent as far getting answers to any question that he did not know. We definitely would not hesitate to return to purchases another vehicle.

Awesome Dealership

by from Winchendon Massachusetts |

Colonial West Chevrolet is the BEST dealership I have ever had the pleasure of doing business with. Colonial West Chevrolet goes above and beyond for their customers.

Awesome Service

by from Winchendon Massachusetts |

Colonial West Chevrolet has the BEST employees. No matter if you deal with sales, financing, service, or parts these employees always greet you with a hello and a smile. I would never go to another dealership. Colonial West Chevrolet goes above and beyond for their customers.

Excellent service

by from Fitchburg, Mass |

My radio would not work and I was leaving for S. Carolina, Edison not only got a new radio for me BUT HE had it installed into my 2012 Chev. colorado in one morning so I could leave the next day as I had planned, He certainly is more than a asset to Colonial Chevrolet. Thank you to Edison and his staff. Charlie B

great service, knowledgeable staff

by from Fitchburg, MA |

Jenny was knowledge and enthusiastic, she made me feel confindent in my purchase and made me feel like part of the family. I love my truck and I owe it to Jenny for all her help, and I have been and will continue to recommend colonial west for great service.

scheduled service

by from Athol, Ma |

My experience has always been enjoyable and the staff is always friendly, courteous and helpful. I had a question about my transmission that was answered by the service department in a clear and concise manner that I felt clearly addressed my concern. This is how it should be done!

great service

by from Fitchburg, ma |

Service was excellent. They took in my car right away at my appt. Did a fantastic job going over my car .oil change. Rotating my tires. Fluids etc. Good job guys and I thank you. Gail

Great sevice and pride in their work

by from Fitchburg mass |

I went to colonial to see if I might have my oil changed, i did not have a appointment they told me. That they would be able to take care of that for me. And just as fast as they brought my truck in it seemed like minutes later my truck was ready. Everyone at colonial was courteous and very professional

Great Service

by from Fitchburg, MA |

I was there for a first free maintenance check and was told of a recall that was just issued and that it could be taken care of during this service and would only take 20 minutes. I did and saved a trip to the garage.